Old August 23rd 11, 07:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Bryant, Larry, Arth, did you feel it?

Only 1 km deep, very high damage potential.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...42.-85.-75.php

They are shutting down the nuke plants
Old August 23rd 11, 09:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

I am about a thousand miles, or more (Thank God!) from that Stinking
Nasty Filthy Hell Hole called D.C.Doggy and I didn't feel anything.

Earthquakes, (Virginia-New Mexico-Colorado) Nuke plants,
http://www.rense.com

It has done got cloudy here and I hear thunder, lets me check the
current weather situation for backwater hick Jackson,Missy Sippy.
cuhulin

Old August 24th 11, 12:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

J R wrote:

I am about a thousand miles, or more (Thank God!) from that Stinking
Nasty Filthy Hell Hole called D.C.Doggy and I didn't feel anything.

Earthquakes, (Virginia-New Mexico-Colorado) Nuke plants,
http://www.rense.com

It has done got cloudy here and I hear thunder, lets me check the
current weather situation for backwater hick Jackson,Missy Sippy.
cuhulin

A 5.8 would have us talking about not much else also. That's a decent
shaker. A 6.8 here would wreck the place, and has a couple times
recently.
Old August 24th 11, 02:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Alright doggy, you Win.Tomorrow I have GOT to go to the food store.Dats
Dat!
You wants to check out that Washington D.C.(District of Crimminals) live
web cam thangy?
http://www.rense.com
///It's leaning, WOOF!///
Any bets it will fall down?
cuhulin

Old August 24th 11, 04:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 23, 7:49*pm, dave wrote:
J R wrote:
I am about a thousand miles, or more (Thank God!) from that Stinking
Nasty Filthy Hell Hole called D.C.Doggy and I didn't feel anything.

Earthquakes, (Virginia-New Mexico-Colorado) Nuke plants,
http://www.rense.com

It has done got cloudy here and I hear thunder, lets me check the
current weather situation for backwater hick Jackson,Missy Sippy.
cuhulin

A 5.8 would have us talking about not much else also. That's a decent
shaker. A 6.8 here would wreck the place, and has a couple times
recently.

This one was very mild . At 1:51 PM today I was inside a very solid
structure . The furniture vibrated slightly and so did the window
shades . Nothing spectacular to write about .

Old August 24th 11, 05:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Washington Monument NOT Tilting, but Stones are loose.
http://www.standeyo.com

That rain when it freezes into Ice in the Wintertime will 'work' those
stones.

Double Whammy, Earthquake and Hurricane.
cuhulin

Old August 25th 11, 12:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

I went to the Dangerous Walmart store today.While I was wainting at the
checkout counter I looked in a Rand McNally road atlas, it showed
doggy's couch is 980 miles from Stinkin Nasty Filthy Commie Marxist
Jihad District of Crimminals.
F..K D.C.!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Old August 25th 11, 01:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

J R wrote:

I went to the Dangerous Walmart store today.While I was wainting at the
checkout counter I looked in a Rand McNally road atlas, it showed
doggy's couch is 980 miles from Stinkin Nasty Filthy Commie Marxist
Jihad District of Crimminals.
F..K D.C.!!!!!!!!!

Only communists read books in the store without paying for them. Why
should the publisher give you their work for free? You also probably eat
the food in the gourmet section while nobody's looking.

mike

--
And, as always, don't leave your children unattended anywhere in
Holland, Michigan. Many, many undesirable backwater types live there.

They have at least one dufus who once claimed to have been the Supreme
Commander of a gay paramilitary militia and fantasized about 'blowing
away' Canada, and who knows, there may be many more dufi there.

Old August 23rd 11, 09:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Washington Monument may be Tilting.
http://www.standeyo.com

Those tourist people better git out of thar!
TILT! BUMP! PING! BTTT!
cuhulin

THEY WILL FEEL MY WRATH Beat Frequency Oscillator Shortwave 16 June 21st 08 01:16 PM
I feel sorry for CB'ers. Slow Code Policy 15 November 7th 06 01:10 AM
I Feel Pretty the captain Scanner 0 December 12th 03 10:14 PM
I Feel Pretty the captain Shortwave 0 December 12th 03 10:14 PM