Old September 20th 11, 02:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

Default Communist Party Liberal Fascists to "Occupy Wall Street"

On 9/20/2011 5:22 AM, First Post wrote:
On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 22:17:23 +0900, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:

"First Post" wrote in message

Even if it is sitting in a bank savings account it is invested.
Seems one of the problems with the liberal mentality is very few of
you financially illiterate doofuses actually know what investing is.

You haven't been out much lately, have you? Bank savings accounts, and that
includes CD's and IRA's, are not an investment. They don't even keep up with
rising prices or the devaluation of the dollar. Best I've seen even for an
IRA in about two years is around 2.5%. Savings doesn't even make a full
percentage point. Interest on a checking account is a joke, and not even a
funny one... in the 1/100ths of a percentage point.

Most pay between 6 and 25% interest on a credit card, the lucky ones at the
lower end. But you can barely earn a small fraction of that on what YOU give
to the bank.

It is still an investment. Where exsactly do you think banks get the
funds to make loans to anyone? Do you believe they just print their
own to loan out. That money comes from savings, CDs interest paid to
the banks on loans etc.

Funny, I point out that Hilton has her money invested regardless of
how she got it and you want to change the cubject by whining about
whether or not she has any lucrative investments.
Chances are she has her money in stocks and bonds and such thus her
money is being used by many more than just herself.

You have it back-ass-wards ...

Today it is inflation, they start up the presses and magically transform
x amount of dollars into 2x amount of dollars. Your wages go to 2x
amount of dollars, your bank account becomes 2x amount of dollars ...

But, dummy, your money buys 1/2x amount of dollars ... this is the "good
deal" al core and the criminals in public servant offices keep telling
everyone about ...

Look closely, you will notice only morons are believing it ...

Regards,
JS

Old September 20th 11, 02:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

Default Freudian Projection?

On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 06:44:52 -0700, John Smith wrote:

On 9/20/2011 4:49 AM, dave wrote:
On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 11:57:56 +0900, Brenda Ann wrote:

4) I happen to have not one, but TWO IRA accounts, and have dabbled in
the stock market (unfortunately, it was MCI) and tried to get in on
Ford stock when it was down to a buck a share, but didn't have the
liquidity to take advantage of that.

I'm supposed to get some MCI-Worldcom class action settlement money one
of these years. My last big kill was Australian gold mine ADRs. I made
over 1,000% in about 4 years.

"Australian Gold?" "MCI World Class High?"

Good dope, huh?

Regards,
JS

Old September 20th 11, 03:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

On 9/20/2011 5:38 AM, RHF wrote:
On Sep 19, 4:48 am, wrote:
On Sun, 18 Sep 2011 19:19:05 -0700, Well Done wrote:

Never more amused than when hare-brained misinformed lefties compare
themselve to noble elements from the past. All part of not growing
up... but remaing narcissistic, know-nothing, dip****s who think
they're entitled to what others have actually earned.

Really? Paris Hilton EARNED her money? You could say the same thing
[above] about any member of the Lucky Sperm Club. The Founders of the
United States did not trust inherited wealth because they know how
corrupting a force it was in Old Europe. High taxes force people to
invest and donate.

NAH - M4 Mania Dave High Taxes Simply Tax You More [.]
-and- Force the Rich/Wealthy To More Your Money/Wealth
Off-Shore Where It Wouldn't Be Tax As Much. -reality-

Maybe you should have listened to CRI {Shortwave Radio}
and heard a few of their Programs focused on Updating
the Chinese Tax System to Tax Uniformly and Equally
and Maintain a Nation that is Economically Active.

Just Say "NO" To Higher Obama Taxes !

Just Say "NO" To More Obama Taxes !

Just Say "NO" To Obama Tax-Slavery© !
.
.

Simply said, and "explained" would be to just mentally model what is
happening ...:

Ask yourself, "Why aren't they paying me a decent return to use my money?"

Once you realize the answer is, "Because they can print all they want
and don't have to use yours!" You suddenly realize the stoopidity of
investing in such foolishness ...

Well, I guess some don't ...

Regards,
JS

Old September 20th 11, 03:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

On 9/20/2011 4:46 AM, dave wrote:
On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 19:47:49 -0700, John Smith wrote:

On 9/18/2011 3:06 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 18 Sep 2011 10:25:36 -0700 (PDT), ?baMa? Tse Dung
wrote:

Protesters set up camp in Manhattan's Financial District Saturday for
a demonstration stemming from the social networking site "Occupy Wall
Street" that aims to last for months. NY1’s Nicole Ward filed the
following report.

Not surprising

When all the wealth in France was owned by the
aristocracy---revolution.

When the King of England began to not listen to "the people"---They
were forced to sign the Magna Carta---and later Parliament was
recognized as the legitmate power.

Now we have 400 familes in the US controlling over 50% of ALL
wealth---and more and more being transferred to them

Even morons (like yourself) should be afraid.

ROFLOL ...

Morons, such as him/her/it be afraid?

Surely, you jest!

The idiot cops chipped in with the NWO banksters and criminal government
servants and broke it up ... truth is, those criminal banksters and
wall-street-types should be locked up ... better yet, a prison island
set up for them ...

The best way to get even with people who love money is to crash the damn
economy. That is happening as we speak. The funny part is, they did it to
themselves. 3 months from now some brokers will envy the people in tent
cities.

Say I invest in a large quantity of kilos of smoke, what is the shelf
life? :-)

Actually, I can see your point, dope is a good investment, like toilet
paper, really!!!!

Some arse will always want it ... :-)

Regards,
JS

Old September 20th 11, 08:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...+deat h+camps

North Korea says they do not exist.
cuhulin

Old September 20th 11, 10:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

wrote:

"First Post" wrote in message

[...]

I'm talking about basic principles of finance, not crazy assed
conspiracies. The argument was put forth that people like Hilton with
inherited money don't deserve it and do not benefit anyone by having
it. That is false and that is what my post addresses.

Old September 20th 11, 10:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

wrote:

"First Post" wrote in message

[...]

The only thing which would help there is, smite dumbass hilton with the
power of God, turn her to ash and take her money and feed and take care
of the poor and homeless ...

However, no such actions, like that, from God, in millennia, a shame too!

Regards,
JS

Old September 20th 11, 11:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

wrote:

"First Post" wrote in message

[...]

Why hate someone simply for being born into wealth?
When did it become a sin for parents to leave anything to their
children?
If someone has an uncle or a grandmother that ends up leaving them a
few million or even billion dollars in their will, just how does that
suddenly make them deserving of such vitriol?
Time and time again envious individuals have posted here how they hate
anyone who inherited the family farm or their parents fortune citing
that "they didn't do anything to earn it" and claiming some imaginary
moral high ground by whining that they know better what those people
should do with their own property.
People that win lotteries don't do much other than purchasing a $2
ticket so should they also be "smitten by God and turned into ashes"
simply because they just got lucky?

Take every penny from every millionaire and billionaire in the country
and you'll have a grand total of just over $800 Billion.
Take it and give it to the homeless and the poor and within a short
period of time the money will be gone and the poor will still be poor
and the homeless will still be homeless. In fact there will be even
more poor and homeless as there will be quite a few people who will
find themselves unemployed because their employers no longer have any
means of providing them a job or a paycheck. And then where will you
look to find someone to take from?

Old September 21st 11, 01:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

Default TWA: Ronald Reagan killed the Land of Opportunity

On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 18:43:51 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Amen brother, amen.

And turned us into Third World America