Old September 20th 11, 12:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

Default Communist Party Liberal Fascists to "Occupy Wall Street"

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 19:47:49 -0700, John Smith wrote:

On 9/18/2011 3:06 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 18 Sep 2011 10:25:36 -0700 (PDT), ?baMa? Tse Dung
wrote:

Protesters set up camp in Manhattan's Financial District Saturday for
a demonstration stemming from the social networking site "Occupy Wall
Street" that aims to last for months. NY1’s Nicole Ward filed the
following report.

Not surprising

When all the wealth in France was owned by the
aristocracy---revolution.

When the King of England began to not listen to "the people"---They
were forced to sign the Magna Carta---and later Parliament was
recognized as the legitmate power.

Now we have 400 familes in the US controlling over 50% of ALL
wealth---and more and more being transferred to them

Even morons (like yourself) should be afraid.

ROFLOL ...

Morons, such as him/her/it be afraid?

Surely, you jest!

The idiot cops chipped in with the NWO banksters and criminal government
servants and broke it up ... truth is, those criminal banksters and
wall-street-types should be locked up ... better yet, a prison island
set up for them ...

The best way to get even with people who love money is to crash the damn
economy. That is happening as we speak. The funny part is, they did it to
themselves. 3 months from now some brokers will envy the people in tent
cities.
Old September 20th 11, 12:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 11:57:56 +0900, Brenda Ann wrote:

4) I happen to have not one, but TWO IRA accounts, and have dabbled in
the stock market (unfortunately, it was MCI) and tried to get in on Ford
stock when it was down to a buck a share, but didn't have the liquidity
to take advantage of that.

I'm supposed to get some MCI-Worldcom class action settlement money one
of these years. My last big kill was Australian gold mine ADRs. I made
over 1,000% in about 4 years.
Old September 20th 11, 12:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 20:00:59 -0700, John Smith wrote:

Wait until you see what they are going to charge you for a safe deposit
box to keep your dope in!

???

I'm sure if I had an "in" it would be very dope, but I don't and it
isn't. Besides, I'd probably let it come and go as it pleased, being so
dope.

Old September 20th 11, 12:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

Default Real money v artificial money

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 20:04:50 -0700, John Smith wrote:

On 9/19/2011 7:21 AM, Gary Forbis wrote:

Before getting into this I'd like for people to understand the
distinction between physical and financial capital.

When money is put into a bank and the bank lends it out what they are
lending is financial capital. Financial capital is really nothing more
than an aggregate of promises. Consider the confederate currency. It
had value then it didn't. The value of money is its value in trade.

What the **** are you talking about? I don't see anyone swearing!

And, you already screwed up. Your "financial capital" they are loaning
out is just debt ... they are loaning 10 bucks for everyone they have to
back it up ... they are just loading the marks asses up with debt so
they will work like slaves to make the other 9 bucks and pay off the
debt they have created, and you so kindly agreed to pay off for them.

Regards,
JS

Old September 20th 11, 12:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 20:00:59 -0700, John Smith wrote:

Wait until you see what they are going to charge you for a safe deposit
box to keep your dope in!

???

I'm sure if I had an "in" it would be very dope, but I don't and it
isn't. Besides, I'd probably let it come and go as it pleased, being so
dope.

Take your meds, Dave, and calm down.

Old September 20th 11, 01:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 22:17:23 +0900, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:

"First Post" wrote in message
.. .

Even if it is sitting in a bank savings account it is invested.
Seems one of the problems with the liberal mentality is very few of
you financially illiterate doofuses actually know what investing is.

You haven't been out much lately, have you? Bank savings accounts, and that
includes CD's and IRA's, are not an investment. They don't even keep up with
rising prices or the devaluation of the dollar. Best I've seen even for an
IRA in about two years is around 2.5%. Savings doesn't even make a full
percentage point. Interest on a checking account is a joke, and not even a
funny one... in the 1/100ths of a percentage point.

Most pay between 6 and 25% interest on a credit card, the lucky ones at the
lower end. But you can barely earn a small fraction of that on what YOU give
to the bank.

It is still an investment. Where exsactly do you think banks get the
funds to make loans to anyone? Do you believe they just print their
own to loan out. That money comes from savings, CDs interest paid to
the banks on loans etc.

Funny, I point out that Hilton has her money invested regardless of
how she got it and you want to change the cubject by whining about
whether or not she has any lucrative investments.
Chances are she has her money in stocks and bonds and such thus her
money is being used by many more than just herself.

Old September 20th 11, 01:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism
RHF RHF is offline

On Sep 19, 4:48*am, dave wrote:
On Sun, 18 Sep 2011 19:19:05 -0700, Well Done wrote:

Never more amused than when hare-brained misinformed lefties compare
themselve to noble elements from the past. *All part of not growing
up... *but remaing narcissistic, know-nothing, dip****s who think
they're entitled to what others have actually earned.

Really? Paris Hilton EARNED her money? You could say the same thing *
[above] about any member of the Lucky Sperm Club. The Founders of the
United States did not trust inherited wealth because they know how
corrupting a force it was in Old Europe. High taxes force people to
invest and donate.

NAH - M4 Mania Dave High Taxes Simply Tax You More [.]
-and- Force the Rich/Wealthy To More Your Money/Wealth
Off-Shore Where It Wouldn't Be Tax As Much. -reality-

Maybe you should have listened to CRI {Shortwave Radio}
and heard a few of their Programs focused on Updating
the Chinese Tax System to Tax Uniformly and Equally
and Maintain a Nation that is Economically Active.

Just Say "NO" To Higher Obama Taxes !

Just Say "NO" To More Obama Taxes !

Just Say "NO" To Obama Tax-Slavery© !
Old September 20th 11, 02:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

On 9/20/2011 4:51 AM, dave wrote:
On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 20:00:59 -0700, John Smith wrote:

Wait until you see what they are going to charge you for a safe deposit
box to keep your dope in!

???

I'm sure if I had an "in" it would be very dope, but I don't and it
isn't. Besides, I'd probably let it come and go as it pleased, being so
dope.

Uhh, yeah, good example ... that's why they call it d-o-p-e, yanno'?

Regards,
JS

Old September 20th 11, 02:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

On 9/20/2011 4:49 AM, dave wrote:
On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 11:57:56 +0900, Brenda Ann wrote:

4) I happen to have not one, but TWO IRA accounts, and have dabbled in
the stock market (unfortunately, it was MCI) and tried to get in on Ford
stock when it was down to a buck a share, but didn't have the liquidity
to take advantage of that.

I'm supposed to get some MCI-Worldcom class action settlement money one
of these years. My last big kill was Australian gold mine ADRs. I made
over 1,000% in about 4 years.

"Australian Gold?" "MCI World Class High?"

Good dope, huh?

Regards,
JS

Old September 20th 11, 02:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 05:38:21 -0700, RHF wrote:

Maybe you should have listened to CRI {Shortwave Radio} and heard a few
of their Programs focused on Updating the Chinese Tax System to Tax
Uniformly and Equally and Maintain a Nation that is Economically Active.

Just Say "NO" To Higher Obama Taxes !

Just Say "NO" To More Obama Taxes !

Just Say "NO" To Obama Tax-Slavery© !
.

China is a basket case. You don't pay any taxes, shut up.