RadioBanter

-   -   Al Gore - BBC (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/173502-re-al-gore-bbc.html)

J R September 19th 11 04:21 PM

Al Gore - BBC

Send Al Gore up through the Ozone hole into outer Space and that will
solve the Heat problem.
cuhulin

dave September 19th 11 06:40 PM

Al Gore - BBC

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 10:21:03 -0500, J R wrote:

Send Al Gore up through the Ozone hole into outer Space and that will
solve the Heat problem.
cuhulin

You're smarter than that.

J R September 19th 11 09:49 PM

Al Gore - BBC

Doggy is smarter.She doesn't believe in that Stupid Phony Baloney Fake
Fraud 'global warming' Crap.Neither do I.
cuhulin

dave September 20th 11 12:33 PM

Al Gore - BBC

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 15:49:53 -0500, J R wrote:

Doggy is smarter.She doesn't believe in that Stupid Phony Baloney Fake
Fraud 'global warming' Crap.Neither do I. cuhulin

It's good to have the support of one's peers.

RHF September 20th 11 02:01 PM

Al Gore - BBC

On Sep 19, 4:59*am, Hatfield wrote:
The Solyndra fiasco illustrates the fruits of going green and unionized wages.

- China builds 100's of coal energy plants every year
- without paying extra to make them pollution free.

Yeah Obama lets China Pollute with NO Carbon Credit
Taxation -while- Promoting Higher and More Carbon
Credit Taxation for US Energy Producers

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_pQyvcBbJ0Fs/TY...ZuY/image5.png

Plus Prez-A-Duntz "BO" {Obama} has used the EPA
to Shut-Down Construction of Newer Cleaner 'Clean-Coal'
Burning Electric Plants in the USA

Obama 2008 - Fool Me Once : Shame On You !
-versus-
Obama 2012 - Fool Me Twice : Shame On Me !
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...5b6dede6d75e9a

dave September 20th 11 02:51 PM

Al Gore - BBC

On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 06:01:54 -0700, RHF wrote:

On Sep 19, 4:59Â*am, Hatfield wrote:
The Solyndra fiasco illustrates the fruits of going green and unionized
wages.

- China builds 100's of coal energy plants every year - without paying
extra to make them pollution free.

Yeah Obama lets China Pollute with NO Carbon Credit Taxation -while-
Promoting Higher and More Carbon Credit Taxation for US Energy Producers

While the United States is still debating whether to build a more
efficient kind of coal-fired power plant that uses extremely hot steam,
China has begun building such plants at a rate of one a month.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/11/wo...ia/11coal.html

J R September 20th 11 03:20 PM

Al Gore - BBC

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...el+Mississippi

Coal Gasification, clean fuel, sumpin like Dat.On schedule.
cuhulin

dave September 20th 11 04:10 PM

Al Gore - BBC

On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 09:20:32 -0500, J R wrote:

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...el+Mississippi

Coal Gasification, clean fuel, sumpin like Dat.On schedule. cuhulin

This would be a good place for you to start getting an education. Your
utility company prefers to poison you. The clean natural gas they are
extracting from under your feet will be sold elsewhere.

Joe from Kokomo[_2_] September 20th 11 05:43 PM

Al Gore - BBC

On 9/20/2011 9:51 AM, dave wrote:

While the United States is still debating whether to build a more
efficient kind of coal-fired power plant that uses extremely hot
steam, China has begun building such plants at a rate of one a
month.

Certainly they are building one power plant a month.

As manufacturers to the world, they -need- all that electricity. Too bad
we make very little in this country any more -- and too bad the greed of
wanting cheap products drove most of our manufacturing to China.

Oh, sorry, I almost forgot. We need those cheap products because no one
here has a decent paying job any more and therefore can only afford "cheap".

J R September 20th 11 06:08 PM

Al Gore - BBC

The Search For Fire, old Cavemen (Cavewimmins too) movie.I am not sure
of the name of that movie, bit its a Real Good movie!
cuhulin