Old September 25th 11, 02:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Obsessed with real men doing manly things

On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 23:39:56 -0700, John Smith wrote:

On 9/24/2011 10:39 PM, DEFCON 88 wrote:
On Sep 24, 11:04 pm, John wrote:

[...]

All you need do is look about you, see the crime, the corruption, the
liars, the swindlers, the mindless morons who speak gibberish and talk
non-sense .....

Sounds like the Obama administration and most of Congress.

There was a time when real men and women would have impeached,
imprisoned and executed such trash ... but, and unfortunately, you are
all too correct ...

Regards,
JS

Old September 25th 11, 02:17 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,talk.politics.guns

Default Looking for love in all the wrong places.

On 9/25/2011 12:00 AM, max headroom wrote:
"John wrote in message ...
On 9/24/2011 11:48 AM, max headroom wrote:
"John wrote in message ...

talk.politics.GUNS

If this all gets too much for you, shove a gun up your arse and pull the trigger, it will take you
mind to a whole 'nother place so you won't be sweating the small stuff ...

Speaking of assholes... look in your mirror.

Why do you imagine anyone reading rec.radio.shortwave, rec.sport.golf, or talk.politics.guns cares
about your fantasies?

You heard me, dummy! Of course, they might not let an imbecile like you
possess a gun, that would be quite understandable!

In that case, get a friend with one to help you ...

Regards,
JS

Old September 25th 11, 02:19 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,talk.politics.guns

"John wrote in message

talk.politics.GUNS

If this all gets too much for you, shove a gun up your arse and pull the
trigger, it will take you mind to a whole 'nother place so you won't be
sweating the small stuff ...

Or you may find you enjoy the feeling of a gun up your ass, and not pull
the trigger.

dave, let me assure you, that proclivity is local to you and your butt
buddies ...

Regards,
JS

Old September 25th 11, 02:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 9/25/2011 6:08 AM, dave wrote:
On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 23:39:56 -0700, John Smith wrote:

On 9/24/2011 10:39 PM, DEFCON 88 wrote:
On Sep 24, 11:04 pm, John wrote:

[...]

All you need do is look about you, see the crime, the corruption, the
liars, the swindlers, the mindless morons who speak gibberish and talk
non-sense .....

Sounds like the Obama administration and most of Congress.

There was a time when real men and women would have impeached,
imprisoned and executed such trash ... but, and unfortunately, you are
all too correct ...

Regards,
JS

Then, seek help, don't keep asking me, a shrink is your only help in
learning to enjoy women more ... and, pull that gun out of yer bum, if
you ain't going to use it, it just looks plain silly ...

Regards,
JS

Old September 25th 11, 02:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 9/25/2011 6:07 AM, dave wrote:
On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 22:39:17 -0700, DEFCON 88 wrote:

On Sep 24, 11:04 pm, John wrote:

[...]

All you need do is look about you, see the crime, the corruption, the
liars, the swindlers, the mindless morons who speak gibberish and talk
non-sense .....

Sounds like the Obama administration and most of Congress.

There you go again...

Yes, he is prone to doing that, stating the truth, and fairly often ...
in obummers case, you are just attacked to him because he frequents
homosexual bath houses:
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.c...ver-speaks-up/

You really need to pick better heroes to make the focus of your attentions.

Regards,
JS

Old September 25th 11, 02:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 9/25/2011 5:57 AM, dave wrote:
On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 19:19:20 -0700, Truth Teller wrote:

On Sep 24, 10:48 am, (J R) wrote:
Bit, what do I know? I was always and still am too chicken to get
hitched.Praise the Lawd.
cuhulin

Chicken? Actually you have never married because you are a self
loathing, repressed homosexual. Why no recent postings apprising the
group of your latest cross dressing jolly? Any hot "finds" from the
Goodwill lately?

At his age it's purely academic.

Hmmm, rejected lover syndrome?

You ****ed off when he rejected your attentions? Just console yourself
with another bomber joint, don't do anything rash ... you'll find
another guy.

Regards,
JS

Old September 25th 11, 03:28 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

"John Smith" wrote in message ...

talk.politics.GUNS

If this all gets too much for you, shove a gun up your arse and pull the trigger, it will take
you mind to a whole 'nother place so you won't be sweating the small stuff ...

Speaking of assholes... look in your mirror.

Why do you imagine anyone reading rec.radio.shortwave, rec.sport.golf, or talk.politics.guns
cares about your fantasies?

You heard me, dummy! Of course, they might not let an imbecile like you possess a gun, that would
be quite understandable!

In that case, get a friend with one to help you ...

Speaking of dummies... look in your mirror.

Old September 25th 11, 03:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

The girl that had just turned 19 years old, I made a birthday cake for
her, she was born in Good Hope,Missy Sippy, near my old home town of
Carthage,Missy Sippy.She was a brunette and she looked just like Annette
Funicello (but better) when Annette Funicello was in those movies back
in the 1950s - 1960s.Hubba! Hubba! Did you know there is a place in
Missy Sippy called Goodfood?
cuhulin

Old September 25th 11, 04:09 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,talk.politics.guns

On 9/25/2011 7:28 AM, max headroom wrote:
"John wrote in message ...

talk.politics.GUNS

If this all gets too much for you, shove a gun up your arse and pull the trigger, it will take
you mind to a whole 'nother place so you won't be sweating the small stuff ...

Speaking of assholes... look in your mirror.

Why do you imagine anyone reading rec.radio.shortwave, rec.sport.golf, or talk.politics.guns
cares about your fantasies?

You heard me, dummy! Of course, they might not let an imbecile like you possess a gun, that would
be quite understandable!

In that case, get a friend with one to help you ...

Speaking of dummies... look in your mirror.

Why do you imagine anyone reading rec.radio.shortwave, rec.sport.golf, or talk.politics.guns cares
about your fantasies?

You care about what others think, so you make the mistake of
transferring that to me?

There ya' go, you have stated the problem! With making such a large
error, straight out of the gate, we now understand on how you have lost
your grip on reality!

You should now be able to, easily, correct that ...

Regards,
JS

Old September 25th 11, 04:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

On 9/25/2011 7:43 AM, J R wrote:
The girl that had just turned 19 years old, I made a birthday cake for
her, she was born in Good Hope,Missy Sippy, near my old home town of
Carthage,Missy Sippy.She was a brunette and she looked just like Annette
Funicello (but better) when Annette Funicello was in those movies back
in the 1950s - 1960s.Hubba! Hubba! Did you know there is a place in
Missy Sippy called Goodfood?
cuhulin

Every hear of the saying, "None proclaim their innocence as loudly as
the guilty?"

Stop defending yourself against the nitwits, it makes you sound gay!

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS