Old September 25th 11, 04:29 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,talk.politics.guns

Default Looking for love in all the wrong places.

On Sun, 25 Sep 2011 08:09:01 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

You care about what others think, so you make the mistake of
transferring that to me?

Anybody who doesn't care what others think wouldn't be posting here.

Some people want to be noticed the way a child having a tantrum on the
floor of a grocery store wants to be noticed. Some people *want* to
be thought of well - others want to be thought of as idiots. As long
as they're noticed.

- James Madison
Old September 25th 11, 04:50 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,talk.politics.guns
RHF RHF is offline

On Sep 25, 5:38*am, dave wrote:
On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 13:57:47 -0700, John Smith wrote:
On 9/24/2011 11:48 AM, max headroom wrote:
"John *wrote in message

talk.politics.GUNS

- - If this all gets too much for you, shove a gun up
- - your arse and pull the trigger, it will take you mind
- - to a whole 'nother place so you won't be sweating
- - the small stuff ...

- Or you may find you enjoy the feeling of a
- gun up your ass, and not pull the trigger.

Ah Dave... You Know Yourself(s) All To Well !

-butt-please- Don't Confuse Your Gun with your Bong !
Old September 25th 11, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

I Likes Wimmins,,, don't let the EMP git em!

InfraGard Launches EMP Special Interest Group.
http://www.pr.com/press-release/355502

I saw that article at,
http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html
cuhulin, Hi Heidi

Old September 25th 11, 09:02 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,talk.politics.guns

wrote:

You care about what others think, so you make the mistake of
transferring that to me?

Anybody who doesn't care what others think wouldn't be posting here.

Some people want to be noticed the way a child having a tantrum on the
floor of a grocery store wants to be noticed. Some people *want* to
be thought of well - others want to be thought of as idiots. As long
as they're noticed.

True, you have me there, I do enjoy the mindless morons spouting lies,
deceptions, politically correct insanity ... so I do care what they
think, without such bizarre "backboard" to bounce "what is really goin'
on" off of, the fun would be lacking ... so, yeah, you are quite correct
.... I do seek out morons for exchanges with ...

Regards,
JS

Old September 25th 11, 09:05 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,talk.politics.guns

"John wrote in message

talk.politics.GUNS

- - If this all gets too much for you, shove a gun up
- - your arse and pull the trigger, it will take you mind
- - to a whole 'nother place so you won't be sweating
- - the small stuff ...

- Or you may find you enjoy the feeling of a
- gun up your ass, and not pull the trigger.

Ah Dave... You Know Yourself(s) All To Well !

-butt-please- Don't Confuse Your Gun with your Bong !
.
.

OMG!!! I feel like such an idiot! I have often wondered if the "dildo
shape" of his bong had any meaning or function -- but then, had just
written it off to coincidence and thought it a free form work of art
done while stoned ... now you force me to revisit my logic and see
reality! straight-face

Regards,
JS

Old September 25th 11, 11:48 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

"John Smith" wrote in message ...

True, you have me there, I do enjoy the mindless morons spouting lies, deceptions, politically
correct insanity ... so I do care what they think, without such bizarre "backboard" to bounce
"what is really goin' on" off of, the fun would be lacking ... so, yeah, you are quite correct ...
I do seek out morons for exchanges with ...

He who seeks exchanges with off-topic posts in unrelated groups is the moron.