Old November 25th 11, 08:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Latest Liberty Net via WB4AIO

On 2011-11-25 03:02, John Smith wrote:

On 11/24/2011 4:16 PM, Hils wrote:
I don't have the time to study the US media in any detail, are they
still trying to pretend that Ron Paul doesn't exist?

Absolutely!

There's coverage of the recent debate in the Guardian, but they mostly
ridicule the "leading" candidates ("leading" according to the US media),
only later admitting "Ron Paul had a stand-out night. He got some
serious airtime, for a change, and he used it to challenge the party
orthodoxy, the only one to really do so."

You might like this though.

http://rt.com/usa/news/paul-war-security-liberties-061/

RT.com is a guvmint source. Don't ever trusted them - the more things
change--almost everything remains the same...
Old November 25th 11, 08:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2011-11-25 03:02, John Smith wrote:
On 11/24/2011 4:16 PM, Hils wrote:
I don't have the time to study the US media in any detail, are they
still trying to pretend that Ron Paul doesn't exist?

Absolutely!

There's coverage of the recent debate in the Guardian, but they mostly
ridicule the "leading" candidates ("leading" according to the US media),
only later admitting "Ron Paul had a stand-out night. He got some
serious airtime, for a change, and he used it to challenge the party
orthodoxy, the only one to really do so."

You might like this though.

http://rt.com/usa/news/paul-war-security-liberties-061/

The drug laws were widely sold to the people as, "People are being duped
into becoming addicted."

I have always wondered what kind of logic is at work to make common
plants, given to man by his creator, illegal! Indeed, "government" has
made these plants illegal to the point where just the mere growing,
possession or use will get one SERIOUS time in prisons -- at HIGH costs
to taxpayers. It is insane.

We have had drug education for decades. It would be hard to find anyone
who is not aware of the dangers of drugs. I say, if they do no other
crime than to grow and consume these, I don't give a chit!

I'd much rather see the "control freaks" go into psychotherapy and have
their addictions to imprisoning people for growing and consuming these
plants cured!

Or, simply, if you are that concerned what your neighbor is doing,
perhaps you should stop ...

Regards,
JS
The calendar says 2011, the heart says 1776!
Old November 25th 11, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
On 2011-11-25 03:02, John Smith wrote:

On 11/24/2011 4:16 PM, Hils wrote:
I don't have the time to study the US media in any detail, are they
still trying to pretend that Ron Paul doesn't exist?

Absolutely!

There's coverage of the recent debate in the Guardian, but they mostly
ridicule the "leading" candidates ("leading" according to the US media),
only later admitting "Ron Paul had a stand-out night. He got some
serious airtime, for a change, and he used it to challenge the party
orthodoxy, the only one to really do so."

You might like this though.

http://rt.com/usa/news/paul-war-security-liberties-061/

RT.com is a guvmint source. Don't ever trusted them - the more things
change--almost everything remains the same...

Yea, but Yulia Shapovalova is really hot.

Mark Zenier

Old November 25th 11, 08:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2011-11-25 08:05, John Smith wrote:
The drug laws were widely sold to the people as, "People are being duped
into becoming addicted."

I've often wondered why it should matter if people did become addicted
(which is far from certain anyway) to something which they can grow on a
kitchen windowsill. Do we worry about people becoming addicted to basil
or parsley?

I have always wondered what kind of logic is at work to make common
plants, given to man by his creator, illegal! Indeed, "government" has
made these plants illegal to the point where just the mere growing,
possession or use will get one SERIOUS time in prisons -- at HIGH costs
to taxpayers. It is insane.

The tendency here is for folk who grow even a very few plants to face
criminal charges, while those caught possessing "personal use"
quantities are only cautioned. This encourages dependency on dealers
while punishing self-sufficiency. When the government's drugs adviser (a
leading academic who's spent most of his career researching recreational
drugs) pointed out the illogicality of their "war on drugs" they fired
him. The WoD is a political jobclub.

We have had drug education for decades. It would be hard to find anyone
who is not aware of the dangers of drugs. I say, if they do no other
crime than to grow and consume these, I don't give a chit!

I'd much rather see the "control freaks" go into psychotherapy and have
their addictions to imprisoning people for growing and consuming these
plants cured!

Or, simply, if you are that concerned what your neighbor is doing,
perhaps you should stop ...

...and you also probably want to see everyone marching in step wearing
identical uniforms and zombie faces...

Actually, I am too busy with my own life to be bothered with much
concern what others are doing, as long as it is no harm to others around
them.

It ****es me off when I have to finally start slapping the childens
hands and telling them to leave the other children alone!

Old November 26th 11, 06:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/20/2011 2:30 AM, Hils wrote:
[...]

Will the Liberty Netters be joining forces with the Occupy protesters?

There's already some overlap and communication between the two.

All the best,

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

Old November 26th 11, 06:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/20/2011 7:02 PM, Truth Teller wrote:
On Nov 19, 8:28 pm, Kevin Alfred
wrote:
Liberty Net: November 12, 2011
• Wherever fractional reserve banking has been overthrown, the cost
of living has fallen by roughly two thirds, and the standard of
living has skyrocketed. (3 hours 23 minutes)

This is a very interesting assertion. Please provide evidence of
this, viz., countries, dates, etc. As I am no fan of the Federal
Reserve Bank, I'd like to learn more about this.

I believe it was N8WGM who was discussing that. If you can't find
his email address online, send me your contact information via the
http://3950.net site and I'll be happy to pass it on to him.

With every good wish,

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old November 26th 11, 06:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/21/2011 2:25 PM, Hils wrote:
[...]
The liberty netters and the occupiers seem essentially to agree on
many of the problems, notably around the banker, big business, and
war industry infiltration and control of government. I wonder if
some of the reluctance to engage is because both sets have grown up
seeing the other lot as the problem. (A perception fuelled by mass
media controlled by bankers, big business, and the war industry...)

A most astute observation. Mass media create a false "reality" that
replaces what used to be a "village consensus" of "the way things are."

This false reality includes false enemies.

A Liberty Net station in one of the Occupy camps would stir things up.

But you're right in that things won't change for the better until
the corporate and government criminals are removed, and this will
take physical action.

Quite true. It gives one a warm feeling to have hastened that day.

With all good wishes,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old November 27th 11, 07:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2011-11-25 08:05, John Smith wrote:
I'd much rather see the "control freaks" go into psychotherapy and have
their addictions to imprisoning people for growing and consuming these
plants cured!

Or, simply, if you are that concerned what your neighbor is doing,
perhaps you should stop ...

...and you also probably want to see everyone marching in step wearing
identical uniforms and zombie faces...

Actually, I am too busy with my own life to be bothered with much
concern what others are doing, as long as it is no harm to others around
them.

It ****es me off when I have to finally start slapping the childens
hands and telling them to leave the other children alone!

I wasn't referring to *you*, but agreeing with and enlarging on your
previous sentence. Reading it again, the way I phrased it was a little
ambiguous. I didn't have you down as a micro-management fascist. :-)

I was not "attacking you," but reinforcing the point ... while I was not
totally certain of your intent, my intent was to agree that "marching in
step", or "micro-managing" was a symptom of a much larger mental
disorder ... however, that disorder seems to be the elephant in the
china closet, which no one notices ... or even supports!

Old January 2nd 12, 10:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Latest Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net via The Late Arky Bob

On Nov 19 2011, 9:28*pm, Kevin Alfred Strom kevin.st...@revilo-
oliver.com wrote:

Our thanks go to W1WCR for his hard work and courage in keeping this very important part of the amateur radio service alive since 1974!

He should let David Castle and Art Visser check in to The Great
Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.
Old January 3rd 12, 04:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 26 2011, 1:41*pm, Kevin Alfred Strom kevin.st...@revilo-
oliver.com wrote:

Will the Liberty Netters be joining forces with the Occupy protesters?

The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net should occupy 3950 like before - and the
jammers should be on board at 10 pm sharp.