Old December 21st 11, 05:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Burr, you OK over there??

Been hearing a lot about people dying there in the PI. Always concerns me
since I have friends there (at least two).

Old December 22nd 11, 01:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

We are fine, the problem is the very south tip.

I was more worried about you and was going to email later but this will do.

Better suck your head in and hide!

What's the feeling in the south?

Old December 22nd 11, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Burr" wrote in message .. .

We are fine, the problem is the very south tip.

I was more worried about you and was going to email later but this will do.

Better suck your head in and hide!

What's the feeling in the south?

Can't see a whit of difference here. The government muckety-mucks are maybe
a bit concerned, but overall, it's business as usual.

There are several reasons that it would be illogical and counterproductive
for the DPRK to do much more than sabre rattling, not the least of which is
that it would take only minutes for their troops to see that they've been
lied to all these years. Then there's the obvious threat of total
obliteration: the first shell to hit Seoul would result in the leveling of
Pyeongyang. Not to mention that the PRC would likely rein them in before
they did anything that could cost them (the PRC). They do not want western
influence right on their borders.

Old December 22nd 11, 01:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 21:44:50 +0000, MotoFox wrote:

And it came to pass that Brenda Ann delivered the following message unto
the people, saying~

Been hearing a lot about people dying there in the PI. Always concerns
me since I have friends there (at least two).

Is there even still a P-I? Last I heard they went out-of-print and
became just another weblog....

Philippine Islands, dippie.
Old December 23rd 11, 12:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Dec 22, 5:23*am, dave wrote:
On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 21:44:50 +0000, MotoFox wrote:
And it came to pass that Brenda Ann delivered the following message unto
the people, saying~

Been hearing a lot about people dying there in the PI. Always concerns
me since I have friends there (at least two).

Is there even still a P-I? Last I heard they went out-of-print and
became just another weblog....

- Philippine Islands, dippie.

Ah M4* Mania Dave proclaims a 'dippie'
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dippie

* Mucho Medical Marijuana Madness

-wrt- 'Dippie'
-aka- 'Dip-Switch' Thinking [2-States]
Position #1 : Almost Always [99.73%] Wrong
Position #2 : Totally Completely [100%] Wrong

....and... a merry christmas to all
and to all a good night {dxing} ~ RHF

Old December 23rd 11, 01:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 20:12:20 +0000, MotoFox wrote:

And it came to pass that dave delivered the following message unto the
people, saying~

Philippine Islands, dippie.

Right. Got it, dumbass.

"The Seattle Post-Intelligencer (popularly known as the Seattle P-I, the
Post-Intelligencer, or simply the P-I) is an online newspaper and former
print newspaper covering Seattle, Washington, United States, and the
surrounding metropolitan area."
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_Post-Intelligencer )

Context is everything, sweetheart.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Per_inquiry_advertising
Old December 23rd 11, 01:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 16:31:09 -0800, RHF wrote:

On Dec 22, 5:23Â*am, dave wrote:
On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 21:44:50 +0000, MotoFox wrote:
And it came to pass that Brenda Ann delivered the following message
unto the people, saying~

Been hearing a lot about people dying there in the PI. Always
concerns me since I have friends there (at least two).

Is there even still a P-I? Last I heard they went out-of-print and
became just another weblog....

- Philippine Islands, dippie.

Ah M4* Mania Dave proclaims a 'dippie'
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dippie

* Mucho Medical Marijuana Madness

-wrt- 'Dippie'
-aka- 'Dip-Switch' Thinking [2-States] Position #1 : Almost Always
[99.73%] Wrong Position #2 : Totally Completely [100%] Wrong

...and... a merry christmas to all
and to all a good night {dxing} ~ RHF
.
.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF4i2hTDCu4

I think Burr [email protected] Shortwave 5 January 17th 08 07:28 PM
(OT) Burr,,,,,, [email protected] Shortwave 7 September 5th 07 07:06 PM
Burr [email protected] Shortwave 1 November 13th 05 06:37 PM
Burr dxAce Shortwave 1 September 10th 05 01:33 PM
Hey Burr! wdx6hwo short wave Scanner 1 March 7th 04 01:16 AM