Old December 26th 11, 06:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

Default Bradly Manning, true hero and patriot, lays it on the line to inform Americans of public servants crimes ...

Truth Teller wrote in news:ffb78334-a6a0-48a5-9073-
:

The Young Turks host Cenk Uygur felt Friday evening that it was time
for the U.S. government to release U.S. Army Pfc. Bradley Manning from
prison.

Nineteen months after being arrested, the trial for the Wikileaks
information provider finally began on Friday. Manning is facing 22
charges, including “unauthorized release of half a million reports and
cables” and “aiding the enemy.”

If convicted of the latter charge, Manning could face even the death
penalty, despite the U.S. government indicating that no one has been
injured from the leaks or that the leaks were classified as top
secret.

Between the questionable charges and the harsh treatment in jail he
has received, Uygur thought it was time to let Manning go.

“He did our soldiers a world of good,” he said. “Time served is plenty
enough time. Scooter Libby served no time and he betrayed a CIA agent.
That caused real harm. Dick Cheney — no time. Karl Rove — no time.
It’s time to free Bradley Manning.”

AMEN!!!

Another excellent example of why we must exterminate the left.

--
Words of wisdom

What does not kill you... probably didn't cause enough tissue damage.
Old December 26th 11, 06:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

On 12/26/2011 6:02 AM, dave wrote:
On Sun, 25 Dec 2011 19:30:24 -0800, Truth Teller wrote:

[...]

How can we have an enemy if we aren't officially at war with anyone?
Besides the enemy is the Banker Occupied Government

Amen!

How can not nations hate us? Those nations who are having their
resources stolen, and/or controlled, by our rich-elite and/or our
military-industrial-complex, should hate us -- the actions by the
treasonous criminals in our public servant offices are against our
Constitution, and against all Americans -- our public servants crimes
are involving all the world and are of a horrendous nature and size.

The current criminals in public servant offices are our first and
foremost enemy, indeed, they are the enemy of most of the world and
humanity itself. The "black hearted" evil human swine in both parties
are a plague on mankind itself ... how we have went from attempting to
do good, to being the great satan, is simply an amazing question and
fact. The rich, elite, powerful, corporate-America, should NEVER
control our public servants, the people are the government, each and
every single one of us ...

Before we need to advise any other nation on what is good and proper
conduct, we first need to get our own house in order ...

Regards,
JS

Old December 26th 11, 07:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

On 12/26/2011 12:01 PM, Gray Guest wrote:

Another excellent example of why we must exterminate the left.

Huh? You think it's OK that Libby betrayed a CIA agent?
Old December 26th 11, 07:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

Joe from Kokomo wrote in :

Scooter Libby served no time and he betrayed a CIA agent.
That caused real harm.

On 12/26/2011 12:01 PM, Gray Guest wrote:

Another excellent example of why we must exterminate the left.

Huh? You think it's OK that Libby betrayed a CIA agent?

He didn't ****wit. And that lie illustrates my point.

One cannot bargain in good faith with liars.

Old December 26th 11, 08:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

Joe from Kokomo wrote in :

Scooter Libby served no time and he betrayed a CIA agent.
That caused real harm.

On 12/26/2011 12:01 PM, Gray Guest wrote:

Another excellent example of why we must exterminate the left.

Huh? You think it's OK that Libby betrayed a CIA agent?

Turns out LIbby didn't. Care to revisit that?

--
Sleep well, Tonight....

RD, The Sandman

If law school is so hard to get through......why are there so many
lawyers?

Old December 26th 11, 08:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

RD Sandman wrote in
:

Joe from Kokomo wrote in :

Scooter Libby served no time and he betrayed a CIA agent.
That caused real harm.

On 12/26/2011 12:01 PM, Gray Guest wrote:

Another excellent example of why we must exterminate the left.

Huh? You think it's OK that Libby betrayed a CIA agent?

Turns out LIbby didn't. Care to revisit that?

Of course not. It is liberal scripture.

Old December 26th 11, 08:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

In article 00,
Gray Guest wrote:

[...]

Hey, why don't you keep this inane crap OFF a golf ng?"

Make it your New Year's resolution.
Old December 26th 11, 08:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

William Clark wrote in
:

In article 00,
Gray Guest wrote:

[...]

Sorry fella, I don't look to see what newsgroups the posting is crossposted
to. But golf is definetly insane for this. Sorry for not checking. The
original poster isn't quite all there.

Old December 26th 11, 08:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

"Joe from Kokomo" wrote in message

Scooter Libby served no time and he betrayed a CIA agent.
That caused real harm.

On 12/26/2011 12:01 PM, Gray Guest wrote:

Another excellent example of why we must exterminate the left.

Huh? You think it's OK that Libby betrayed a CIA agent?

Since he didn't, you should get your facts updated

Old December 27th 11, 12:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

On 12/26/2011 10:43 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Scooter Libby served no time and he betrayed a CIA agent.
That caused real harm.

On 12/26/2011 12:01 PM, Gray Guest wrote:

Another excellent example of why we must exterminate the left.

Huh? You think it's OK that Libby betrayed a CIA agent?

I guess he is like the english, and needs a king, queen and court which
are above the mere mortals they farm like animals, for their needs and
wealth ...

Regards,
JS