Old January 3rd 12, 02:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Calling all cars .... APB for CUHULIN ! ! !

Ok shortwavers - we have an ultimatum from Y-Man -

He refuses to proclaim The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net as long as
CUHULIN remains AWOL from RRS.

Enough already ! ! ! !

Somebody find CUHULIN and bring him back to the NG.

STAT ! ! !

ASAP ! ! !

Old January 5th 12, 12:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 4, 5:16*pm, RHF wrote:

Imagine that Cuhulin is sitting on the couch with Blue Berry Dog Watching Some TV-Radio ;;-}}

Well at least he could check in to RRS and let us know he's ok.

Till then, tens of millions of Shortwave Listeners will be deprived of
Y-Man's magnificent proclamations of The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.

Jiffy-Pop stock is down the drain if this continues.

Old January 6th 12, 05:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 5, 7:29*am, Arky Bob wrote:
On Jan 4, 5:16*pm, RHF wrote:

Imagine that Cuhulin is sitting on the couch with Blue Berry Dog Watching Some TV-Radio ;;-}}

Well at least he could check in to RRS and let us know he's ok.

Till then, tens of millions of Shortwave Listeners will be deprived of
Y-Man's magnificent proclamations of The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.

Jiffy-Pop stock is down the drain if this continues.

I don't care about Jiffy Pop. I have all of my money tied up in
clappers and chia pets.
Old January 6th 12, 10:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Steve" wrote in message
I don't care about Jiffy Pop. I have all of my money tied up in
clappers and chia pets.

Ah, another shrewd investor. Mine's all tied up in Pet Rocks, troll
dolls and lawn darts.

Old January 7th 12, 12:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/6/2012 5:04 AM, Brenda Ann wrote:

"Steve" wrote in message
I don't care about Jiffy Pop. I have all of my money tied up in
clappers and chia pets.

Ah, another shrewd investor. Mine's all tied up in Pet Rocks, troll
dolls and lawn darts.

Best deal in Western PA. "Pittsburgh Potholes", why wait for the real
ones, you can own your own. Great addition for the game room. I'm
holding, the price will go up soon.

Drifter...

Calling all Trolls! Calling all Trolls! Gregg needs help at rec.radio.shortwave! nurk_fred2000[_2_] Shortwave 17 June 5th 10 11:41 PM
Shortwave for cars? Bill Baka Shortwave 163 December 13th 09 12:50 PM
Top Three Best Electric Cars [email protected] Equipment 0 November 26th 07 03:00 AM
killing cars with RF? KE5MBX Dx 13 February 27th 07 06:43 AM
Antenna for cars Svein Tore Sølvik Scanner 2 July 8th 04 12:17 AM