Old May 22nd 12, 02:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Needed: Large, detailed photos of the underside of a Hallicrafters SX-25

I'm trying to resurrect one of these radios that has been left in a bad
state by a previous owner who had started a restoration and left off with a
LOT of missing parts and parts dangling from one wire. I have the schematic
and manual, but some good shots of the underside would help a great deal.

Old May 22nd 12, 03:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.8-track-shack.com/hallicr...r-p-49994.html
Old May 22nd 12, 03:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Google,,, All views of Hallicrafters SX 25 You might find something there.

Old May 22nd 12, 06:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

This site has it all:
http://www.g8bmp.com/hallicrafters/sx25.htm

Good luck with this.

Old May 24th 12, 08:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I have a Hallicrafters radio I bought at Goodwill years ago, only four dollars I paid for it. It is in very good cosmetic and physical condition, it works too. Today at Goodwill I bought a nice long sleeve shirt, only two dollars. I have to wear long sleeve shirts because of those West Nile mosquitos around here, Imported via Commie govt.