Old May 24th 12, 08:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Lights Out, Detroit.

http://www.drudgereport.com Enema some ways, people from wayyyy down South (South is always Best) built Detroit and environs around Detroit, ergo they moved up North to work in the factories. A lot of those people stayed in Detroit and Detroit environs. Oh, what will Hardcore Pawn on Detroit's 8 Mile Road do if the lights go out? (they would be saying, We are screwed!) Chrysler, Imported from Detroit!
Old May 24th 12, 08:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 24, 3:08*pm, DhiaDuit wrote:
Chrysler, Imported from Detroit!

I tell you who's gonna be on that story, DD. The Great Liberty Nit-
Wit-Net. They know why the lights went out, too. Simple.

Clinton's a crook
Bush is a crook
Gore is a crook
Biden's a crook
They're all crooks

And now you know why the lights went out in Destroy-It.

Old May 24th 12, 11:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 24 May 2012 12:08:13 -0700 (PDT), DhiaDuit
wrote:

http://www.drudgereport.com Enema some ways, people from wayyyy down South (South is always Best) built Detroit and environs around Detroit, ergo they moved up North to work in the factories. A lot of those people stayed in Detroit and Detroit environs. Oh, what will Hardcore Pawn on Detroit's 8 Mile Road do if the lights go out? (they would be saying, We are screwed!) Chrysler, Imported from Detroit!

It's normal for half of the lights to be out anyway. The system was
built in 1894.

Only thing is - the traffic lights are powered by the Lighting Dept. I
guess it won't hurt to turn those off too. No one pays attention to
them anyway.

Jim (North of 8 Mile) MI
Old May 25th 12, 02:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

American Jewelry and loan's website. http://www.pawndetroit.com I like to watch a lot of those reality TV shows because they are funny and crazy. I realize though that most of that stuff is fake.
Old May 25th 12, 03:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hard Parts: South Bronx is on TV. One time a bunch of years ago I was in an auto parts store in down town Jackson. A young guy who works there came stepping around a corner,the owner of the store told him, I think you have the peeing disease!

Old May 25th 12, 01:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

http://www.drudgereport.com Enema some ways, people from wayyyy down South (South is always Best) built Detroit and environs around Detroit, ergo they moved up North to work in the factories. A lot of those people stayed in Detroit and Detroit environs. Oh, what will Hardcore Pawn on Detroit's 8 Mile Road do if the lights go out? (they would be saying, We are screwed!) Chrysler, Imported from Detroit!

It's normal for half of the lights to be out anyway. The system was
built in 1894.

Only thing is - the traffic lights are powered by the Lighting Dept. I
guess it won't hurt to turn those off too. No one pays attention to
them anyway.

Jim (North of 8 Mile) MI

If I was a younger man I'd see Detroit as a place with killer potential
and would probably move there. It could be rebuilt as a 21st century
livable urban area.
Old May 25th 12, 02:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 05/24/2012 06:31 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
American Jewelry and loan's website. http://www.pawndetroit.com I like to watch a lot of those reality TV shows because they are funny and crazy. I realize though that most of that stuff is fake.

It's "reality" minus the dull boring parts.
Old May 25th 12, 03:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hard Parts: South Bronx website, http://www.bsandfautoparts.com Trubl T'IS though, I can't hardly understand their Bronx accent. They probally wouldn't understand mine either. They talk like people in Boston.