Old June 11th 12, 09:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default D-Day (in color)

When I had WebTV there were about five news groups (including rec.radio.shortwave) I had in one of my WebTV Favs folders. Any time I wanted to access any of those news groups all I had to do was click on that Fav folder and then click on whichever news group. With WebTV it was very simple and easy. Nowadays though I have to click on a search engine and type the name of whichever news group I want to get in to. I suppose I could book mark the news groups. I already have about twenty book marks and none of them are important to me. If it ever gets to where I would have to buy a new computer just to access those few news groups, hell with that noise! I will not do it.

Old June 12th 12, 02:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 06/11/2012 01:34 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
When I had WebTV there were about five news groups (including rec.radio.shortwave) I had in one of my WebTV Favs folders. Any time I wanted to access any of those news groups all I had to do was click on that Fav folder and then click on whichever news group. With WebTV it was very simple and easy. Nowadays though I have to click on a search engine and type the name of whichever news group I want to get in to. I suppose I could book mark the news groups. I already have about twenty book marks and none of them are important to me. If it ever gets to where I would have to buy a new computer just to access those few news groups, hell with that noise! I will not do it.

What is your platform? Are you android?

http://www.androidzoom.com/android_a.../usenet+client

Old June 12th 12, 03:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Platform? Am I Android? I am not an Android. I Am a Scots Irish Mississippian, that's a triple whammy on me. Bit, far as I know, Google TV is Android Apps operating system. 3.1 Android. Go ask Google.

Old June 12th 12, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 06/12/2012 07:31 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
Platform? Am I Android? I am not an Android. I Am a Scots Irish Mississippian, that's a triple whammy on me. Bit, far as I know, Google TV is Android Apps operating system. 3.1 Android. Go ask Google.

I thought you had a smart phone convertible into a desktop.
Old June 12th 12, 11:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You talking about that Motorola Atrix (Android) smartphone and laptop dock I bought at the AT&T retail store about a year and a half ago. I tried it out for about a week then I took that sheet back to the store for a refund, minus $35.00 restocking fee. That laptop dock had an eleven inches screen. The only way I could read that little bitty screen was to hunch up real close to it and squint my eyes at it. My Sony Google TV screen is 32 inches, much better for me to see it.