Old May 19th 13, 12:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Latest Liberty Net from WB4AIO

Liberty Net: May 11, 2013

http://3950.net/2013/05/liberty-net-may-11-2013/

by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO

THE LIBERTY NET lost a good friend and participant with the recent
death of Harrison Perl, K4GAR. Harrison, 92, was a pilot during
World War 2 and was a regular on the net for two decades with his
powerful signal from Sarasota, Florida. He was very active in
national and local efforts to prevent the destruction of this nation
for most of his adult life. Goodbye, courageous friend.

Here are a few selected items from the Liberty Net discussions this
week:

• The so-called “Internal Revenue Service” is nothing more than a
terror group and a collection agency for the banks. It is totally
illegal and always has been. It should be treated exactly the same
way that the very worst terror killers, murderers, and Mafia hit men
are treated. (35 minutes)

• What a spineless bunch of cowards run the Heritage Foundation!
They fired one of their officials for writing a paper when he was in
college saying that Mestizo immigrants have a lower average IQ than
Whites — something that practically everyone, Mestizos included,
knows is true. (58 minutes)

• America was not founded as an “open borders” “melting pot.” The
very first immigration law passed in the United States, and approved
by the founders themselves, limited immigration to “free White
people” only. (1 hour 2 minutes)

• When there is gridlock in Washington — and when budget problems
shut down everything — Americans sleep more safely at night, knowing
their lives and their families are more secure than usual. (2 hours
25 minutes)

• The multi-thousand-page monstrosity that is hypocritically called
the “Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill” is being pushed by
anti-White warmonger Democrats and cheap-labor neocon warmonger
Republicans. When these two gangs get together like this, you know
it will be a disaster for our people. Their “bill” is really an
amnesty bill that will outright legalize the Mestizo invasion. (2
hours 27 minutes)

• John McCain is willing to fight to the last dead American soldier
to defend Israel’s borders — but won’t lift a finger to defend
America’s borders. (2 hours 33 minutes)

• Hidden in the “immigration reform” bill is a provision to create a
gigantic facial recognition database for the entire population of
the former United States. Privacy advocates worry that this will
eventually be used to control all human activities from attendance
at sporting events to logging on to the Internet. The monsters who
created this bill use the innocuous-sounding name “photo tool” for
this privacy-destroying database system. (2 hours 41 minutes)

• These massive invasions of privacy and the implementation of a
quasi-military “police state America” would not be necessary if we
would come to our senses and just reinstate the racial definition of
citizenship that we had for almost 200 years. (2 hours 42 minutes)

Thanks to Marty, N2IRJ, you’re able to listen to the Liberty Net
right now on your computer here at http://3950.net/ — or download
the file and listen anytime on your mp3 player. Check in over the
air, and also check out the live feed and discussion room during net
times, and the additional live feed and chat room from N2SAG, that
let you make an end run around jammers and a fickle ionosphere.

Join in or listen to the most exciting net on the amateur bands
every Saturday night starting at 10PM Eastern Time.

Our thanks go to W1WCR for his hard work and courage in keeping this
very important part of the amateur radio service alive for almost 40
years!

http://3950.net/2013/05/liberty-net-may-11-2013/

--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old May 19th 13, 02:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Latest Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net via WB4AI0

On May 18, 7:23*pm, Kevin Alfred Strom
wrote:

Join in or listen to the most exciting net on the amateur bands every Saturday night starting at 10PM Eastern Time.

Again we step up and provide a more accuate, more concise review of
the most recent episode of
The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.

Blah blah blah
Clinton's a crook
Bush is a crook
Gore is a crook
Biden's a crook
They're all crooks
Blah blah blah.

Maybe Kevin could get the Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net
to move to some other topics like:

Blah blah blah
Clinton's a crook
Bush is a crook
Gore is a crook
Biden's a crook
They're all crooks
Blah blah blah.

Or for some REAL variety in the mix, let's try topics like:

Blah blah blah
Clinton's a crook
Bush is a crook
Gore is a crook
Biden's a crook
They're all crooks
Blah blah blah.

With that said, we hope everyone had a chance to purchase tickets for
tonight's PowerBall drawing. Six-hundred million bux .. wow.
Old May 19th 13, 11:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

[...]

I think Strom needs to get a DNA test to find out who he's really related to
(besides pedophiles).

He might really be surprised.

Old May 19th 13, 02:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 19, 6:19*am, dxAce wrote:

I think Strom needs to get a DNA test to find out who he's really related to (besides pedophiles). He might really be surprised.

Probably not surprising, Ace. The Late Sir Sidney labeled Great
Liberty Nit-Wit-Net as Nazi Faggots years ago. And then there were
the colorful phonetics.

KN4 Chicken Fornicator
WB4 Aids Infested Ovaries
AA8 Dawg Peter
KE2 Loose Orifice
N2 Suck Another Goober

And the topics ... my goodness topics galore.

Blah blah blah
Clinton's a crook
Bush is a crook
Gore is a crook