Old March 12th 14, 12:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Anybody Know about J&R Music World

I never made it to NYC, but I remember in the '90s when I first heard about J&R and all the other music shops thinking how cool it would be to make a trip out there just to hit all the shops. I think I got one of my DAT players or recorders through J&R back in the day. Definitely another sign of the times. For more information http://www.pushbuttonproductions.com/services/jingles
Old March 12th 14, 03:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 03/12/2014 05:59 AM, John Smith wrote:
I never made it to NYC, but I remember in the '90s when I first heard
about J&R and all the other music shops thinking how cool it would be
to make a trip out there just to hit all the shops. I think I got one
of my DAT players or recorders through J&R back in the day.
Definitely another sign of the times. For more information
http://www.pushbuttonproductions.com/services/jingles

We never liked them around here. We prefer to support hobby radio stores
that support us, to keep the whole thing less likely to evaporate.
Old March 12th 14, 06:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 12 Mar 2014, dave wrote:

On 03/12/2014 05:59 AM, John Smith wrote:
I never made it to NYC, but I remember in the '90s when I first heard
about J&R and all the other music shops thinking how cool it would be
to make a trip out there just to hit all the shops. I think I got one
of my DAT players or recorders through J&R back in the day.
Definitely another sign of the times. For more information

We never liked them around here. We prefer to support hobby radio stores that
support us, to keep the whole thing less likely to evaporate.

ANd again, you replied to spam.

Michael

Old March 13th 14, 01:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 03/12/2014 11:03 AM, Michael Black wrote:
On Wed, 12 Mar 2014, dave wrote:

On 03/12/2014 05:59 AM, John Smith wrote:
I never made it to NYC, but I remember in the '90s when I first heard
about J&R and all the other music shops thinking how cool it would be
to make a trip out there just to hit all the shops. I think I got one
of my DAT players or recorders through J&R back in the day.
Definitely another sign of the times. For more information

We never liked them around here. We prefer to support hobby radio
stores that support us, to keep the whole thing less likely to evaporate.

ANd again, you replied to spam.

Michael

Spam? So what? I got my dig in. Chill br'.

World Music australia.radio.broadcast.moderated - Shortwave 0 November 18th 07 06:07 PM
WMR World Music Radio on the air now Stig Hartvig Nielsen Shortwave 0 December 24th 04 12:52 PM
WMR World Music Radio on now Stig Hartvig Nielsen Shortwave 5 October 16th 04 03:18 AM
World Music Radio Mike Terry Shortwave 0 June 13th 04 05:53 PM
WMR World Music Radio Mike Terry Shortwave 1 April 14th 04 11:24 PM