Old June 19th 14, 04:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Weasel bought a D Day Flag.

On 06/16/2014 07:18 PM, Bill Davis wrote:
On 6/16/2014 5:55 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
Never order anything on the internet.

Why not?

There are plenty of secure site vendors.

It costs money to drive places. I get everything but food from the internet.
Old June 19th 14, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/19/2014 9:20 AM, dave wrote:
On 06/16/2014 07:18 PM, Bill Davis wrote:
On 6/16/2014 5:55 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
Never order anything on the internet.

Why not?

There are plenty of secure site vendors.

It costs money to drive places. I get everything but food from the
internet.

And Amazon has eyes on that segment too. They think they may be able to
take on UPS in certain markets.
Old June 19th 14, 06:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I got back home from the Walmart food store about an hour ago. While I was at Walmart I put $60.00 worth of Murphy USA gas in my van, $3.45.9 per gallon, about two gallons of that gas I put in my 2 1/2 gallon red plastic gas container for lawn mower gas. Total mileage I drove today was exactly three miles, according to the odometer in my van. www.jacksongasprices.com How much do you pay for gas?
Old June 19th 14, 07:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, June 19, 2014 1:54:54 PM UTC-4, DhiaDuit wrote:
I got back home from the Walmart food store about an hour ago. While I was at Walmart I put $60.00 worth of Murphy USA gas in my van, $3.45.9 per gallon, about two gallons of that gas I put in my 2 1/2 gallon red plastic gas container for lawn mower gas. Total mileage I drove today was exactly three miles, according to the odometer in my van. www.jacksongasprices.com How much do you pay for gas?

Almost a dollar more per gallon . And all due to that nearly forgotten war over Kuwait ... what a mess . That was a big (actually H-U-G-E) mistake in Foreign Policy.
Old June 20th 14, 12:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Headline News Stories 24/7 at. www.rense.com article, ET Underwater Base off the Coast of Malibu Video.... something like that. Jimmy Church Radio. Seeeee, when they have that dramatic background audio on there, what that means is, It is Bull Sheet.

Old June 27th 14, 12:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 14-06-19 12:05 PM, wrote:

On Thursday, June 19, 2014 1:54:54 PM UTC-4, DhiaDuit wrote:
I got back home from the Walmart food store about an hour ago.
While I was at Walmart I put $60.00 worth of Murphy USA gas in my
van, $3.45.9 per gallon, about two gallons of that gas I put in my
2 1/2 gallon red plastic gas container for lawn mower gas. Total
mileage I drove today was exactly three miles, according to the
odometer in my van.
www.jacksongasprices.com
How much do you pay for gas?

Almost a dollar more per gallon . And all due to that nearly
forgotten war over Kuwait ... what a mess . That was a big (actually
H-U-G-E) mistake in Foreign Policy.

Not a mistake at all. It went off exactly as planned. US ambassador
April Glaspie was consulted by the Iraqi leadership concerning oil theft
by Kuwait using cross drilling in the border areas.

Glaspie checked with Washington and they told her that local conflicts
were not their concern and that if Hussein wanted to use force to make
Kuwait respect territorial rights then they would not object.

Glaspie passed on Washington's reply. Hussein had asked for permission
to invade and it had been granted by the US.

As soon as he invades, the US does a completely dishonourable about face
and starts yelling that Hussein is a barbarous monster. Phoney nurses
appear out of the woodwork to cry on television over all the babies the
invading Iraqis had ripped out of incubators and kicked around the
nursery floor. It was all Bull****.

There were also videos and photos of American Marines torching oil
installations long after the Iraqis had withdrawn.

mike

--
It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my
reasons for them!
Old June 27th 14, 12:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Sheep Dog Report is up and working again. Check it out. Http://sheepdogreport.com
Old June 27th 14, 03:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 14-06-19 12:05 PM, wrote:

How much do you pay for gas?

[...]

reasons for them!--Friedrich Nietzsche ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Since Iraq was carved out of the former Ottoman Empire in 1920 it was involved in : countless coups, civil wars, uprisings, revolts, armed border disputes and more than a dozen wars with its neighbors . The one with Kuwait was just another conflict to settle some very old scores ... It was never finished- at least as far I can see it. Unfortunately, Iraq had been thru a very sad and an extremely bloody history in very a short period of time ...

Old June 28th 14, 08:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/26/2014 5:38 PM, m II wrote:
On 14-06-19 12:05 PM, wrote:

On Thursday, June 19, 2014 1:54:54 PM UTC-4, DhiaDuit wrote:
I got back home from the Walmart food store about an hour ago.
While I was at Walmart I put $60.00 worth of Murphy USA gas in my
van, $3.45.9 per gallon, about two gallons of that gas I put in my
2 1/2 gallon red plastic gas container for lawn mower gas. Total
mileage I drove today was exactly three miles, according to the
odometer in my van.
www.jacksongasprices.com
How much do you pay for gas?

Almost a dollar more per gallon . And all due to that nearly
forgotten war over Kuwait ... what a mess . That was a big (actually
H-U-G-E) mistake in Foreign Policy.

Not a mistake at all. It went off exactly as planned. US ambassador
April Glaspie was consulted by the Iraqi leadership concerning oil theft
by Kuwait using cross drilling in the border areas.

That is accurate.

Glaspie checked with Washington and they told her that local conflicts
were not their concern and that if Hussein wanted to use force to make
Kuwait respect territorial rights then they would not object.

Glaspie passed on Washington's reply. Hussein had asked for permission
to invade and it had been granted by the US.

That is a speculation, but the results ended up being the same.

As soon as he invades, the US does a completely dishonourable about face
and starts yelling that Hussein is a barbarous monster. Phoney nurses
appear out of the woodwork to cry on television over all the babies the
invading Iraqis had ripped out of incubators and kicked around the
nursery floor. It was all Bull****.

No it was not.

There were also videos and photos of American Marines torching oil
installations long after the Iraqis had withdrawn.

mike

There were?

Go ahead and post them here then.

You are aware the best way to put out of commission an oil well that has
been torched is to detonate it at the wellhead. Which we did. Iraq set a
lot of oil wells afire as they left.

AZ HOA vs the Gadsden flag 'Don't Tread on Me' Keith[_6_] Shortwave 1 August 31st 10 03:07 PM
Flag Decal Barnard Peters Shortwave 0 February 22nd 07 01:33 AM
Jimmy-the-Weasel ???? Jen Shortwave 0 March 11th 06 01:37 AM
FLAG IN THE ASS!!! American Eagle 352 CB 0 January 25th 05 05:50 AM
What do you want to bet that the fat weasel cops a sweetheart plea? Chandler7600 Shortwave 1 October 11th 03 03:25 PM