Old September 27th 14, 05:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Mars OVIOUSLY Intelligently made things found pics

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 5:46:07 PM UTC-4, DhiaDuit wrote:
Headline News Stories 24/7 over yonder at www.rense.com Even a traffic light too. I call it Baloney! Doggy let out a yelp and said, ///I call it BOOL SHEET! WOOF!/// Doggy is Right. ///Now gimmie a Cookie. WOO WOO WOOF!///

This subject is Many Thousands of Years Old. There are some ancient cultures which have legends about human originating from...Mars.
Old September 27th 14, 07:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, September 26, 2014 11:22:00 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, September 25, 2014 5:46:07 PM UTC-4, DhiaDuit wrote:

Headline News Stories 24/7 over yonder at www.rense.com Even a traffic light too. I call it Baloney! Doggy let out a yelp and said, ///I call it BOOL SHEET! WOOF!/// Doggy is Right. ///Now gimmie a Cookie. WOO WOO WOOF!///

This subject is Many Thousands of Years Old. There are some ancient cultures which have legends about human originating from...Mars.

In Scotland, those Naturaly shaped Hexagon thingys. If there are any space aliens looking at Earth, they would think there are/were Intelligent beings on Earth whom made those thingys. Actually, they would shake their heads and wonder why Earth is in such a Mess!
Old September 27th 14, 07:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, September 27, 2014 1:14:30 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Friday, September 26, 2014 11:22:00 PM UTC-5, wrote:

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 5:46:07 PM UTC-4, DhiaDuit wrote:

Headline News Stories 24/7 over yonder at www.rense.com Even a traffic light too. I call it Baloney! Doggy let out a yelp and said, ///I call it BOOL SHEET! WOOF!/// Doggy is Right. ///Now gimmie a Cookie.. WOO WOO WOOF!///

This subject is Many Thousands of Years Old. There are some ancient cultures which have legends about human originating from...Mars.

In Scotland, those Naturaly shaped Hexagon thingys. If there are any space aliens looking at Earth, they would think there are/were Intelligent beings on Earth whom made those thingys. Actually, they would shake their heads and wonder why Earth is in such a Mess!

Google,,, Scotland Hexagonal Rocks the Giants Causeway