Old September 28th 14, 02:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Jim Traficant Beats the Hell Out of Janet Reno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1pr4YemnMU

Great clip of Mr. Traficant opening a can of ass whip on the corrupt government. Love the shots of the empty suited political criminals (politicians conducting the hearing) shuffling uncomfortably as he lashes them.
Old September 28th 14, 02:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2014-09-28, wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1pr4YemnMU

Great clip of Mr. Traficant opening a can of ass whip on the corrupt
government. Love the shots of the empty suited political criminals
(politicians conducting the hearing) shuffling uncomfortably as he
lashes them.

Jim was always for the working man. His mistake was criticizing the
zionist power structure in the United States Government.
Old September 28th 14, 06:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

James Traficant 1941 2014 www.libertypost.org Those Tractors will 'do it' every time. When I was a kid back in the 1940s I climbed up into the seat of a Bulldozer, pretended I was driving it. Somebody told me, Git OFF of thar!
Old September 29th 14, 01:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2014-09-28, wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1pr4YemnMU

Great clip of Mr. Traficant opening a can of ass whip on the corrupt

government. Love the shots of the empty suited political criminals

(politicians conducting the hearing) shuffling uncomfortably as he

lashes them.

Jim was always for the working man. His mistake was criticizing the

zionist power structure in the United States Government.

He certainly died like a working man...