Old December 7th 14, 07:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default December 7, 1941 Pearl Harbor Day Never Forget

On Friday, December 7, 2012 3:52:52 PM UTC-6, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

Yes, but the infamy was more Roosevelt's -- and his masters' -- than
it was Japan's.

There is enough infamy to go around for all parties involved, Japs and Brits included.
Old December 7th 14, 07:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, December 7, 2014 12:24:22 AM UTC-6, wrote:
On Friday, December 7, 2012 3:52:52 PM UTC-6, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

Yes, but the infamy was more Roosevelt's -- and his masters' -- than
it was Japan's.

There is enough infamy to go around for all parties involved, Japs and Brits included.

A Date Which Will Live In Infamy.
Old December 7th 14, 03:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, December 6, 2014 10:24:22 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Friday, December 7, 2012 3:52:52 PM UTC-6, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

Yes, but the infamy was more Roosevelt's -- and his masters' -- than
it was Japan's.

There is enough infamy to go around for all parties involved, Japs and Brits included.

At some point even the good guys were bad guys. Everyone has some nasty behavior in the past.
Theoretically we try to be better than we were before, and never use other peoples' bad behavior as an excuse for us to continue our own except as the last resort.

Old December 7th 14, 03:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, December 7, 2014 8:31:18 AM UTC-6, Ross Archer wrote:
On Saturday, December 6, 2014 10:24:22 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Friday, December 7, 2012 3:52:52 PM UTC-6, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

Yes, but the infamy was more Roosevelt's -- and his masters' -- than
it was Japan's.

There is enough infamy to go around for all parties involved, Japs and Brits included.

At some point even the good guys were bad guys. Everyone has some nasty behavior in the past.
Theoretically we try to be better than we were before, and never use other peoples' bad behavior as an excuse for us to continue our own except as the last resort.

There was the American Revoluntioary War a lonnnnnng time ago. How many people talk about that nowadays?
Old December 7th 14, 03:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, December 7, 2014 6:35:39 AM UTC-8, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, December 7, 2014 8:31:18 AM UTC-6, Ross Archer wrote:
On Saturday, December 6, 2014 10:24:22 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Friday, December 7, 2012 3:52:52 PM UTC-6, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

Yes, but the infamy was more Roosevelt's -- and his masters' -- than
it was Japan's.

There is enough infamy to go around for all parties involved, Japs and Brits included.

At some point even the good guys were bad guys. Everyone has some nasty behavior in the past.
Theoretically we try to be better than we were before, and never use other peoples' bad behavior as an excuse for us to continue our own except as the last resort.

There was the American Revoluntioary War a lonnnnnng time ago. How many people talk about that nowadays?

Quite a few, on July 4th every year.

The point is you need not forget, or even forgive, but after a lifetime or so it's time to move on as far as carrying a grudge goes.

Old December 7th 14, 03:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, December 7, 2014 8:42:22 AM UTC-6, Ross Archer wrote:
[...]

There is an old saying, Time Heals All Wounds. If Neanderthal and Cromagnon people had their little Wars.... Let Thyself Be Healed.
Old December 7th 14, 08:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, December 7, 2014 6:49:01 AM UTC-8, DhiaDuit wrote:
[...]

That sounds like wisdom.
Old December 7th 14, 09:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, December 7, 2014 1:01:20 PM UTC-6, Ross Archer wrote:
[...]

Google,,, Chromebook XMBC Synology by jankokvasnica Youtube I just now emailed that married Irish woman wayyyyyy over yonder across the big pond, I asked herself, What is the name of that song that woman is singing? BlueberryBelle (my couch buddy doggy, Blueberry, I have to call my doggy BlueberryBelle when I email that married Irish woman) and I are 'champin at the bit'. Where she works, she is a Data Manager, she will find the name of that song for doggy and I.
Old December 8th 14, 11:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

Yes, but the infamy was more Roosevelt's -- and his masters' --
than it was Japan's.

There is enough infamy to go around for all parties involved, Japs
and Brits included.

At some point even the good guys were bad guys. Everyone has some
nasty behavior in the past.
Theoretically we try to be better than we were before, and never use
other peoples' bad behavior as an excuse for us to continue our own
except as the last resort.

There was the American Revoluntioary War a lonnnnnng time ago. How many
people talk about that nowadays?

Ben Franklin used to eat cuhulin's popcorn. WHEEEEEDDOOGGEEEE!!! I'm
gonna' listen to SuperTalkMS and eat me some chitlins.
,,,,www.eatmesomechitlins.com
Old December 9th 14, 12:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

Yes, but the infamy was more Roosevelt's -- and his masters' --
than it was Japan's.

There is enough infamy to go around for all parties involved, Japs
and Brits included.

At some point even the good guys were bad guys. Everyone has some
nasty behavior in the past.
Theoretically we try to be better than we were before, and never use
other peoples' bad behavior as an excuse for us to continue our own
except as the last resort.

There was the American Revoluntioary War a lonnnnnng time ago. How many
people talk about that nowadays?

Ben Franklin used to eat cuhulin's popcorn. WHEEEEEDDOOGGEEEE!!! I'm
gonna' listen to SuperTalkMS and eat me some chitlins.
,,,,www.eatmesomechitlins.com

Arra, let me seeeee, Google,,, Does Best Buy sell Chromeboxes? Seeeeee, what it T'IS, my couch buddy doggy told me I need to upgrade. ///He sure does! That 32'' Sony Google TV he uses isn't hittin on doodly squat, it crashes all the time and he cusses it out! WOO WOO WOOF!/// I quit popcorn back around 1982, I never did like it that much anyway. That married Irish woman wayyyyy over across the big pond is going to Chingford (London metro area) on Wednesday. Her 67 years old cousin passed away. Rest in Peace, Cousin.

December 7, 1941 Priest Shortwave 1 December 7th 11 03:22 PM
today febuary 7 1941 is the anniversry of pearl harbor [email protected] Shortwave 1 February 9th 11 07:22 AM
December 7, 1941 Mike Mc Manus Shortwave 4 December 10th 09 05:28 AM
December 7,1941 [email protected] Shortwave 16 December 8th 09 08:45 PM
New Pearl Harbor 911 Book (evidence of 9-11 covert operation) full text Dr. Anton T. Squeegee General 0 June 5th 04 03:37 PM