Old December 31st 14, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default BBC New Year chimes (on shortwave)

9740 kHz Singapore relay is audible at 0002 UTC tonight.

Will they carry it? will it be audible? tune in tomorrow - same bat time,
same bat channel...

Jim(MI)
Old December 31st 14, 12:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RF Collins wrote:

9740 kHz Singapore relay is audible at 0002 UTC tonight.

Will they carry it? will it be audible? tune in tomorrow - same bat time,
same bat channel...

Have to wait and see I suppose. But these days it seems to be past my
bedtime.

Old December 31st 14, 04:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, December 31, 2014 6:00:24 AM UTC-6, dxAce wrote:
RF Collins wrote:

9740 kHz Singapore relay is audible at 0002 UTC tonight.

Will they carry it? will it be audible? tune in tomorrow - same bat time,
same bat channel...

Have to wait and see I suppose. But these days it seems to be past my
bedtime.

Hal and Mal's restaurant in Jackson, The Great Land Mass is going to have a Catfish dropping down a Firetruck ladder at the stroke of Midnight tonight. ///Happy New Year y'all. WOO WOO WOOF!///
Old January 1st 15, 12:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote in
:

RF Collins wrote:

9740 kHz Singapore relay is audible at 0002 UTC tonight.

Will they carry it? will it be audible? tune in tomorrow - same bat
time, same bat channel...

Have to wait and see I suppose. But these days it seems to be past my
bedtime.

Hope you stayed up or recorded it. Fair reception of Big Ben welcoming
in the New Year - about 4 or 5 seconds ahead of the internet feed and
that after being relayed from England to Singapore. Then halfway around
the world to the Midwest by our favorite - radio.

Jim(MI)