Old January 15th 15, 10:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Proclaiming tonight's Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net - starting now at10pm Eastern.

On Thursday, January 15, 2015 at 6:28:39 AM UTC-6, Keven Albert Strum wrote:
On Wednesday, January 14, 2015 at 4:31:24 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:

Deer are invading New York City.

I think the deers is all over the place lately. I seen where one busted out a plate glass window in downtown Fort Smith when I lived over to Little Rock. Betcha Doggy woulda gotta kick outa that.

I tell you what else is gettin' squoze outa their habitat, DD. Bears. They was a brown bear in Green Ridge Mall back home a few years back. Big 'un at that.

Too bad AA8-Dr. Pepper won't there with his AK-47. That dam bear woulda been a better target than that po-lice car he done went'n shot up. He'da gotta hunnert dollar fine instead of 15 years in the hoosegow.

Pine Beetles destroying Forests. Google it. Destroying the Forest and destroying a lot of food that Bears like, a lot of Bears are dying off. T'is no wonder the wild critters are moving to towns and cities. Did you see that TV commercial about a woman who needs eye glasses and she lets a Racoon into her home at night time, she says, Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty.
Old January 16th 15, 05:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, January 15, 2015 at 3:13:03 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
Pine Beetles destroying Forests.

Yep I seen the kitty-kitty-raccoon commercial, DD. Kinda cute.
I tell you what's the ruination of the ecosystem around here - 'yotes.
State Wildlife Department got posters at the gun stores to kill 'em all.
Them dam 'yotes is killin' baby deers, baby rabbits and wild turkeys.
Anna lotta pet dawgs 'n cats in the 'burbs, too.
If you ever come to SC, warn doggy to steer clear of them rascals.
Don't know what to do about no pine beetles, but the boys over to the hunt club says a 22-250 is the charm on a buncha 'yotes.
Old January 16th 15, 05:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, January 15, 2015 at 10:20:11 PM UTC-6, Keven Albert Strum wrote:
On Thursday, January 15, 2015 at 3:13:03 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
Pine Beetles destroying Forests.

Yep I seen the kitty-kitty-raccoon commercial, DD. Kinda cute.
I tell you what's the ruination of the ecosystem around here - 'yotes.
State Wildlife Department got posters at the gun stores to kill 'em all.
Them dam 'yotes is killin' baby deers, baby rabbits and wild turkeys.
Anna lotta pet dawgs 'n cats in the 'burbs, too.
If you ever come to SC, warn doggy to steer clear of them rascals.
Don't know what to do about no pine beetles, but the boys over to the hunt club says a 22-250 is the charm on a buncha 'yotes.

I have been to South Carolina before. I was at Fort Jackson, South Carolina for two weeks in 1963, waiting on a spot to open for boot camp at Fort Gordon, Georgia. The City of Columbia, South Carolina is within the Fort Jackson area. Look at a Rand McNally road atlas and you can check it out.
Old January 16th 15, 09:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, January 16, 2015 at 10:12:25 AM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
The City of Columbia, South Carolina is within the Fort Jackson area. Look at a Rand McNally road atlas and you can check it out.

I lived in Cola-Town from 83-87.

Had never heard of The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net or the tiny-tenna.
Old January 16th 15, 11:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, January 16, 2015 at 2:50:42 PM UTC-6, Keven Albert Strum wrote:
On Friday, January 16, 2015 at 10:12:25 AM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
The City of Columbia, South Carolina is within the Fort Jackson area. Look at a Rand McNally road atlas and you can check it out.

I lived in Cola-Town from 83-87.

Had never heard of The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net or the tiny-tenna.

Doggy grabbed my keyboard and she typed, ///Will Linux let me watch TV shows and movies for free? WOOF!/// Then doggy Googled,,, Intel Compute Stick