Old July 5th 15, 06:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Voice of Greece

On Wednesday, July 1, 2015 at 6:38:03 PM UTC-5, Hils wrote:
On 30/06/15 19:05, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, June 28, 2015 at 11:54:32 PM UTC-5,
wrote:
After being off the air for about a year it is back. Not sure when
the regular broadcast was resumed but I certainly couldn't hear it
for a while. Lots of happy songs being played on 9420KHz ... UTC
0200-0400,then news in Greek.

www.stratfor.com Beyond the Greek Impasse, by George Friedman
Also, www.redpilltimes.com

http://www.theguardian.com/business/...eek-referendum

It's like watching a train crash in slow motion.

zerohedge.com Greek Referendum Polls Close: delicast.com World TV, Greece, EKAT TV
Old July 6th 15, 01:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 7/5/2015 2:28 PM, Hils wrote:

"Investors simply didn’t expect such a decisive win by the no side, so
there could be dramatic moves in tomorrow’s financial markets."

Hmmmm...let me see if I understand this.

1) A country was financially irresponsible and got themselves in serious
financial trouble.

2) Then the Euro zone made a very large loan to said irresponsible country.

3) Then the Euro zone is totally surprised that said financially
irresponsible country defaulted on paying back the loan.

4) Said financially irresponsible country is now trying to dictate terms
of yet another bail-out loan from the Euro zone (just in case neither
side learned a lesson).

WTF ??????????????

....and round and round it goes. :-(

Old July 6th 15, 04:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, July 5, 2015 at 8:34:32 PM UTC-5, Hils wrote:
On 06/07/15 01:23, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 7/5/2015 2:28 PM, Hils wrote:

"Investors simply didn't expect such a decisive win by the no side, so
there could be dramatic moves in tomorrow's financial markets."

Hmmmm...let me see if I understand this.

1) A country was financially irresponsible and got themselves in serious
financial trouble.

2) Then the Euro zone made a very large loan to said irresponsible country.

3) Then the Euro zone is totally surprised that said financially
irresponsible country defaulted on paying back the loan.

4) Said financially irresponsible country is now trying to dictate terms
of yet another bail-out loan from the Euro zone (just in case neither
side learned a lesson).

WTF ??????????????

....and round and round it goes. :-(

Greece was admitted to the Eurozone on the recommendation of a
fraudulent report by Goldman Sachs. At the time Germany was happy to
have Greece in the EU and EZ because much of the loans the Greek
government of the time took out were spent buying German weaponry for
the Greek armed forces. Other EU countries were happy because it kept
Greece from forging closer alliances with Russia and China and made the
EU look successful.

The primary perpetrators are most of Europe's banks (plus Goldman Sachs)
and governments. Most Greek people, along with most Europeans, hadn't a
clue what their banks and governments were up to.

Only 10% of the latest "bail-out" money (from European taxpayers) went
to the people of Greece, the rest went into Europe's banks. Voila! The
already fabulously rich have become richer at the expense of taxpayers
who are paying through "austerity".

Supporters of oligarchy are busy portraying the Syriza-led government
(which has not so far been "leftist" by European standards but more like
a coalition of social democrats and nationalists) as bumbling amateurs,
but their honesty is refreshing, and they have probably done more for
democracy this weekend than the EU has since it started. The oligarch
media are already panicking. Oligarchs would rather have had a communist
government in Greece than a patriotic, centrist alliance which had the
temerity to ask the people what they wanted.

It could still go wrong, but a fire has been lit. If a few banks get
caught in the flames, we'll have made real progress. :-)

http://wallstreetonparade.com/2015/0...greece-crisis/

boards.ie Greece Debt Crisis - Apres Oxi
Old July 11th 15, 05:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 7/5/2015 2:28 PM, Hils wrote:

[...]

It is stated differently he Greece produced falsified financial statements
to prove they were on a sufficiently firm financial footing to fall under
the Euro system[*], statements approved at Brussels by a process involving
each contributor holding his nose as he passes a document on without ever
pressing the Greeks concerening any of its more outrageous claims.

More recently our media tend to merely claim they "lied their way in."

George
[*] Courtesy National Public Radio, not generally a bastion of conservative
thought, although the program in question was produced by American Public
Radio/Public Media, a Minnesota based producer of Public Radio programming
that I would categorize as politically centrist.
Old July 11th 15, 06:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, July 5, 2015 at 8:34:32 PM UTC-5, Hils wrote:

It could still go wrong, but a fire has been lit. If a few banks get
caught in the flames, we'll have made real progress. :-)

Goldman Sachs should be sued by Greece for its criminal activity.

"Goldman Sachs is said to have made as much as $500m from the transactions known as "swaps". It denies that figure but declines to say what the correct one is.

The banker who stitched it together, Oxford-educated Antigone Loudiadis, was reportedly paid up to $12m in the year of the deal. Now Jaber George Jabbour, who formerly designed swaps at Goldman, has told the Greek government in a formal letter that it could "right historical wrongs as part of [its] plan to reduce Greece's debt".

See complete story at http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-10381926.html

Old July 11th 15, 07:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 7/5/2015 2:28 PM, Hils wrote:

[...]

Certainly Greece's government at the time wanted into the EZ too. All of
the players involved wanted Greece in. Their reasons were different, but
all wanted it enough to all hold their noses while they lied about it.

The fundamental weakness of the EU was hidden in plain sight from the
first union treaty: "The functioning of the Union shall be founded on
representative democracy." Representative democracy invariably
degenerates into oligarchy as interests which have no democratic
accountability bribe, bully or blackmail representatives into
implementing laws and raising and spending taxes in ways which favour
the interests.

Had the EU been modelled on the Swiss constitution, it would IMV have
worked out far better for the majority of citizens.
Old July 13th 15, 04:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 7/5/2015 2:28 PM, Hils wrote:

[...]

theguardian.com Athens, Greece 3 December, 1944
Old July 15th 15, 07:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Greece, TV. www.delicast.com and www.zerohedge.com

Voice of Greece RF Collins Shortwave 5 July 5th 13 11:56 PM
Voice of Greece on 15.630 Gregg Shortwave 0 July 11th 10 12:18 PM
Voice Of Greece 7.450 [email protected] Shortwave 0 July 11th 08 02:25 AM
Voice of Greece Steve Shortwave 4 July 6th 06 11:06 PM
Voice of Greece [email protected] Shortwave 2 October 3rd 05 02:00 AM