Old January 3rd 16, 08:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Saints Unnamed 10-17-05

Saints Unnamed say,
"For many, many years this little one We All use, or Many of Us use, to give to others the Importance of their communication, or I should say, personal communication through the reception of the 'Gift' that is so Special, so Important. It is called 'The Holy Eucharist'."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON OCTOBER 17,2005 AT 10:02 A.M.

"We always smile when the time comes for this little one and others, of course, to receive an open, visible 'Piece of Divine Love' due to the Love of The Holy Trinity.

For many, many years this little one We All use, or Many of Us use, to give to others the Importance of their communication, or I should say, personal communication through the reception of the 'Gift' that is so Special, so Important. It is called 'The Holy Eucharist'.

A long time ago, when it was brought to light that this Gift from The Heavenly Father had meaning and personal communication, plus personal association, that would be an in*depth feeling, understanding, and Love for The Divine. This act, in its simplicity, reflects Divine Love in many ways, not just communication, but an inward understanding when It is put on the tongue and passed down the throat, it shows Faith, Hope, and Divine Love, allowing the receiver the privilege to feel that they have been given a Gift Greater than anything else they could receive.

There is no Love Greater than the Love of The Divine. Remember this, all the time."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Old January 3rd 16, 10:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, January 3, 2016 at 2:52:59 PM UTC-6, wrote:
[...]

Youtube This Stray Dog Found A Newborn Baby, What It Did Was Shocking!