Old January 14th 16, 08:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Michigan.

www.shtfplan.com National Guard take water door to door in Michigan. Flint, Michigan. My watery here is real GOOD. It comes from the Ross Barnett Resevoir, there are Alligators in that Resevoir too. Google,,, Ross Barnett Resevoir (Earthview/Streetview)
Old January 15th 16, 01:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, January 14, 2016 at 3:57:16 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
www.shtfplan.com National Guard take water door to door in Michigan. Flint, Michigan. My watery here is real GOOD. It comes from the Ross Barnett Resevoir, there are Alligators in that Resevoir too. Google,,, Ross Barnett Resevoir (Earthview/Streetview)

Our water reservoir had geese living in it. Very organic ...
Old January 15th 16, 02:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, January 15, 2016 at 7:58:20 AM UTC-6, wrote:
On Thursday, January 14, 2016 at 3:57:16 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
www.shtfplan.com National Guard take water door to door in Michigan. Flint, Michigan. My watery here is real GOOD. It comes from the Ross Barnett Resevoir, there are Alligators in that Resevoir too. Google,,, Ross Barnett Resevoir (Earthview/Streetview)

Our water reservoir had geese living in it. Very organic ...

Our watery over here gets treated at one of the watery treatment facilities, to filter out the Alligators. My Hero, Shelby Stanga, the Swamp Man over there in Louisiana, he can drink that watery straight from the swamp and it doesn't hurt him at all. Google,,, Youtube Shelby Stanga