Old October 17th 16, 06:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default STUNNING.

On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 11:09:00 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

hillary advisors admit she hates everyday Americans

I know. TRUMP the HUMANITARIAN only hates POWs, and colored people and
ugly women and Mexicans and Muslims and Liberals and crying babies
(himself excluded).

TRUMP loves women who don't fight back and bankers who don't check his
credit report.

freerepublic.com hillary stole State Department furniture. And, Putin 2017 Calendar, the kind of Calender for hanging on a wall.
Old October 17th 16, 07:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 10/15/2016 4:59 PM, analogdial wrote:

AFTER the election? A REAL ALPHA MALE would get CONTROL of the lying
media, right away!! What does The Donald do? Cry, Cry, Cry about the
unfair media, as if he were a spoiled 8 year old girl.

On 10/15/2016 9:12 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Yup, that's Donald alright, a first class perpetual cry baby...

- "That third rate Fox reporter is being unfair to me".

- "The Mexican judge [from Indiana] doesn't like me".

- "They gave me a bad microphone". [I didn't know microphones could
snuffle]

- "The [election, poll, news article, insert whatever] is rigged".

A spoiled 8 year old girl indeed!

Now, that blowhard cry baby clown is whining that "Saturday Night Live"
should be taken off the air because they are picking on him.

Uh, Donald, in case you didn't notice, they pick on Hilary too.

Q: What are the chances that if Trump was prez, he'd be whining that
Putin was picking on him and being unfair to him?

A: 100% chance. Hey, if he can't handle a "third rate" Fox reporter, how
would you ever expect Trump to handle Putin?

---

Old October 17th 16, 07:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 1:06:24 PM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
[...]

A: 100% chance. Hey, if he can't handle a "third rate" Fox reporter, how
would you ever expect Trump to handle Putin?

---

freerepublic.com media Rigging Erec(lec)tions: Lets Not Forget What cbs Tried to do in 2004 (Vanity)
Old October 18th 16, 03:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 1:26:00 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
[...]

A: 100% chance. Hey, if he can't handle a "third rate" Fox reporter, how
would you ever expect Trump to handle Putin?

---

freerepublic.com media Rigging Erec(lec)tions: Lets Not Forget What cbs Tried to do in 2004 (Vanity)

If the rothschilds really do control hillary and Trump, metinks perhaps it doesn't really matter which one is selected. We are screwed anyway.
Old October 18th 16, 03:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

D. Peter Maus wrote:

On 10/15/16 15:07 , analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

Trump Butler Calls media BULLSHEET www.drudgereport.com ...Trump's Butler is RIGHT.

Why hasn't the Donald filed a lawsuit over ANY of the supposed
media LIES?

Because First Amendment protections have been interpreted to include
virtually anything in the context of a public figure, which would
include a Presidential Candidate. In fact, Supreme Court has ruled that
virtually anything may be said about a candidate, in the context of the
campaign, with impugnity, even if, especially if, untrue.

Exactly, In short, any such lawsuit would be a LOSER. Whine, whine,
cry about the biased media. But without the media, specifically the
"reality" show, Trump's chances would be nil. He sobs like a little
girl who sense of entitlement has been violated just because the media
isn't nice to him 100% of the time.

What a brilliant strategy for swaying undecided voters.

Old October 19th 16, 08:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

[...]

intellihub.com Putin bans rothschilds from Russia. ...Putin is smart.
Old October 20th 16, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

[...]

rsbn.tv The Biggest Show On Earth!