Old November 12th 16, 04:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Disaster.

On Friday, November 11, 2016 at 9:16:06 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Friday, November 11, 2016 at 8:27:40 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Friday, November 11, 2016 at 7:07:54 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Friday, November 11, 2016 at 4:46:30 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Friday, November 11, 2016 at 3:49:18 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

On Friday, November 11, 2016 at 2:12:37 PM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

On Friday, November 11, 2016 at 2:00:47 PM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

freerepublic.com "A Disaster Averted'' ...Trump can do four or eight years, and then Pence can do four or eight years. I LIKES THAT!

"@realDonaldTrump The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy"

A democracy is WRONG. America is a REPUBLIC. Dave Daubenmire And to the Republic www.newswithviews.com

Then the electors have the option of electing someone else.

www.mainrepublicemailalert.com Trump has better coverage than Verizon. Trump ROCKED the World, Trump SHOCKED the World. Trump has better coverage than the UNIVERSE. Super Trummmp,, da dada da daaaa...

The Great and Powerful TRUMP got about 400,000 FEWER votes than Hillary.
TRUMP got about 2,000,000 fewer votes than that LOSER Mitt Romney.

TRUMP will become President through the same back door that let in GW
Bush.

Trump: 4 to 8 years ??? That's all he will get ? But ... isn't he a Sexual Predator ?

Godzilla vs. King Chidorah movie has started on the this TV channel, Alllrighttttt... this TV channel schedule zap2it

foxnews.com Trump now has access to nation's most valuable intelligence

That is something he certainly lacks - to say the least ... where does Sara Palin hang out lately?

Godzilla vs. Space Godzilla is on TV now. Next up, Godzilla: Final Wars and then Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S. Sarah Palin lives in Wasilla, Alaska, a bedroom community of Anchorage, an hour's drive away. I Luvs Sarah Palin.I have been to Anchorage before, on my way to Vietnam in January 1964, nearly froze my butt off in Anchorage walking/running from that TWA/blue ball Airyplane to the Aeoporto lounge/restaurant. It gets COLD as sheet in Alaska!. Youtube Vietnam Street Food
Old November 12th 16, 04:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

[...]

Weather Anchorage, Alaska ...35 degrees Friday at 6:00 PM. But Winter hasen't arrived yet.