Old December 13th 16, 10:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Rooskies

1) A few months ago trump insults our Allies and then *praises* Putin.

2) Then several of our intelligence agencies say the Russians *did*
hack/ mess with our election. (trump denies it but offers NO proof to
dispute what several intelligence agencies claim -- other than his
"feelings")

3) trump makes Tillerson Secretary of State, yes, the same Tillerson
that received the Order of Lenin medal [old name] pinned on him by Putin
and is Putin's new Best Friend Forever.

There sure are a lot of heavy Russian connections here.

As Drifter said months ago:

trump/Putin 2016

Where there is smoke, there is fire???

Oh, and don't forget trump's continually ****ing off China -- causing
them to send a nuclear capable bomber over the South China Sea as a
message to trump. But not to worry...the poorly educated think this
escalating international incident is just a "hissy fit".

Amerikkka -- dark days ahead (or starting already)

---

Old December 14th 16, 02:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

nsa has no evidence of Russia hacking U.S.Elections. None of those other mofos have it either. ...WHERE"S THE DAMN BEEF!!!? www.tomatobubble.com (Recent Updates) The Russian Hacking Tale: All Sizzle, No Steak
Old December 14th 16, 02:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

As Drifter said months ago:

trump/Putin 2016

Where there is smoke, there is fire???

Oh, and don't forget trump's continually ****ing off China -- causing
them to send a nuclear capable bomber over the South China Sea as a
message to trump. But not to worry...the poorly educated think this
escalating international incident is just a "hissy fit".

Amerikkka -- dark days ahead (or starting already)

---

nsa has no evidence of Russia hacking U.S.Elections. None of those other mofos have it either. ...WHERE"S THE DAMN BEEF!!!? www.tomatobubble.com (Recent Updates) The Russian Hacking Tale: All Sizzle, No Steak

Russia was Allies with America in World War Two. Russia helped build the International Space Station, and carries supplies and parts to the ISS. Do you realize how much International Trade Russia and America do between each other every year? Chromium Ore mostly comes from Russia, imagine how much we would be up sheet creek without Chromium. I Like Russia,,, so what?
Old December 14th 16, 07:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

As Drifter said months ago:

[...]

During the American Revolution King George III asked Catherine the Great for military assistance and was refused ... During the Civil War two naval squadrons of the RIN were dispatched to the US to keep New York and San Francisco protected from ANY attack and keep the shipping lanes open ... WWI- both countries are Allies. WWII- Allies again . From 1947-1991 we had the Cold War . It would seem the 1992-2000 US-Russia cooperation years were the best EVER but ... the relationship is very different at present time...
Old December 14th 16, 07:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

nsa has no evidence of Russia hacking U.S.Elections. None of those other mofos have it either. ...WHERE"S THE DAMN BEEF!!!? www.tomatobubble.com (Recent Updates) The Russian Hacking Tale: All Sizzle, No Steak

Why is it hard to believe the Russians hacked the DNC and shared the
results? The US did far more to help Yeltsin get elected.

Most everybody hated Hillary before the Russians went in bigly for The
Great and Powerful TRUMP before the hacks, most everybody hated Hillary
after the hacks. I don't see much difference.

The most hated major party candidate in American history STILL polled
more than 2.5 million votes than the Orange Haired Buffoon.

The Russians didn't tilt the election to TRUMP, the election was tilted
by our unfair Federal electoral affirmative action program.

Old December 14th 16, 09:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Sooner or later, Hillary's neo-con posse will defect to TRUMP. They
just waiting for him to ACT TOUGH. Remind the world that WE are the
only superpower.

I believe TRUMP wants the admiration of the neo cons.

Disasterous wars, blowback riddled, wars in the 3rd world. Maybe arming
the Tibetens because the Chinese sell us their products PRICED TOO LOW.

Kagan and Kristol would be the newest cheerleaders for TRUMP!!
Old December 14th 16, 09:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, December 14, 2016 at 1:30:12 PM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

nsa has no evidence of Russia hacking U.S.Elections. None of those other mofos have it either. ...WHERE"S THE DAMN BEEF!!!? www.tomatobubble.com (Recent Updates) The Russian Hacking Tale: All Sizzle, No Steak

Why is it hard to believe the Russians hacked the DNC and shared the
results? The US did far more to help Yeltsin get elected.

Most everybody hated Hillary before the Russians went in bigly for The
Great and Powerful TRUMP before the hacks, most everybody hated Hillary
after the hacks. I don't see much difference.

The most hated major party candidate in American history STILL polled
more than 2.5 million votes than the Orange Haired Buffoon.

The Russians didn't tilt the election to TRUMP, the election was tilted
by our unfair Federal electoral affirmative action program.

freerepublic.com U.S.Electoral College:About the Electors (Good, timely info)
Old December 15th 16, 05:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

nsa has no evidence of Russia hacking U.S.Elections. None of those other mofos have it either. ...WHERE"S THE DAMN BEEF!!!? www.tomatobubble.com (Recent Updates) The Russian Hacking Tale: All Sizzle, No Steak

Why is it hard to believe the Russians hacked the DNC and shared the
results? The US did far more to help Yeltsin get elected.

Most everybody hated Hillary before the Russians went in bigly for The
Great and Powerful TRUMP before the hacks, most everybody hated Hillary
after the hacks. I don't see much difference.

The most hated major party candidate in American history STILL polled
more than 2.5 million votes than the Orange Haired Buffoon.

The Russians didn't tilt the election to TRUMP, the election was tilted
by our unfair Federal electoral affirmative action program.

freerepublic.com U.S.Electoral College:About the Electors (Good, timely info)

Here is what would be cool. On January 20,2017 at the Presidential Inauguration of Donald J. Trump, look over there about ten feet, and lo and behold sits Vladimir Putin. ...Ohhhhh, the Irony!,,,,,
Old December 16th 16, 08:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Oh, and don't forget trump's continually ****ing off China -- causing
them to send a nuclear capable bomber over the South China Sea as a
message to trump. But not to worry...the poorly educated think this
escalating international incident is just a "hissy fit".

Looks like the Chinese have recently captured a US underwater drone
which was "measuring oceanic conditions" (NOT spying on the Chinese).
The drone was launched from a US Navy ship with a civilian crew (NOT
CIA). The Pentagon is demanding the not spy drone be returned to the
not CIA crew.

Any resembalance between the Francis Gary Powers U2 NASA weather study
flight or the Glomar Explorer deep sea mineral recovery mission is
purely coincidental.

It'll be interesting to see how Mr. "art of the deal" handles this
escalating situation.

Old December 16th 16, 09:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, December 16, 2016 at 2:54:06 PM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Oh, and don't forget trump's continually ****ing off China -- causing
them to send a nuclear capable bomber over the South China Sea as a
message to trump. But not to worry...the poorly educated think this
escalating international incident is just a "hissy fit".

Looks like the Chinese have recently captured a US underwater drone
which was "measuring oceanic conditions" (NOT spying on the Chinese).
The drone was launched from a US Navy ship with a civilian crew (NOT
CIA). The Pentagon is demanding the not spy drone be returned to the
not CIA crew.

Any resembalance between the Francis Gary Powers U2 NASA weather study
flight or the Glomar Explorer deep sea mineral recovery mission is
purely coincidental.

It'll be interesting to see how Mr. "art of the deal" handles this
escalating situation.

Do you remember Hainan Island, in China? When bush was prez.