Old January 8th 17, 02:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default schedule of events.

www.freerepublic.com Donald Trump inauguration schedule of events, performers and inaugural balls. ...Including the Deplorables Inaugural Ball.
Old January 8th 17, 04:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

www.freerepublic.com Donald Trump inauguration schedule of events, performers and inaugural balls. ...Including the Deplorables Inaugural Ball.

Wonderful!

$500 buys a single general admission ticket. You can get:

General admission to The Deplorables Inaugural Ball • Receive one (1)
Commemorative gift bag (t-shirt, hat and mug) Deplorables Inaugural
Ball • Hors d'oeuvre, open bar and entertainment

Spend a grand and you will get:

VIP Ticket Admission
Entitles you entrance to the Deplorables Inaugural Ball VIP area •
Receive two (2) Commemorative gift bags (t-shirt, hat and mug)
Deplorables Inaugural Ball • Hors d'oeuvre, open bar and entertainment

The high rolling deplorable might consider blowi -- er, investing, a
$10,000 for:

VIP Table Seating
Entitles you entrance to the Deplorables Inaugural Ball VIP area •
Preferential Seating (Table for 10) • Two (2) bottle service • Receive
two (2) Commemorative gift bags (t-shirt, hat and mug) Deplorables
Inaugural Ball • Hors d'oeuvre, open bar and entertainment

But, there's more!!

http://www.deplorablesnation.com/fil...ll-Package.pdf

Don't worry if you can't make to the deplorables Inaugral Ball on Jan
20. Sales end on Feb. 11!

No mention of the Great and Powerful TRUMP making an appearance. Don't
worry! Buy a $10,000 ticket, Wear your made in Mexico TRUMP suit with
the snazzy Made in China TRUMP tie in the VIP area and be SURROUNDED in
the YUUUUUGE TRUMPieness of the Deplorable Inaugral Ball! Don't leave
your two (2) Commemorative gift bags (t-shirt, hat and mug) behind!!!

Old January 8th 17, 01:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, January 7, 2017 at 10:58:47 PM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

[...]

What you don't understand is, on January 20, 2017, America will have a President, the fake fraud imposter will be gone.
Old January 8th 17, 03:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

What you don't understand is, on January 20, 2017, America will have a President, the fake fraud imposter will be gone.

This is good news. I didn't expect the fake fraud imposter
would be immediately impeached and convicted!

Busy day for Congress, bad day for Putin!

And you will STILL be free to mortgage your house, sell your car and
spend as much as $100,000 for a ticket to the Deplorable Con Artist
Inaugaral Ball any day between Jan 20 and Feb 11!!
Old January 8th 17, 04:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, January 8, 2017 at 9:17:01 AM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

What you don't understand is, on January 20, 2017, America will have a President, the fake fraud imposter will be gone.

This is good news. I didn't expect the fake fraud imposter
would be immediately impeached and convicted!

Busy day for Congress, bad day for Putin!

And you will STILL be free to mortgage your house, sell your car and
spend as much as $100,000 for a ticket to the Deplorable Con Artist
Inaugaral Ball any day between Jan 20 and Feb 11!!

Nah, I would get me an old school bus to live in. Masyn Moyer Youtube

Old January 8th 17, 05:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

What you don't understand is, on January 20, 2017, America will have a President, the fake fraud imposter will be gone.

This is good news. I didn't expect the fake fraud imposter
would be immediately impeached and convicted!

Busy day for Congress, bad day for Putin!

And you will STILL be free to mortgage your house, sell your car and
spend as much as $100,000 for a ticket to the Deplorable Con Artist
Inaugaral Ball any day between Jan 20 and Feb 11!!

Nah, I would get me an old school bus to live in. Masyn Moyer Youtube

You could do both. Drive the bus to Washington AND attend the
Deplorable Con Artist Inaugral Ball. Although the Con Artist Ball is on
Jan 20, you can still spend hundereds or thousands for a DCAIB ticket
and recieve a Commemorative gift bag (t-shirt, hat and mug)!!!

Be sure to check the contents of your gift bag. You might find yourself
shortchanged, like so many contractors, all in the new spirit of
TRUMPism.

Be sure to set aside some money for a good lawyer.

Old January 8th 17, 06:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

[...]

The outside temp here finally got above 32 degrees. Youtube rusty78609
Old January 8th 17, 06:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

www.freerepublic.com Donald Trump inauguration schedule of events, performers and inaugural balls. ...Including the Deplorables Inaugural Ball.

How could I forget? BROTHER STAIR has speculated that there may not be
ANY inauguration on account of the world, as we know it, ending between
the election and Jan 20.

If so, this will be a BIG disappointment to the people behind the
Deplorable Con Artist Inaugural Ball, who hope to continue to sell
tickets between Jan 20 and Feb 11.

If The Last Day Prophet of God is right, I will no longer be telling my
credulous Republican friends "Democrats and Independants vote on
Tuesday, Republicans vote on Thursday!".

But it might spare me a one way trip to the FEMA guillotine for election
fraud during the upcoming TRUMP administration.

Old January 8th 17, 06:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

The outside temp here finally got above 32 degrees. Youtube rusty78609

Will your bus make to the Arctic Circle?

"In the past year the climate in the Arctic has at times bordered on the
absurd. Temperatures were 30 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit above average in
some places during the recent Christmas week."

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...getting-crazy/

Old January 9th 17, 12:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

[...]

Sound like a heatwave to me !

B09 SW Schedule SW4ever Shortwave 0 September 14th 09 12:11 AM
Schedule 40 PVC HH Homebrew 6 January 14th 07 04:47 AM
BBC B0 SCHEDULE Pete M Shortwave 0 October 28th 05 11:06 PM
DRM schedule M.E. Shortwave 0 September 10th 03 07:33 PM
VoK THE Schedule Jim Hackett Shortwave 0 July 16th 03 04:19 AM