Old February 4th 17, 03:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Memo: DhiaDuet

On Friday, February 3, 2017 at 11:30:18 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:

In the 1990s after the collapse of the Soviet Union North Korea was
submerged into famine, many, many North Koreans died of hunger.

On 2/4/2017 12:40 AM, asswipe @138mail.com wrote:

Yes very sad. The US should have launched a Berlin Airlift type of
mission to feed the starving children.

And as much as North Korea hates us, what makes you think they would
ever let American planes land there? And if they did, it would be a de
facto admission that they could not feed their own people. Do you
*really* think they would let that happen? Your naivete of world affairs
is positively stunning, almost as bad as trump's.

That would have won the hearts
and souls of North Koreans for generations to come. But then the war
profiteers wouldn't be able to make their billions of $$$. War is a
racket.

Believe it or not, on this we agree. War IS a racket!

No North Korean has every done me any wrong.

Not yet any way...but in case you've not heard, they apparently are
doing a fine job of developing nuclear weapons and ICBMs to aim at the USA.

Old February 4th 17, 04:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, February 4, 2017 at 9:32:24 AM UTC-6, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
[...]

China is next door to North Korea. It depends on what China thinks.
Old February 6th 17, 06:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, February 4, 2017 at 9:32:24 AM UTC-6, Joe "the Kook" from Kokomo wrote:

Believe it or not, on this we agree. War IS a racket!

Now this is almost enough to make me reconsider my position. The resident libtard agreeing with me is scary but even a broken clock is right twice a day.
No North Korean has every done me any wrong.

Not yet any way...but in case you've not heard, they apparently are
doing a fine job of developing nuclear weapons and ICBMs to aim at the USA.

You stupid idiot libtards actually believe that? ROFL!!! Perhaps you should apply for a job with one of the military defense complex proganda outlets. Even if they did, which they don't, they would either obliterate or be shot down over the Pacific.

You need to stfu, you are simply too stupid to post in a public newsgroup.

What a tool.

Old February 6th 17, 04:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, February 6, 2017 at 12:01:32 AM UTC-6, wrote:
On Saturday, February 4, 2017 at 9:32:24 AM UTC-6, Joe "the Kook" from Kokomo wrote:

Believe it or not, on this we agree. War IS a racket!

Now this is almost enough to make me reconsider my position. The resident libtard agreeing with me is scary but even a broken clock is right twice a day.
No North Korean has every done me any wrong.

Not yet any way...but in case you've not heard, they apparently are
doing a fine job of developing nuclear weapons and ICBMs to aim at the USA.

You stupid idiot libtards actually believe that? ROFL!!! Perhaps you should apply for a job with one of the military defense complex proganda outlets. Even if they did, which they don't, they would either obliterate or be shot down over the Pacific.

You need to stfu, you are simply too stupid to post in a public newsgroup.

What a tool.

Man, who blows a 28-3 lead? scoopnest.com ...Some of those big league games are 'persuaded'
Old February 6th 17, 07:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, February 6, 2017 at 10:34:02 AM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
[...]

Hyundai Ad U.S.Military Base Zagan, Poland
Old February 7th 17, 12:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, February 6, 2017 at 2:16:24 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
[...]

Stalag Luft III was located right next to Zagan. "The Great Escape".
Old February 7th 17, 02:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, February 6, 2017 at 10:34:02 AM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:

Man, who blows a 28-3 lead? scoopnest.com ...Some of those big league games are 'persuaded'

The NFL stands for the National Fixed League. At least pro wrestling makes no pretense of being legitimate.

The NFL is also one of the largest recipients of corporate welfare in the US. See
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...profitability/

Taxpayers paying out the arse to a bunch of billionaires.

Eff the NFL.
Old February 7th 17, 02:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, February 6, 2017 at 10:34:02 AM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:

Man, who blows a 28-3 lead? scoopnest.com ...Some of those big league games are 'persuaded'

See http://thefixisin.net/fantasy.html
"There is nothing anywhere that states the NFL and the networks couldn’t script the season to get the maximum amount of fan appeal they desire. Does that mean every single game is fixed? No. But could they spot a potential story line in a team and play it for all it’s worth? Certainly. In 1971, former NFL star Bernie Parrish wrote, “With $139 million at stake for the owners, $84 million for the television networks, and up to $66 billion for organized crime’s bookmaking syndicates, and with what I learned as a player, no one will ever convince me that numerous NFL games aren’t fixed.”(26) Now, thirty years later, with the dollar figures 10 times what they were then, one would have to be naïve to believe that the NFL would leave everything – its name, its money, its very existence -- up to chance."

Memo To: dxAce Priest Shortwave 113 February 22nd 10 03:32 AM
Memo to Tiger dxAce Shortwave 4 February 19th 10 11:39 PM
Memo on the Hallicrafters SX-100 larrysand Shortwave 3 April 12th 04 06:09 AM
MEMO: HOW TO ADDRESS ME Melvin Creep Shortwave 34 April 1st 04 04:14 AM
Memo from santa Burr Scanner 1 December 12th 03 06:31 PM