Old June 5th 17, 01:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Question asked, question answered

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 8:30:15 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
Jeremy Corbyn a great man of the Mount Paektu type
backed by Communist Party

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

On Saturday, June 3, 2017 at 6:10:01 AM UTC-5, Drifter wrote:
On 6/2/2017 4:34 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 3:15:30 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
Joe from Kokomo wrote:

When trump was giving his Paris Accord speech, he asked "When will the
rest of the world start laughing at us?"

Easy and obvious answer -- the rest of the world has been laughing at
us
since the day trumpo "won" the election.

If Dishonest Don had a sense of shame or embarassment, he'd never offer
us straight lines like that.

Sunscreen reduces vitamin D production by over 90 percent. rense.com
...Hmmm,,, all those bikinis out there on the beaches,,,

Make like your "insane-clown-president" and run down and
"grabem-by-the-p#%%@y".

Trumpo-the-Clown- not my president...

Grab 'em...............

jimstone.is Where he says, I am depressed, and click on the video. London cops changing pants behind some vans parked on the street.
Old June 5th 17, 02:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

When trump was giving his Paris Accord speech, he asked "When will the
rest of the world start laughing at us?"

Easy and obvious answer -- the rest of the world has been laughing at
us
since the day trumpo "won" the election.

If Dishonest Don had a sense of shame or embarassment, he'd never offer
us straight lines like that.

Sunscreen reduces vitamin D production by over 90 percent. rense.com
...Hmmm,,, all those bikinis out there on the beaches,,,

Make like your "insane-clown-president" and run down and
"grabem-by-the-p#%%@y".

Trumpo-the-Clown- not my president...

jimstone.is Where he says, I am depressed, and click on the video. London cops changing pants behind some vans parked on the street.

twitter false flag ...Somebody said, They are caught out changing outfits
Old June 6th 17, 02:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 8:00:18 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:

jimstone.is Where he says, I am depressed, and click on the video. London cops changing pants behind some vans parked on the street.

twitter false flag ...Somebody said, They are caught out changing outfits

I noted that the Manchester bomber was 22 yrs old, killed 22 people other than himself, and the bombing took place on the 22nd of the month. Weird. Makes a person wonder how such coincidences occur. Just saying.