Old September 24th 04, 03:41 AM
Jonathan Goodish

Default I need a question answered...

In article ,
Michelle Steiner wrote:
Yeah, I'll vote. And I'll make sure that as many people as possible
know what's wrong with the government so they can make an informed vote
as well.

Well, thank goodness that someone finally recognizes that there's
something wrong with the government, and is going to cast her vote for a
candidate whose primary objective is to reduce the size of the
government, thereby eliminating many of the problems.

JKG
Old September 24th 04, 03:17 PM
MnMikew

"Arghh!" wrote in message
m...

The only thing worse than a troll is a clueless liberal troll.

Old September 24th 04, 11:08 PM
Jim Douglas

Don't want to know about it in rec.radio.scanner, maybe
rec.alt.bull****.........everyting has its place!

"Michelle Steiner" wrote in message
In article 70J4d.11784$He1.11255@attbi_s01,
"Jim Douglas" wrote:

My question, is what friggin idiot posted this in the first place! If
you don't like the government, vote or move to Canada!

What's the matter? You don't want people to know what's wrong with the
government?

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.

Old September 24th 04, 11:10 PM
Jim Douglas

Another idiot who believes the puppets on TV, RADIO, etc. Do you actually
belive anything any politician is saying, if you want the truth you need to
get into the big companies and see what they want the government to do!

Old September 25th 04, 11:28 PM
clifto

Pilotbutteradio wrote:
"Michelle Steiner" wrote...
A person who lies, cheats, and steals to get what he wants, without
regard for the good of the nation or the world, just his and his
buddies' short-term gains.

Give me a documented example of a lie.

It's been nearly two days and no reply. I believe you've already seen
the only example of a lie that she can provide.

--
At the end of the new Kerry ad: "I'm John Kerry, and I approved of this
ad before I voted against it."

Old September 26th 04, 01:57 AM
Pilotbutteradio

Yes indeed. That is the typical debate. When it comes down to
substantiation of facts from the left, the conversation either ends, or ends
up in personal attacks.

Four More Years.

--
Dave,
Icom 746pro, Drake R-8, G.E. SR3, Grundig YB-400pe, Yaesu VX5R, Uniden

"clifto" wrote in message
news

Old September 26th 04, 05:03 AM
Al Klein

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:36:54 -0700, "Pilotbutteradio"
said in alt.cellular.verizon:

"Arghh!" wrote in message
om...

C - Went from a Goverment surplus, to the largest deficit in history.

In dollars yes. As a percentage of GDP no. If you make 50k per year and have
5k in debt, then your income goes up to 100k and your debt goes up to 10k,
you are more in debt....but your ability to pay the debt is keeping up with
it.

If you make more money than you spend, then you spend more money than
you make (the situation with the government), the numbers don't matter
- you went from being a creditor to being a debtor. Demand a refund
for the money you spent on your accounting course.

D - Have been stuck in a war with Thousands of Americans Dead &
wounded.

I would rather have the bombs going off against our brave and trained
military than in our cities filled with inocents.

I'd rather we were all innocent, and have no bombs go off anywhere.

E - Lost Respect & support of almost Every major ally, both their
Government & citezens.

They are either with us or against us.

Most of Europe is against us.

They made the wrong choice

From their viewpoint (and from any rational viewpoint) *WE* made the
wrong choice.

F - Rolled back & delayed laws that would have cleaned up lakes,
rivers, bays & the Air.

Which lake? Which river? and What air? Be specific. Our lakes rivers and air
here in Central Oregon are beautiful and full of fish.

Because all your pollution is blowing eastward.

-- The question is,
Who the heck has been the President?? What is his name. I'd like to
know.

George W. Bush. A leader with a spine.

We'd be better off with a leader with a brain.

I propose a new voter law: No one gets to vote unless they establish
themselves as someone who checks the facts and is engaged in the political
process on a regular basis.

Add "and understands what's going on" and you've disenfranchised
yourself.

We have too many liberal media drones out there
who have no clue what is happening in the world.

And too many Bu****es who couldn't rent a 2 cent clue with a million
dollar loan.
Old September 26th 04, 05:05 AM
Al Klein

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 17:23:14 -0700, Michelle Steiner
said in alt.cellular.verizon:

Yeah, I'll vote. And I'll make sure that as many people as possible
know what's wrong with the government so they can make an informed vote
as well.

Unfortunately the office of President is no longer filled by the
electoral process.
Old September 26th 04, 06:05 PM
Pilotbutteradio

"Al Klein" wrote in message
On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:36:54 -0700, "Pilotbutteradio"
said in alt.cellular.verizon:

"Arghh!" wrote in message
. com...

C - Went from a Goverment surplus, to the largest deficit in history.

In dollars yes. As a percentage of GDP no. If you make 50k per year and
have
5k in debt, then your income goes up to 100k and your debt goes up to 10k,
you are more in debt....but your ability to pay the debt is keeping up
with
it.

If you make more money than you spend, then you spend more money than
you make (the situation with the government), the numbers don't matter
- you went from being a creditor to being a debtor. Demand a refund
for the money you spent on your accounting course.

Cute. Of course we would all like to be debt free. We are not. The debt is
manageable, and the sky is not falling. It is a famous liberal rally cry and
scare tactic
at election time.The government has been spending more than it makes for
decades. We all should get a refund.

D - Have been stuck in a war with Thousands of Americans Dead &
wounded.

I would rather have the bombs going off against our brave and trained
military than in our cities filled with inocents.

I'd rather we were all innocent, and have no bombs go off anywhere.

And we can make that happen how? I appreciate your utopian viewpoint.
However, it is not possible. Radical people want to kill us.
Humans are filled with sin and greed. Either we fight to keep what we have
or someone else will take it.

E - Lost Respect & support of almost Every major ally, both their
Government & citezens.

They are either with us or against us.

Most of Europe is against us.

Yes, because they lost money. Not because of any noble purpose. Even
Europeans vote their wallet.

They made the wrong choice

From their viewpoint (and from any rational viewpoint) *WE* made the
wrong choice.

Nice to know you view yourself as rational, and anyone who opposes your view
is not. Now how about some facts and solutions instead of emotions.

F - Rolled back & delayed laws that would have cleaned up lakes,
rivers, bays & the Air.

Which lake? Which river? and What air? Be specific. Our lakes rivers and
air
here in Central Oregon are beautiful and full of fish.

Because all your pollution is blowing eastward.

Still can't answer the question. More useless emotional response. Cute
soundbyte though.

-- The question is,
Who the heck has been the President?? What is his name. I'd like to
know.

George W. Bush. A leader with a spine.

We'd be better off with a leader with a brain.

I think Oprah is your girl. She is so spiritual and emotional. I bet she has
more character than John Kerry anyway.

I propose a new voter law: No one gets to vote unless they establish
themselves as someone who checks the facts and is engaged in the political
process on a regular basis.

Add "and understands what's going on" and you've disenfranchised
yourself.

Tell us about your "understanding" by proposing rational solutions. Not by
spewing useless emotional statements.
I have yet to hear any understanding in any of your statements. But I do
hear many DNC talking points regurgitated from CNN.

We have too many liberal media drones out there
who have no clue what is happening in the world.

And too many Bu****es who couldn't rent a 2 cent clue with a million
dollar loan.

There we go again. More cute emotional soundbytes.

Well it's been fun, but way too easy.

Old September 27th 04, 02:44 AM
AJ

Michelle Steiner wrote:

And under Bush, the rate of spending more than it makes has been
accelerating. Instead of being able to pay down the debt, as we were
under Clinton, we're increasing the debt.

Please cite the pay down in debt that happened in the Clinton
years. Never happened; the national debt increased every year. It is
greater under Bush BUT Clinton did nothing but a few bookkeeping
tricks and the result was a projected surplus not any actual surplus/
pay down of debt.
Jim

Interesting question JAMES HAMPTON CB 3 December 7th 04 09:34 AM
BPL Video On-Line JJ Policy 31 August 17th 03 09:12 PM
need another question answered Mike Scanner 0 August 11th 03 11:45 PM
Question regarding police tactics and scanners noobie Scanner 0 July 29th 03 12:48 AM