Old June 28th 17, 10:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Vets bill trompo signed really screws the Vets.

Thanks for voting for that insanse-clown-president Larry.
Because trompo cut over 12 Billion from the Vets bill, over 1,200
vets in just my county lost the benefits they earned. On the street.
Great job Larry, you really helped trompo-the-clown screw the American
Veterans. Bend over for the repubs again Larry. I hope you and any
other asshole who voted for this prick gets theirs.
Old June 28th 17, 11:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/28/2017 5:24 PM, drifter wrote:
Thanks for voting for that insanse-clown-president Larry.
Because trompo cut over 12 Billion from the Vets bill, over 1,200
vets in just my county lost the benefits they earned. On the street.
Great job Larry, you really helped trompo-the-clown screw the American
Veterans. Bend over for the repubs again Larry. I hope you and any
other asshole who voted for this prick gets theirs.

Just another damned trump lie. He said Mexico was going to pay for the
wall, now he is sticking the American taxpayers with the bill.

He campaigned on helping the vets. Yeah, right. He ended up screwing
them. (and supposedly Larry is a vet) :-(

trumpo keeps breaking his campaign promises one after another and yet
the trump chump true believers still support him. The *only* thing
trumpo said that I believe is when he said he could shoot somebody on
5th Avenue and his followers would still support him.

He is trying his damnedest to reduce people's health care and his
believers STILL support him.

Why, after 18 months of campaigning and 6 months in office, continually
showing us what a clown and jerk he is, why do some people still support
him?

Gullible?

Ignorant?

Poorly educated?

Incapable of critical thinking?

Hypnotized?

I wish I knew...

Old June 29th 17, 01:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.jimstone.is Warmbier: Credible Speculation ...And now I have to watch Three's Company on the Antenna TV /channel/station. Antenna TV zap2it

VETs DAY ! [email protected] Shortwave 1 November 11th 10 07:55 PM
(OT) for the Viet Nam Vets... [email protected] Shortwave 1 March 31st 08 06:03 PM
(OT) for the Viet Nam Vets... Drifter Shortwave 1 March 30th 08 07:48 PM
Thank you to the Vets--and Civilians who help Kim Policy 73 June 18th 05 01:17 PM
Do Vets even know who their friends are? David Shortwave 3 September 1st 04 01:38 AM