Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11   Report Post  
Old August 7th 17, 12:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jun 2017
Posts: 37
Default Whitehouse Lies...

On 8/6/2017 1:38 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 3:28:28 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:



Svengoolie is on METV TV now, Curse of the Undead, Western/horror movie. Eric Fleming in that old movie. He went through a bunch of crap. www.imdb.com Eric Fleming


Have you seen the original Svengoolie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYIkfh1c360 Svengoolie Biography ... Rich Koz www.imdb.com

...Svengoolie is Cool. I watch Svengoolie every saturday night, and Wonder Woman and Batman and Robin and the old Star Trek,,,

Here ya go Larry:

As Craig Unger recently reported:

Over the past three decades, at least 13 people with known or
alleged links to Russian mobsters or oligarchs have owned, lived in, and
even run criminal activities out of Trump Tower and other Trump
properties. Many used his apartments and casinos to launder untold
millions in dirty money. Some ran a worldwide high-stakes gambling ring
out of Trump Tower — in a unit directly below one owned by Trump. Others
provided Trump with lucrative branding deals that required no investment
on his part. [The New Republic]

How's that for a nice quote?

I can't wait to read what's hidden in his taxes. A 15% return on money
laundering, is a really good trumpo deal. All that Russian money that
helped the "Insane-Clown-President" thru all his terrible business
decisions. Thanks Larry...



  #12   Report Post  
Old August 7th 17, 01:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,973
Default Whitehouse Lies...

On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 6:09:15 AM UTC-5, drifter wrote:
On 8/6/2017 1:38 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 3:28:28 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:



Svengoolie is on METV TV now, Curse of the Undead, Western/horror movie. Eric Fleming in that old movie. He went through a bunch of crap. www.imdb.com Eric Fleming

Have you seen the original Svengoolie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYIkfh1c360 Svengoolie Biography ... Rich Koz www.imdb.com

...Svengoolie is Cool. I watch Svengoolie every saturday night, and Wonder Woman and Batman and Robin and the old Star Trek,,,

Here ya go Larry:

As Craig Unger recently reported:

Over the past three decades, at least 13 people with known or
alleged links to Russian mobsters or oligarchs have owned, lived in, and
even run criminal activities out of Trump Tower and other Trump
properties. Many used his apartments and casinos to launder untold
millions in dirty money. Some ran a worldwide high-stakes gambling ring
out of Trump Tower — in a unit directly below one owned by Trump. Others
provided Trump with lucrative branding deals that required no investment
on his part. [The New Republic]

How's that for a nice quote?

I can't wait to read what's hidden in his taxes. A 15% return on money
laundering, is a really good trumpo deal. All that Russian money that
helped the "Insane-Clown-President" thru all his terrible business
decisions. Thanks Larry...


Look at the criminal activities the clintons ran from everywhere, www.softwar.net Other U.S. prez candidates and U.S.prezes too. ALL politicians ARE CROOKS!
  #13   Report Post  
Old August 7th 17, 01:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,973
Default Whitehouse Lies...

On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 7:11:44 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 6:09:15 AM UTC-5, drifter wrote:
On 8/6/2017 1:38 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 3:28:28 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:



Svengoolie is on METV TV now, Curse of the Undead, Western/horror movie. Eric Fleming in that old movie. He went through a bunch of crap. www.imdb.com Eric Fleming

Have you seen the original Svengoolie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYIkfh1c360 Svengoolie Biography ... Rich Koz www.imdb.com
...Svengoolie is Cool. I watch Svengoolie every saturday night, and Wonder Woman and Batman and Robin and the old Star Trek,,,

Here ya go Larry:

As Craig Unger recently reported:

Over the past three decades, at least 13 people with known or
alleged links to Russian mobsters or oligarchs have owned, lived in, and
even run criminal activities out of Trump Tower and other Trump
properties. Many used his apartments and casinos to launder untold
millions in dirty money. Some ran a worldwide high-stakes gambling ring
out of Trump Tower — in a unit directly below one owned by Trump. Others
provided Trump with lucrative branding deals that required no investment
on his part. [The New Republic]

How's that for a nice quote?

I can't wait to read what's hidden in his taxes. A 15% return on money
laundering, is a really good trumpo deal. All that Russian money that
helped the "Insane-Clown-President" thru all his terrible business
decisions. Thanks Larry...


Look at the criminal activities the clintons ran from everywhere, www..softwar.net Other U.S. prez candidates and U.S.prezes too. ALL politicians ARE CROOKS!


TV news creeps/LIARS talking about that Athens to Philadelphia 'rough air'. My favorite comic strip, today's Blondie comic strip at www.arcamax.com The airline people put a parachute on that dude and kicked him out!
  #14   Report Post  
Old August 7th 17, 02:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Nov 2015
Posts: 475
Default Whitehouse Lies...

DhiaDuit wrote:


Look at the criminal activities the clintons ran from everywhere, www.softwar.net Other U.S. prez candidates and U.S.prezes too. ALL politicians ARE CROOKS!


WHY care if the Clintons, or the Bushes, or the Reagans or the Carters
are crooks? THEY'RE GONE!!!

Next thing the IDIOTS in the right wing media are going to be babbling
about is -- Pull the investigators off THE GREAT MAN and take another
look at RICHARD NIXON and WARREN HARDING!!!!

If we might have a crook in the White House, it should be checked out
NOW, not 8 years from now.
  #15   Report Post  
Old August 7th 17, 02:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Nov 2015
Posts: 475
Default Whitehouse Lies...

drifter wrote:


Here ya go Larry:

As Craig Unger recently reported:

Over the past three decades, at least 13 people with known or
alleged links to Russian mobsters or oligarchs have owned, lived in, and
even run criminal activities out of Trump Tower and other Trump
properties. Many used his apartments and casinos to launder untold
millions in dirty money. Some ran a worldwide high-stakes gambling ring
out of Trump Tower — in a unit directly below one owned by Trump. Others
provided Trump with lucrative branding deals that required no investment
on his part. [The New Republic]

How's that for a nice quote?

I can't wait to read what's hidden in his taxes. A 15% return on money
laundering, is a really good trumpo deal. All that Russian money that
helped the "Insane-Clown-President" thru all his terrible business
decisions. Thanks Larry...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bEdMuKq30I





  #16   Report Post  
Old August 7th 17, 04:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jul 2017
Posts: 69
Default Whitehouse Lies...

Is Alex Jones really Bill Hicks?

"analogdial" wrote in message news
drifter wrote:


Here ya go Larry:

As Craig Unger recently reported:

Over the past three decades, at least 13 people with known or
alleged links to Russian mobsters or oligarchs have owned, lived in, and
even run criminal activities out of Trump Tower and other Trump
properties. Many used his apartments and casinos to launder untold
millions in dirty money. Some ran a worldwide high-stakes gambling ring
out of Trump Tower — in a unit directly below one owned by Trump. Others
provided Trump with lucrative branding deals that required no investment
on his part. [The New Republic]

How's that for a nice quote?

I can't wait to read what's hidden in his taxes. A 15% return on money
laundering, is a really good trumpo deal. All that Russian money that
helped the "Insane-Clown-President" thru all his terrible business
decisions. Thanks Larry...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bEdMuKq30I


  #17   Report Post  
Old August 7th 17, 04:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jun 2017
Posts: 37
Default Whitehouse Lies...

On 8/7/2017 9:00 AM, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:


Look at the criminal activities the clintons ran from everywhere, www.softwar.net Other U.S. prez candidates and U.S.prezes too. ALL politicians ARE CROOKS!


WHY care if the Clintons, or the Bushes, or the Reagans or the Carters
are crooks? THEY'RE GONE!!!

Next thing the IDIOTS in the right wing media are going to be babbling
about is -- Pull the investigators off THE GREAT MAN and take another
look at RICHARD NIXON and WARREN HARDING!!!!

If we might have a crook in the White House, it should be checked out
NOW, not 8 years from now.

Maybe on "Planet Larry", the Clintons are still retentive, as I don't
know. Lets all go listen to the BS on FOX news...
  #18   Report Post  
Old August 7th 17, 04:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jun 2017
Posts: 37
Default Whitehouse Lies...

On 8/7/2017 11:13 AM, fred k. engels wrote:
Is Alex Jones really Bill Hicks?

"analogdial" wrote in message news
drifter wrote:


Here ya go Larry:

As Craig Unger recently reported:

Over the past three decades, at least 13 people with known or
alleged links to Russian mobsters or oligarchs have owned, lived in, and
even run criminal activities out of Trump Tower and other Trump
properties. Many used his apartments and casinos to launder untold
millions in dirty money. Some ran a worldwide high-stakes gambling ring
out of Trump Tower — in a unit directly below one owned by Trump. Others
provided Trump with lucrative branding deals that required no investment
on his part. [The New Republic]

How's that for a nice quote?

I can't wait to read what's hidden in his taxes. A 15% return on money
laundering, is a really good trumpo deal. All that Russian money that
helped the "Insane-Clown-President" thru all his terrible business
decisions. Thanks Larry...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bEdMuKq30I


Alex Jones is another slime-ball like Russ Dope-head. Got their
trumpo knee-pads on. And, don't forget comrade Hannity.
  #19   Report Post  
Old August 7th 17, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Nov 2015
Posts: 475
Default Whitehouse Lies...

drifter wrote:


Maybe on "Planet Larry", the Clintons are still retentive, as I don't
know.


Sure, 20 years ago Congress just had to DROP EVERYTHING and impeach Bill
Clinton for lying about a BJ. In right wingnut world, this is STILL
more important than the allegations about The Great and Powerful TRUMP's
Russian ties.

Lets all go listen to the BS on FOX news...


Watch syncophants troll for jobs on the future TRUMP network. Assuming
The Magnificent TRUMP can keep himself out of jail, that is.

  #20   Report Post  
Old August 7th 17, 06:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,973
Default Whitehouse Lies...

On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 12:25:59 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
drifter wrote:


Maybe on "Planet Larry", the Clintons are still retentive, as I don't
know.


Sure, 20 years ago Congress just had to DROP EVERYTHING and impeach Bill
Clinton for lying about a BJ. In right wingnut world, this is STILL
more important than the allegations about The Great and Powerful TRUMP's
Russian ties.

Lets all go listen to the BS on FOX news...


Watch syncophants troll for jobs on the future TRUMP network. Assuming
The Magnificent TRUMP can keep himself out of jail, that is.


Nowadays they are giving 'crap' a pass and the Christians are 'under fire' ...Scape goat meaning by jews


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Outrageous lies from the whitehouse! Ron[_11_] Shortwave 25 May 31st 11 06:48 PM
Lies, damnable lies, and STATISTISTICS. Telamon Shortwave 1 June 26th 08 04:27 AM
Lies, damnable lies, and STATISTISTICS. Burr Shortwave 1 June 26th 08 03:10 AM
Lies, damnable lies, and STATISTISTICS. [email protected] Shortwave 1 June 26th 08 12:40 AM
lies, damnable lies and STATISTICS m II Shortwave 11 November 9th 05 05:01 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017