Old August 10th 17, 07:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Whitehouse Lies...

Update to the North Korea False Flag Report www.jimstone.is
Old August 10th 17, 07:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Rear admiral Robert Alfred Theobald accused the administration of
suppressing intelligence about the attack in order to bring the United
States into the war.

Old August 10th 17, 08:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

Update to the North Korea False Flag Report www.jimstone.is

I doubt, sort of kinda doubt, that Kimmy boy actually has the means to attack U.S.A.,,, doesn't have a light enough weight nuke to put on a missile, yet. lChina and Japan and Russia are probaly ridiing his ass too, Look how close North Korea is to Vladivostok, Russia.
Old August 10th 17, 09:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

Update to the North Korea False Flag Report www.jimstone.is

Is Jim Stone REALLY as stupid as the things he writes? He goes into
this elaborate speculation that somehow the NSA is keeping the
information about the presumed Guam attack away from Kimmy Boy because
there are no reports in the N Korean media. Stone then goes on to
fantisize that the NSA could be blocking info coming across the phone
lines and internet using phony voice software and internet spoofing.

Stone sounds like a 110 octane MORON on this one.

WHAT ABOUT RADIO? Doesn't Stone think N Korean intelligence is
continously monitoring Western and especially S Korean radio, ever
vigalant to devine threats against Kimmy Boy?

Don'tcha think Kimmy Boy's Guam threat was big news ON RADIO???

Not to mention the N Korean diplomats and agents all around the world
who are eager to keep Pyongyang up to date.

But Kimmy Boy isn't making a vigorous denial of the Guam threat and, in
StoneWorld that proves ..............something.

Old August 10th 17, 10:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

Update to the North Korea False Flag Report www.jimstone.is

Here's the Voice of Korea website:

http://www.vok.rep.kp/CBC/index.php?CHANNEL=6&lang=

I didn't find a SW schedule. If you click on the links on the side, you
can get audio which sounds rather like the old Radio Peking.

Old August 11th 17, 01:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

fred k. engels wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2JDA77qxBI

Wonderful! I can't wait until Kimmy Boy builds his 1,000,000 watt, full
6 Mhz channel width TV SW transmitter to share his inspirational
programming with the world!!

I should start on the upconverter RIGHT NOW!!
Old August 11th 17, 02:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

fred k. engels wrote:

Breaking! Breaking! Breaking! Breaking! Breaking! Breaking!

RAF planes could be sent to spy on North Korea's nuclear bases after US asks
for help hunting Kim Jong-un's missile stocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fake news. TRUMP the Oracle KNOWS ALL!! He needs no intelligence!!!
Old August 11th 17, 02:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

Tomorrow will be day 3 since, supposdely so anyway, Kimmy boy said he will zapp Guam. People in Guam don't seem to be too worried.If Guam gets zapped, I KNOW Who I will blame it!

I'll blame the late Kimmy Boy.