Old August 21st 17, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Things are getting pretty bad when...

On Monday, August 21, 2017 at 9:37:27 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Monday, August 21, 2017 at 7:58:17 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

TIGHTEN UPPPPP,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wro3bqi4Eb8

Get the U.S.ARMY to show you HOW TO STEER!!

If I recall correctly, Archie Bell was on active duty in the Army when
his great hit charted.

My memory tells me he was recovering from injuries related to a traffic
accident on base.

I reckon there are millions of ways to be involved in an accident on Base and off Base too, Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard. In Motor Pool or whatever. I was driving a Duce and a half combat truck on the road between the Tan Son Nhut North Gate and the Ammunition Supply Point where I worked. I was playing with the air valve under the dashboard, I ran off the road into that soft ground. Pretty soon an Air Force Motor Pool wrecker truck showed up and pulled me out of that ditch. I lied and told them a bumble bee was bothering me and caused me to run off the road.They believed my lie.

www.redstatewatcher.com Breaking! Navy Chief just made the call!
Old August 21st 17, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

[...]

For what it's worth, Archie Bell was still actively touring as of 10
years ago and I found an interview in the Houston Chronicle:

http://www.chron.com/entertainment/m...er-1584537.php

He even mentions the deuce and a half:

"But Bell continued to work. When asked about the song Soldier's
Prayer, he says he "wrote it on the back of a Deuce and a Half
(transport vehicle) at Fort Polk, La."

Old August 21st 17, 06:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

[...]

Watching it on TV,,, Solar Eclipse is Magnanimous! Wunderbar! Amazing! Youtube Since I Met You Baby!
Old August 21st 17, 06:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

[...]

Youtube Global News, Solar Eclipse Live ...Just like looking through a telescope at it.
Old August 22nd 17, 12:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

[...]

And there's asshat trumpo, staring at the sun with out the glasses.
His Russian wife had to tell the fool to use the glasses...

Old August 22nd 17, 02:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

[...]

Some people say he didn't stare straight into the sun. Everybody stares straight into/at the sun sometimes,accitently or otherwise s.!t happens, you know.Look at Dumbasses staring at welding, that crap is BRIGHT!
Old August 22nd 17, 02:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Cellphone accounts hijacked for virtual currency heist www.drudgereport..com I don't have a steeenkin cellphone.
Old August 22nd 17, 07:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

[...]

Maybe on "Planet Larry", the cell phones are made by "Slaves"... Better
check you fake news web sites...
Old August 22nd 17, 08:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

[...]

"Some people", couldn't find their ass with both hands. People making
excuses for that fool in the whitehouse. For weeks and months, people
have been telling you- on radio/TV/web/ etc, "DON'T LOOK AT THE SUN
WITHOUT PROTECTIVE GLASSES". So, what do we see on real news TV- "That
ass-hat in the WH looking at the sun without glasses". Unfit to be pres.
Totally insane. It's a real problem, when people/aids/etc. have to keep
an eye on this fool so he don't fry the world. Too many baby-sitters in
the WH. But, could save the world from the draft-dodger...
Old August 22nd 17, 02:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

drifter wrote:

On 8/21/2017 9:14 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

Cellphone accounts hijacked for virtual currency heist www.drudgereport.com I don't have a steeenkin cellphone.

Maybe on "Planet Larry", the cell phones are made by "Slaves"... Better
check you fake news web sites...

How the iPhone Helps Perpetuate Modern-Day Slavery

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/carl-g...b_5800262.html

Pretty bad when... Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Shortwave 2 July 18th 17 07:10 PM
Art looks pretty good for 61..... The Stinking Bishop of Tuba City General 5 April 19th 06 05:39 PM
I'm so pretty! KC8QJP CB 1 October 8th 04 11:47 PM
Pretty accurate Fat Donkey Shortwave 5 April 21st 04 05:24 AM
I Feel Pretty the captain Shortwave 0 December 12th 03 10:14 PM