Old August 30th 17, 08:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Official USA 45th Presidential Hat

On Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at 2:18:01 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

I bought a new cap at Walmart. The label says Bangladesh. That's OK with me. If I wear a Trump MAGA cap, I might get mugged, or sumpin.

You could order a $40 cap from the TRUMP website and get mugged without
leaving the comfort of your own home.

I paid about three dollars for my made in Bangladesh cap. Youtube Bangla Bangers
Old August 30th 17, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 8/30/2017 3:13 PM, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

I bought a new cap at Walmart. The label says Bangladesh. That's OK with me. If I wear a Trump MAGA cap, I might get mugged, or sumpin.

You could order a $40 cap from the TRUMP website and get mugged without
leaving the comfort of your own home.

Would you really want to give those thieves your CC numbers???
Old August 30th 17, 09:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

I bought a new cap at Walmart. The label says Bangladesh. That's OK with me. If I wear a Trump MAGA cap, I might get mugged, or sumpin.

You could order a $40 cap from the TRUMP website and get mugged without
leaving the comfort of your own home.

Would you really want to give those thieves your CC numbers???

Maybe they'll declare bankruptcy before they get a chance to process the
numbers.

Old August 30th 17, 09:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Cash moola, for my Bangladesh kat hat. www.drudgereport.com Company: No way to stop chemical plant explosion ...Bad news there
Old August 30th 17, 10:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

I bought a new cap at Walmart. The label says Bangladesh. That's OK with me. If I wear a Trump MAGA cap, I might get mugged, or sumpin.

You could order a $40 cap from the TRUMP website and get mugged without
leaving the comfort of your own home.

Would you really want to give those thieves your CC numbers???

Maybe they'll declare bankruptcy before they get a chance to process the
numbers.

I doubt if Bangladesh will go bankrupt. www.redstatewatcher.com Armed Vigilante spotted in Houston

Who won the first presidential poll? DhiaDuit Shortwave 7 September 28th 16 02:19 AM
The case of presidential fraud ... The birth certificate. BDK[_7_] Shortwave 0 June 4th 11 02:40 AM
A few evils of ALL Presidential regimes Landshark CB 8 November 15th 04 03:16 PM
Presidential Visit Greg Scanner 0 October 23rd 04 12:52 AM
Presidential Visit Greg Shortwave 0 October 23rd 04 12:52 AM