Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old September 8th 17, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,188
Default Pyongyang, Ghost town?

www.drudgereport.com

  #2   Report Post  
Old September 8th 17, 09:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2017
Posts: 27
Default Pyongyang, Ghost town?

The Brilliant History of Great Leadership
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZd_xeE_D7M

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
...

www.drudgereport.com

  #3   Report Post  
Old September 9th 17, 03:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,188
Default Pyongyang, Ghost town?

On Friday, September 8, 2017 at 3:47:01 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
The Brilliant History of Great Leadership
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZd_xeE_D7M

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
...

www.drudgereport.com


Catalonia Independence bid pushes Spain toward Crisis. www.drudgereport.com ...Good, let Spain be in Crisis, Forever!
  #4   Report Post  
Old September 10th 17, 11:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2017
Posts: 27
Default Pyongyang, Ghost town?

Why do those ****heads over at ENIGMA 2000 keep on making a big deal out of
secret services recruitment ads? How else are those agencies going find the
best qualified individuals.


"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
...

On Friday, September 8, 2017 at 3:47:01 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
The Brilliant History of Great Leadership
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZd_xeE_D7M

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
...

www.drudgereport.com


Catalonia Independence bid pushes Spain toward Crisis.
www.drudgereport.com ...Good, let Spain be in Crisis, Forever!

  #5   Report Post  
Old September 11th 17, 01:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,188
Default Pyongyang, Ghost town?

On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 5:28:13 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
Why do those ****heads over at ENIGMA 2000 keep on making a big deal out of
secret services recruitment ads? How else are those agencies going find the
best qualified individuals.


"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
...

On Friday, September 8, 2017 at 3:47:01 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
The Brilliant History of Great Leadership
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZd_xeE_D7M

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
...

www.drudgereport.com


Catalonia Independence bid pushes Spain toward Crisis.
www.drudgereport.com ...Good, let Spain be in Crisis, Forever!


www.freerepublic.com David Clarke: Deadly force should be used against looters in disasters ...But, who will save the Air Jordans?


  #6   Report Post  
Old September 11th 17, 09:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2010
Posts: 369
Default Pyongyang, Ghost town?

In article ,
says...

On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 5:28:13 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
Why do those ****heads over at ENIGMA 2000 keep on making a big deal out of
secret services recruitment ads? How else are those agencies going find the
best qualified individuals.


"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
...

On Friday, September 8, 2017 at 3:47:01 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
The Brilliant History of Great Leadership
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZd_xeE_D7M

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
...

www.drudgereport.com


Catalonia Independence bid pushes Spain toward Crisis.
www.drudgereport.com ...Good, let Spain be in Crisis, Forever!


www.freerepublic.com David Clarke: Deadly force should be used against looters in disasters ...But, who will save the Air Jordans?


David Clarke seems to be more insane than you are.

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Former FEMA camp activities director. Head Strategic Writer. Former
Black Helicopter color consultant.
  #7   Report Post  
Old September 11th 17, 11:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2017
Posts: 27
Default Pyongyang, Ghost town?

America Held Hostage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBU
fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever

"BDK" wrote in message . ..

In article ,
says...

On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 5:28:13 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
Why do those ****heads over at ENIGMA 2000 keep on making a big deal out
of
secret services recruitment ads? How else are those agencies going find
the
best qualified individuals.


"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
...

On Friday, September 8, 2017 at 3:47:01 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
The Brilliant History of Great Leadership
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZd_xeE_D7M

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
...

www.drudgereport.com


Catalonia Independence bid pushes Spain toward Crisis.
www.drudgereport.com ...Good, let Spain be in Crisis, Forever!


www.freerepublic.com David Clarke: Deadly force should be used against
looters in disasters ...But, who will save the Air Jordans?


David Clarke seems to be more insane than you are.

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Former FEMA camp activities director. Head Strategic Writer. Former
Black Helicopter color consultant.

  #8   Report Post  
Old September 12th 17, 01:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,188
Default Pyongyang, Ghost town?

On Monday, September 11, 2017 at 5:30:34 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
America Held Hostage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBU
fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever

"BDK" wrote in message . ..

In article ,
says...

On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 5:28:13 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
Why do those ****heads over at ENIGMA 2000 keep on making a big deal out
of
secret services recruitment ads? How else are those agencies going find
the
best qualified individuals.


"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
...

On Friday, September 8, 2017 at 3:47:01 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
The Brilliant History of Great Leadership
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZd_xeE_D7M

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
...

www.drudgereport.com

Catalonia Independence bid pushes Spain toward Crisis.
www.drudgereport.com ...Good, let Spain be in Crisis, Forever!


www.freerepublic.com David Clarke: Deadly force should be used against
looters in disasters ...But, who will save the Air Jordans?


David Clarke seems to be more insane than you are.

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Former FEMA camp activities director. Head Strategic Writer. Former
Black Helicopter color consultant.


www.drudgereport.com Police Shame obungler's and hillary's boyz (LOOTERS) on social...
  #9   Report Post  
Old September 12th 17, 02:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2017
Posts: 27
Default Pyongyang, Ghost town?

On Mon, 11 Sep 2017 16:16:51 -0400, BDK wrote:


+AD4
+AD4 David Clarke seems to be more insane than you are.

Clarke could go down to Miami and shoot off more than his mouth.

  #10   Report Post  
Old September 12th 17, 03:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,188
Default Pyongyang, Ghost town?

On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 8:40:09 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Mon, 11 Sep 2017 16:16:51 -0400, BDK wrote:



David Clarke seems to be more insane than you are.


Clarke could go down to Miami and shoot off more than his mouth.


I have been to Miami before. years ago. I went as far South to Largo, I didn't go to any of the Florida Keys. A gas station near a Walmart in Largo, a woman with a little hot dog cart in the gas station parking lot, she was wearing a bikini. A woman in her car stopped and asked me if I would like to have my picture taken with the bikini woman. I said, Sure! Miami Beach that night I was parked on the street,across from those famous iconic Art Deco buildings. A bunch of people walking on the sidewalk. I had my wet socks hanging on a line inside my van. A guy told his girlfriend, He is doing his laundry.


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OT Rumsfeld's ghost returns: m II Shortwave 5 April 27th 07 02:36 AM
Raising the ghost of the Falkland Islands WhiskeyBarrel Shortwave 4 July 22nd 06 03:02 AM
how to reduce ghost from a wall mounted uhf antenna [email protected] Antenna 3 April 3rd 06 07:23 AM
WKIX and the Maco Ghost [email protected] Broadcasting 0 October 23rd 04 10:18 PM
Art Bell.........the ghost tapers Dxluver Shortwave 0 February 8th 04 07:32 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017