Old February 14th 18, 01:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default insane lying clown

from yahoo news:

"3 Trump properties posted 144 openings for seasonal jobs. Only one went
to a US worker."

Clearly a case of trumpo-the-insane-Clown saying "Do as I say, not as I do".

When are you morons that put this clown in office going to wake up and
realize you've been had ???

Old February 14th 18, 05:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 6:29:16 PM UTC-6, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
from yahoo news:

"3 Trump properties posted 144 openings for seasonal jobs. Only one went
to a US worker."

Clearly a case of trumpo-the-insane-Clown saying "Do as I say, not as I do".

When are you morons that put this clown in office going to wake up
realize you've been had ???

fortune.com Trump wants to fire 248 weather forecasters at the National weather service. I SAYYYY, FIRE All of Them! They aren't worth a Sheet!
Old February 14th 18, 02:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 20:14:34 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 fortune.com Trump wants to fire 248 weather forecasters at the National
+AD4 weather service. I SAYYYY, FIRE All of Them+ACE They aren't worth a
+AD4 Sheet+ACE

Weather forecasting was one of the first uses of radio in the US.
Weather info was sent by government run stations which allowed real time
tracking of storms.

As I remember, the program was run through the Agricultural Department in
something like 1903.

They must have used spark gap transmitters and probably coherer receivers.
Old February 14th 18, 05:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 7:48:02 AM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 20:14:34 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

fortune.com Trump wants to fire 248 weather forecasters at the National
weather service. I SAYYYY, FIRE All of Them! They aren't worth a
Sheet!

Weather forecasting was one of the first uses of radio in the US.
Weather info was sent by government run stations which allowed real time
tracking of storms.

As I remember, the program was run through the Agricultural Department in
something like 1903.

They must have used spark gap transmitters and probably coherer receivers..

There is a weather guy/Meterologist guy who quit his job a few years ago at a TV station, I think Idaho. Because he knows how effed up and what a bunch of liars most US TV weather departments are. You can get more accurate weather news and weather forecasts from Eupopean weather sources.

Old February 14th 18, 09:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 08:45:01 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 On Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 7:48:02 AM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
+AD4APg On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 20:14:34 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:
+AD4APg
+AD4APg +AD4 fortune.com Trump wants to fire 248 weather forecasters at the
+AD4APg +AD4 National weather service. I SAYYYY, FIRE All of Them+ACE They aren't
+AD4APg +AD4 worth a Sheet+ACE
+AD4APg
+AD4APg Weather forecasting was one of the first uses of radio in the US.
+AD4APg Weather info was sent by government run stations which allowed real
+AD4APg time tracking of storms.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg As I remember, the program was run through the Agricultural Department
+AD4APg in something like 1903.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg They must have used spark gap transmitters and probably coherer
+AD4APg receivers.
+AD4
+AD4 There is a weather guy/Meterologist guy who quit his job a few years ago
+AD4 at a TV station, I think Idaho. Because he knows how effed up and what a
+AD4 bunch of liars most US TV weather departments are. You can get more
+AD4 accurate weather news and weather forecasts from Eupopean weather
+AD4 sources.

The forecaster might have been from Mayberry.
Old February 14th 18, 10:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 2:38:46 PM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
[...]

That kind of 'swoopin' has been goin on for many, MANY MOONS.
Old February 14th 18, 11:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 3:56:58 PM UTC-6, wrote:
[...]

Gates crashed at NSA World headquarters. jimstone.is ...What is up with that, were they 'swoopin'?
Old February 15th 18, 12:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2/14/2018 5:28 PM, wrote:
[...]

Just some trumpo "Useful Idiot", er, I mean voter...
Old February 15th 18, 01:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 5:58:16 PM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 2/14/2018 5:28 PM, wrote:
[...]

Watch out for the 'swoopers'