Old February 18th 18, 08:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Friday, 16th, 2018, Oh Hum...

On 2/18/2018 11:20 AM, Frank wrote:

The Magnificent "TRUMP" said he was looking forward to being interviewed
by Robert Mueller. Even under oath! It's been a few weeks, ya think The
Great Man's weaseling out?

Situation normal, he absolutely weaseled out.

After a year and a half we are *STILL* waiting for the press conference
he was going to have about the First Gold Digger's (Melania) immigration
status.

Old February 18th 18, 08:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, February 18, 2018 at 2:45:38 PM UTC-6, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 2/18/2018 11:20 AM, Frank wrote:

The Magnificent "TRUMP" said he was looking forward to being interviewed
by Robert Mueller. Even under oath! It's been a few weeks, ya think The
Great Man's weaseling out?

Situation normal, he absolutely weaseled out.

After a year and a half we are *STILL* waiting for the press conference
he was going to have about the First Gold Digger's (Melania) immigration
status.

jimstone.is Just like Sandy Hook (where the building was torn down to hide evidence) the school in Florida is coming down too! ...and scroll down a little bit to the cnn video
Old February 19th 18, 01:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, February 18, 2018 at 2:54:05 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Sunday, February 18, 2018 at 2:45:38 PM UTC-6, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 2/18/2018 11:20 AM, Frank wrote:

The Magnificent "TRUMP" said he was looking forward to being interviewed
by Robert Mueller. Even under oath! It's been a few weeks, ya think The
Great Man's weaseling out?

Situation normal, he absolutely weaseled out.

After a year and a half we are *STILL* waiting for the press conference
he was going to have about the First Gold Digger's (Melania) immigration
status.

jimstone.is Just like Sandy Hook (where the building was torn down to hide evidence) the school in Florida is coming down too! ...and scroll down a little bit to the cnn video

naturalblaze.com South Africa's secret plan to sterilize blacks through vaccines ...If those people around here sittin in the theaters and watching that Black Panther movie knew that, they wouldn't be happy about that movie. freedomsphoenix.com naturalnews.com If the Black Panther told the truth, the superhero would go after the vaccine industry
Old February 19th 18, 02:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sun, 18 Feb 2018 15:45:35 -0500, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

+AD4 On 2/18/2018 11:20 AM, Frank wrote:
+AD4
+AD4APg The Magnificent +ACI-TRUMP+ACI said he was looking forward to being
+AD4APg interviewed by Robert Mueller. Even under oath+ACE It's been a few
+AD4APg weeks, ya think The Great Man's weaseling out?
+AD4
+AD4 Situation normal, he absolutely weaseled out.
+AD4
+AD4 After a year and a half we are +ACo-STILL+ACo waiting for the press conference
+AD4 he was going to have about the First Gold Digger's (Melania) immigration
+AD4 status.

Sure, and there's the tax return weasel-out. But I was REALLY, REALLY
hoping The Great Man would be subjected to questioning, under oath, by
Robert Mueller. I expect Mueller would already KNOW the answers before
he asked the questions.

I was hoping.
Old February 19th 18, 04:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2/19/2018 9:56 AM, Frank wrote:
On Sun, 18 Feb 2018 15:45:35 -0500, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 2/18/2018 11:20 AM, Frank wrote:

The Magnificent "TRUMP" said he was looking forward to being
interviewed by Robert Mueller. Even under oath! It's been a few
weeks, ya think The Great Man's weaseling out?

Situation normal, he absolutely weaseled out.

After a year and a half we are *STILL* waiting for the press conference
he was going to have about the First Gold Digger's (Melania) immigration
status.

Sure, and there's the tax return weasel-out. But I was REALLY, REALLY
hoping The Great Man would be subjected to questioning, under oath, by
Robert Mueller. I expect Mueller would already KNOW the answers before
he asked the questions.

I was hoping.

Here ya go:

"Robert Mueller Has Trump Cornered"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/robert-mu...130900469.html

Special counsel Robert Mueller is methodically, brilliantly filling in
pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. When complete, the puzzle will depict a
president who is ripe ― overripe ― for impeachment.

Mueller’s indictment on Friday of Russia’s cyberwarfare against the 2016
election was a tactical and investigative masterstroke. President Donald
Trump is now cornered. "Mueller’s report makes a total liar out of Trump
for his repeated claims that he believes Russian President Vladimir
Putin when Putin says Russia had nothing to do it, that the hacking
could have been “some guy in New Jersey.”"

The details ― of Russian financing of Trump’s businesses, and of more
campaign contacts ― are likely to be spelled out in further indictments,
almost surely including members of Trump’s family, and in Mueller’s
final report, which will look very much like a bill of impeachment.

What’s astonishing ― and devastating ― is that this detailed report on
Russian manipulation of a U.S. presidential election had to come from a
special counsel. Under a normal administration, evidence of a foreign
power meddling in a U.S. election would have prompted a presidential
order for a full investigation. Instead, Trump mocked the whole idea and
used his influence to block such inquiries by House and Senate panels.

trumpo-the-insane-clown will try his best to not sit for Mueller. The
FBI and Mueller will take trumpo apart, and put him and the criminal
re-pub-lick-kunts in jail where they belong...

Old February 19th 18, 04:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 10:08:18 AM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
[...]

dailycaller.com DNC refused to comply with dossier related subpoena, so BuzzFeed sued.
Old February 19th 18, 08:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2/18/2018 11:20 AM, Frank wrote:

The Magnificent "TRUMP" said he was looking forward to being
interviewed by Robert Mueller. Even under oath! It's been a few
weeks, ya think The Great Man's weaseling out?

On Sun, 18 Feb 2018 15:45:35 -0500, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Situation normal, he absolutely weaseled out.

After a year and a half we are *STILL* waiting for the press conference
he was going to have about the First Gold Digger's (Melania) immigration
status.

On 2/19/2018 9:56 AM, Frank wrote:

But I was REALLY, REALLY
hoping The Great Man would be subjected to questioning, under oath, by
Robert Mueller.

Do you really think being "under oath" means anything to a pathological
liar like Comrade trump ???

Old February 19th 18, 08:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 15:00:07 -0500, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

+AD4APgA+ On 2/18/2018 11:20 AM, Frank wrote:
+AD4APgA+
+AD4APgA+AD4 The Magnificent +ACI-TRUMP+ACI said he was looking forward to being
+AD4APgA+AD4 interviewed by Robert Mueller. Even under oath+ACE It's been a few
+AD4APgA+AD4 weeks, ya think The Great Man's weaseling out?
+AD4
+AD4 On Sun, 18 Feb 2018 15:45:35 -0500, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
+AD4
+AD4APgA+ Situation normal, he absolutely weaseled out.
+AD4APgA+
+AD4APgA+ After a year and a half we are +ACo-STILL+ACo waiting for the press
+AD4APgA+ conference he was going to have about the First Gold Digger's
+AD4APgA+ (Melania) immigration status.
+AD4
+AD4 On 2/19/2018 9:56 AM, Frank wrote:
+AD4
+AD4APg But I was REALLY, REALLY hoping The Great Man would be subjected to
+AD4APg questioning, under oath, by Robert Mueller.
+AD4
+AD4 Do you really think being +ACI-under oath+ACI means anything to a pathological
+AD4 liar like Comrade trump ???

It has in the past:

Trump Under Oath Is a Different Person

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...mensch/550073/

But if The Magnificent +ACI-TRUMP+ACI is dumb enough to outright lie under oath, it won't play very well in the trial.
Old February 19th 18, 09:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 2:45:12 PM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
[...]

But if The Magnificent "TRUMP" is dumb enough to outright lie under oath, it won't play very well in the trial.

Trump will not be deposed. ///What does deposed mean? WOO WOO WOOF!///
Old February 19th 18, 09:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2/19/2018 3:00 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 2/18/2018 11:20 AM, Frank wrote:

The Magnificent "TRUMP" said he was looking forward to being
interviewed by Robert Mueller.* Even under oath!* It's been a few
weeks, ya think The Great Man's weaseling out?

On Sun, 18 Feb 2018 15:45:35 -0500, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Situation normal, he absolutely weaseled out.

After a year and a half we are *STILL* waiting for the press conference
he was going to have about the First Gold Digger's (Melania) immigration
status.

On 2/19/2018 9:56 AM, Frank wrote:

But I was REALLY, REALLY
hoping The Great Man would be subjected to questioning, under oath, by
Robert Mueller.

Do you really think being "under oath" means anything to a pathological
liar like Comrade trump ???

I'm still waiting for the tax report...