Old March 31st 18, 08:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Storm is OVER ! !

On Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 1:45:15 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 10:42:35 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 14:59:58 -0400, George Cornelius wrote:

In article , Frank
writes:
They mention Harry Olson? Harry Olson was a Chicago judge. Wayne
Olson was also a Chicago judge who had a more traditional local
judicial temperament. Wayne Olson was sent to prison for taking
bribes. Pretty sure I heard that Wayne Olson was Harry Olson's son.

God forbid any thread here might go off topic. We would not know how to
cope.

So, I was watching the movie "Q -- The Winged Serpent" and had Larry
Cohen's director commentary on. Larry was going on about the Coen
Brother's movie "Blood Simple". Like it wasn't fair that the critics
like "Blood Simple" better even though "Q" grossed more.

Jeeze, C'mon, Larry. "Q" was a pretty good movie of the old school Roger
Corman type and I REALLY liked how the flying monster nested up in the
Chrysler building. That was great. But "Blood Simple" was in a whole
'nother league. It was as if the Coen brothers had channeled Dashiell
Hammett as they wrote the script.

Of course, Larry Cohen is a damn fine writer, too. So maybe he was just
****in' around. After all, a young Larry Cohen is the guy who created
the paranoic TV show "The Invaders". But, like most paranoic fantasies,
it would ring even more true with more SHORTWAVE RADIO.

I Hopes hillary Lives Forever, ergo T'aint no tellin what kind of Complaints she comes up with next. www.moonofalabama.org asm. (hillary clinton Ordered Diplomats to Suppress 'Novichok' Discussions)
...Youtube Rose of Alabama ...Away from Mississippi's Vails, with my old Hat there for a Sail,,, my Rose of Alabamy...

http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/03...sion.html#more
Old March 31st 18, 11:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 31 Mar 2018 12:09:27 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 On Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 1:45:15 PM UTC-5, allise...+AEA-gmail.com
+AD4 wrote:
+AD4APg On Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 10:42:35 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
+AD4APg +AD4 On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 14:59:58 -0400, George Cornelius wrote:
+AD4APg +AD4
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 In article +ADw-p9j6sk+ACQ-3sv+ACQ-2+AEA-dont-email.me+AD4, Frank
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 +ADw-analogdial+AEA-mail.com+AD4 writes:
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4APg They mention Harry Olson? Harry Olson was a Chicago judge. Wayne
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4APg Olson was also a Chicago judge who had a more traditional local
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4APg judicial temperament. Wayne Olson was sent to prison for taking
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4APg bribes. Pretty sure I heard that Wayne Olson was Harry Olson's
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4APg son.
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 God forbid any thread here might go off topic. We would not know
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 how to cope.
+AD4APg +AD4
+AD4APg +AD4 So, I was watching the movie +ACI-Q -- The Winged Serpent+ACI and had Larry
+AD4APg +AD4 Cohen's director commentary on. Larry was going on about the Coen
+AD4APg +AD4 Brother's movie +ACI-Blood Simple+ACI. Like it wasn't fair that the critics
+AD4APg +AD4 like +ACI-Blood Simple+ACI better even though +ACI-Q+ACI grossed more.
+AD4APg +AD4
+AD4APg +AD4 Jeeze, C'mon, Larry. +ACI-Q+ACI was a pretty good movie of the old school
+AD4APg +AD4 Roger Corman type and I REALLY liked how the flying monster nested up
+AD4APg +AD4 in the Chrysler building. That was great. But +ACI-Blood Simple+ACI was in
+AD4APg +AD4 a whole 'nother league. It was as if the Coen brothers had channeled
+AD4APg +AD4 Dashiell Hammett as they wrote the script.
+AD4APg +AD4
+AD4APg +AD4 Of course, Larry Cohen is a damn fine writer, too. So maybe he was
+AD4APg +AD4 just ****in' around. After all, a young Larry Cohen is the guy who
+AD4APg +AD4 created the paranoic TV show +ACI-The Invaders+ACI. But, like most paranoic
+AD4APg +AD4 fantasies, it would ring even more true with more SHORTWAVE RADIO.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg I Hopes hillary Lives Forever, ergo T'aint no tellin what kind of
+AD4APg Complaints she comes up with next. www.moonofalabama.org asm.
+AD4APg (hillary clinton Ordered Diplomats to Suppress 'Novichok' Discussions)
+AD4APg ...Youtube Rose of Alabama ...Away from Mississippi's Vails, with my
+AD4APg old Hat there for a Sail,,, my Rose of Alabamy...
+AD4
+AD4 http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/03...t-discouraged-
novichok-discussion.html+ACM-more

Moon of Alabama? Brit spies? Careful with that shoe, Rosa+ACEAIQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v+AD0-6orDcL0zt34
Old April 1st 18, 02:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

writes:
[...]

novichok-discussion.html#more

Moon of Alabama? Brit spies? Careful with that shoe, Rosa!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6orDcL0zt34

http://www.alaskapublic.org/2015/04/...-in-bering-sea
Old April 1st 18, 02:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.moongiant.com/phase/today ...Looks like a Big Golden Moon out there. Probaly looks the same over Alabama too.

Big storm, UK. DhiaDuit Shortwave 4 December 31st 15 11:33 PM
(OT) Geomagnetic storm [email protected] Shortwave 8 August 11th 10 05:57 AM
Storm Burr Shortwave 9 June 23rd 08 04:23 PM
Mag storm Ron Hardin Shortwave 7 November 10th 04 03:45 PM
Geo - Magnetic storm Fred Burgess Shortwave 8 October 29th 03 05:15 AM