Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old April 26th 18, 03:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: May 2009
Posts: 952
Default Faux

Headline:

"Fox News blacks out Mick Mulvaney’s admission that he sold access to
lobbyists"

What? Fox (Faux) censors news that isn't favorable to trumpo-the-Clown?

Gee, who'd a thunk it?

  #2   Report Post  
Old April 26th 18, 03:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 944
Default Faux

On Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 9:04:40 AM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
Headline:

"Fox News blacks out Mick Mulvaney’s admission that he sold access to
lobbyists"

What? Fox (Faux) censors news that isn't favorable to trumpo-the-Clown?

Gee, who'd a thunk it?


What to watch when Kim Jong-un crosses the border. http://www.arcamax.com/currentnews/n...ines/s-2073824 ... Friday Kimmy Fat boy meets South Korea's Moon Jae-in www.timeanddate.com It is almost Friday now in North and South Korea.
  #3   Report Post  
Old May 13th 18, 01:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2017
Posts: 435
Default Faux

On Fri, 11 May 2018 19:29:43 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 ...Every ku klux
+AD4 klaner is a democrat

David Duke didn't get the memo.
  #4   Report Post  
Old May 13th 18, 05:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 944
Default Faux

On Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 7:00:27 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Fri, 11 May 2018 19:29:43 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

...Every ku klux
klaner is a democrat


David Duke didn't get the memo.


itv.com Bognor Regis ...in England. (Booger Reegiz, I call it) That's where that married Irish woman lives.
  #5   Report Post  
Old May 25th 18, 08:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 944
Default Faux

On Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 11:22:11 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 7:00:27 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Fri, 11 May 2018 19:29:43 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

...Every ku klux
klaner is a democrat


David Duke didn't get the memo.


itv.com Bognor Regis ...in England. (Booger Reegiz, I call it) That's where that married Irish woman lives.


That time Mississippi was nuked www.drudgereport.com


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
faux news has... drifter[_2_] Shortwave 1 December 24th 17 07:45 PM
Looks Like FAUX Snews thought you should not see this HomerGunther Shortwave 0 February 9th 10 02:33 AM
Another RadioMart Faux Pas m II Shortwave 0 March 1st 06 04:15 AM
It is FAUX News FOX David Heinsohn Shortwave 3 July 17th 05 07:22 PM
Faux-Sebas Auteur Shortwave 3 November 28th 03 09:10 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017