Old April 26th 18, 05:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Who is laughing?

In trumpo-the-Clowns presidency, it seems that there is a new crisis or
scandal almost every day.

The joke is on the American public -- but we aren't laughing.

So who is laughing?

You can bet that Comrade Putin is laughing his ass off every day at the
chaotic trumpo behavior being inflicted on our democracy.
Old April 26th 18, 06:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 11:43:14 AM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
In trumpo-the-Clowns presidency, it seems that there is a new crisis or
scandal almost every day.

The joke is on the American public -- but we aren't laughing.

So who is laughing?

You can bet that Comrade Putin is laughing his ass off every day at the
chaotic trumpo behavior being inflicted on our democracy.

Russia's economy is in bad shape, Russian women aren't producing enough babies, Russia's 'super duper' new fangled weapons aren't as good as Putin says they are. Russia has plenty enough problems.
Old April 26th 18, 08:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

VAMPIRE hillary. https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...c-dry-n2474676 ...Yep, that is your CROOKED LIAR VAMPIRE hillary clinton for ya.
Old April 27th 18, 01:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 10:35:42 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 On Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 11:43:14 AM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
+AD4APg In trumpo-the-Clowns presidency, it seems that there is a new crisis or
+AD4APg scandal almost every day.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg The joke is on the American public -- but we aren't laughing.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg So who is laughing?
+AD4APg
+AD4APg You can bet that Comrade Putin is laughing his ass off every day at the
+AD4APg chaotic trumpo behavior being inflicted on our democracy.
+AD4
+AD4 Russia's economy is in bad shape, Russian women aren't producing enough
+AD4 babies, Russia's 'super duper' new fangled weapons aren't as good as
+AD4 Putin says they are. Russia has plenty enough problems.

You have a good point. Putin's a dumb**** cheapskate. For a few rubles
more he could have bought Hillary and Hillary would stay bought.

Ya get what ya pay for.
Old April 28th 18, 03:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Man arrested for trespassing at California governor's home (Homeless man) www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3651001/posts ...He was only looking for a home. Moonbeam should roll out the red carpet for him.

Old April 28th 18, 03:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 19:23:19 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 On Friday, April 27, 2018 at 7:52:42 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
+AD4APg On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 10:35:42 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:
+AD4APg
+AD4APg +AD4 On Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 11:43:14 AM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo
+AD4APg +AD4 wrote:
+AD4APg +AD4APg In trumpo-the-Clowns presidency, it seems that there is a new crisis
+AD4APg +AD4APg or scandal almost every day.
+AD4APg +AD4APg
+AD4APg +AD4APg The joke is on the American public -- but we aren't laughing.
+AD4APg +AD4APg
+AD4APg +AD4APg So who is laughing?
+AD4APg +AD4APg
+AD4APg +AD4APg You can bet that Comrade Putin is laughing his ass off every day at
+AD4APg +AD4APg the chaotic trumpo behavior being inflicted on our democracy.
+AD4APg +AD4
+AD4APg +AD4 Russia's economy is in bad shape, Russian women aren't producing
+AD4APg +AD4 enough babies, Russia's 'super duper' new fangled weapons aren't as
+AD4APg +AD4 good as Putin says they are. Russia has plenty enough problems.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg You have a good point. Putin's a dumb**** cheapskate. For a few
+AD4APg rubles more he could have bought Hillary and Hillary would stay bought.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg Ya get what ya pay for.
+AD4
+AD4 Man arrested for trespassing at California governor's home (Homeless
+AD4 man) www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3651001/posts ...He was
+AD4 only looking for a home. Moonbeam should roll out the red carpet for
+AD4 him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v+AD0-z5H6iwQGWl4