Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11   Report Post  
Old June 13th 18, 05:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 847
Default This should be on SHORTWAVE RADIO!!

On Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 10:39:50 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 10:24:56 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 7:21:36 AM UTC-7, Frank wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 20:03:18 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:
jimstone.is says, I do not know why, but NO ONE is paying attention to
the Democrat senator who busted a FEMA Walmart that was spoken about a
lot during Jade Helm


MSNBC covered it, but that must be off Jim Stone's radar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nn_VCZL0ZA

Trumpettes do not watch the MSM; they only complain about it.


AL Jazeera online had an article about that Singapore hotel food menu, during the Trump-Kim summit. I don't think Trump eats hotel food.


NYC rats ride bicycles too. newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/06/13/nypd-search-on-for-bandit-on-bicycle-snatching-cell-phones ...The bicycle/cellphone bandito!

  #12   Report Post  
Old June 13th 18, 11:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2018
Posts: 12
Default This should be on SHORTWAVE RADIO!!

SinpoTard is a gutless asshole america.is.winning.again.thanks.to.trump.MAGA
fully encrypted MSM is unavailable
Calls anyone who tries to watch fully encrypted MSM
"pirates"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you can't see the fully encrypted TV when your SinpoTard head is up your
ass.

"Sinpo Code" wrote in message ...

" wrote in
:


Trumpettes do not watch the MSM; they only complain about it.


And you anti-Trump Lib don't watch the MSM either, because



  #13   Report Post  
Old June 14th 18, 01:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 847
Default This should be on SHORTWAVE RADIO!!

On Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 5:58:23 PM UTC-5, fred k. engelsĀ® wrote:
SinpoTard is a gutless asshole america.is.winning.again.thanks.to.trump.MAGA
fully encrypted MSM is unavailable
Calls anyone who tries to watch fully encrypted MSM
"pirates"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you can't see the fully encrypted TV when your SinpoTard head is up your
ass.

"Sinpo Code" wrote in message ...

" wrote in
:


Trumpettes do not watch the MSM; they only complain about it.


And you anti-Trump Lib don't watch the MSM either, because


http://www.teaparty.org/theres-good-...ros-son-309157
  #14   Report Post  
Old June 14th 18, 04:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 847
Default This should be on SHORTWAVE RADIO!!

On Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 7:43:52 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 5:58:23 PM UTC-5, fred k. engelsĀ® wrote:
SinpoTard is a gutless asshole america.is.winning.again.thanks.to.trump..MAGA
fully encrypted MSM is unavailable
Calls anyone who tries to watch fully encrypted MSM
"pirates"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you can't see the fully encrypted TV when your SinpoTard head is up your
ass.

"Sinpo Code" wrote in message ...

" wrote in
:


Trumpettes do not watch the MSM; they only complain about it.


And you anti-Trump Lib don't watch the MSM either, because


http://www.teaparty.org/theres-good-...ros-son-309157


jimstone.is says a Russian lawmaker says, Do not have sex with foreigners during world cup, and if you can't resist, at least make sure they are your own race! ...he is full of crap! Lots of British women go to Africa to have sex with the black men in Africa.
  #15   Report Post  
Old June 14th 18, 05:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 847
Default This should be on SHORTWAVE RADIO!!

On Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 10:58:01 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 7:43:52 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 5:58:23 PM UTC-5, fred k. engelsĀ® wrote:
SinpoTard is a gutless asshole america.is.winning.again.thanks.to.trump.MAGA
fully encrypted MSM is unavailable
Calls anyone who tries to watch fully encrypted MSM
"pirates"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you can't see the fully encrypted TV when your SinpoTard head is up your
ass.

"Sinpo Code" wrote in message ...

" wrote in
:


Trumpettes do not watch the MSM; they only complain about it.


And you anti-Trump Lib don't watch the MSM either, because


http://www.teaparty.org/theres-good-...ros-son-309157


jimstone.is says a Russian lawmaker says, Do not have sex with foreigners during world cup, and if you can't resist, at least make sure they are your own race! ...he is full of crap! Lots of British women go to Africa to have sex with the black men in Africa.


Russian lawmaker Tamara Pletnyova, a she, not a he. She is still a dummy though.


  #16   Report Post  
Old June 14th 18, 07:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2017
Posts: 382
Default This should be on SHORTWAVE RADIO!!

On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 15:44:09 +000, Sinpo Code wrote:

+AD4 +ACI-jfeng+AEA-my-deja.com+ACI +ADw-jfeng+AEA-my-deja.com+AD4 wrote in
+AD4 news:ae108412-84a5-400d-9310-1931df482dd9+AEA-googlegroups.com:
+AD4
+AD4APg
+AD4APg Trumpettes do not watch the MSM+ADs they only complain about it.
+AD4APg
+AD4
+AD4 And you anti-Trump LibTards don't watch the MSM either, because
+AD4 you can't see the TV when your heads are up your ass.
+AD4
+AD4 Sinpo

NOBODY watches the MSM+ACE Soros is wasting TRILLIONS keeping this stuff on the air+ACEAIQ HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa+ACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAh Soros would be better off renting the affections of The Magnificent +ACI-TRUMP+ACIAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEA IQ-
  #17   Report Post  
Old June 14th 18, 09:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 847
Default This should be on SHORTWAVE RADIO!!

On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 1:54:45 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 15:44:09 ķ, Sinpo Code wrote:

" wrote in
:


Trumpettes do not watch the MSM; they only complain about it.


And you anti-Trump LibTards don't watch the MSM either, because
you can't see the TV when your heads are up your ass.

Sinpo


NOBODY watches the MSM! Soros is wasting TRILLIONS keeping this stuff on the air!! HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!! Soros would be better off renting the affections of The Magnificent "TRUMP"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12...-mosques-islam ...I remember a movie, I Will Take Sweden, Yah, Yah, Yah!
  #18   Report Post  
Old June 15th 18, 03:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 847
Default This should be on SHORTWAVE RADIO!!

On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 3:34:26 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 1:54:45 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 15:44:09 ķ, Sinpo Code wrote:

" wrote in
:


Trumpettes do not watch the MSM; they only complain about it.


And you anti-Trump LibTards don't watch the MSM either, because
you can't see the TV when your heads are up your ass.

Sinpo


NOBODY watches the MSM! Soros is wasting TRILLIONS keeping this stuff on the air!! HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!! Soros would be better off renting the affections of The Magnificent "TRUMP"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12...-mosques-islam ...I remember a movie, I Will Take Sweden, Yah, Yah, Yah!


The hillary clinton of Ravenbruck and Auschwitz. allthatsinteresting.com/irma-grese
  #19   Report Post  
Old June 15th 18, 04:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 847
Default This should be on SHORTWAVE RADIO!!

On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 9:52:37 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 3:34:26 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 1:54:45 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 15:44:09 ķ, Sinpo Code wrote:

" wrote in
:


Trumpettes do not watch the MSM; they only complain about it.


And you anti-Trump LibTards don't watch the MSM either, because
you can't see the TV when your heads are up your ass.

Sinpo

NOBODY watches the MSM! Soros is wasting TRILLIONS keeping this stuff on the air!! HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!! Soros would be better off renting the affections of The Magnificent "TRUMP"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12...-mosques-islam ...I remember a movie, I Will Take Sweden, Yah, Yah, Yah!


The hillary clinton of Ravenbruck and Auschwitz. allthatsinteresting.com/irma-grese


hillary clinton, Bitch of Buchenwald. allthatsinteresting.com/ilse-koch ...and a lamp shade,,, brooklynink.org/2011/01/17/22421-the-story-of-the-nazi-human-skin-lampshade
  #20   Report Post  
Old June 15th 18, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 847
Default This should be on SHORTWAVE RADIO!!

On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 10:27:47 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 9:52:37 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 3:34:26 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 1:54:45 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 15:44:09 ķ, Sinpo Code wrote:

" wrote in
:


Trumpettes do not watch the MSM; they only complain about it.


And you anti-Trump LibTards don't watch the MSM either, because
you can't see the TV when your heads are up your ass.

Sinpo

NOBODY watches the MSM! Soros is wasting TRILLIONS keeping this stuff on the air!! HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!! Soros would be better off renting the affections of The Magnificent "TRUMP"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12...-mosques-islam ...I remember a movie, I Will Take Sweden, Yah, Yah, Yah!


The hillary clinton of Ravenbruck and Auschwitz. allthatsinteresting.com/irma-grese


hillary clinton, Bitch of Buchenwald. allthatsinteresting.com/ilse-koch ...and a lamp shade,,, brooklynink.org/2011/01/17/22421-the-story-of-the-nazi-human-skin-lampshade


jimstone.is says, Daytona Beach roller coaster derailed. ...Damn piece of junk was already 40 years old when it was bought from a closed amusement park in Delaware in 2012. BOYCOTT Roller Coasters!


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Low Noise Shortwave Radio Antenna Concepts that were 'popularized; byJohn Doty for Shortwave Radio Listeners (SWLs) RHF Shortwave 0 December 27th 08 03:12 AM
Google Says : Cannot find rec.radio.shortwave - There is no group named rec.radio.shortwave. RHF Shortwave 4 August 26th 07 03:06 PM
Five Shortwave Radio Broadcast Frequency Lists -for- the New Shortwave radio Listener (SWL) Ratata Shortwave 0 July 26th 07 12:42 PM
Sangean ATS-505 Receiver - Improving your Shortwave Radio Reception with an External Shortwave Listener's (SWL) Antenna RHF Shortwave 0 January 16th 06 09:12 PM
All Are Welcome : Shortwave Listener's (SWL) and Amateur Radio (HAMs) to the SHORTWAVE : "Radio" : Recreation : NewsGroup and All have Equal Standing as USENET Members. RHF Shortwave 0 December 28th 05 06:36 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2018 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017