Old August 14th 18, 01:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Could you do me a small favor?

Friends, SWLs, and radio pirates,

I have a personal favor to ask.

Can I snitch on you?

It doesn't really matter what I could snitch on you for, and it doesn't
necessarily have to be pirate radio-related. Anything will do.
Stealing a candy bar when you were eight years old, parking ever so
slightly into the space next to you, or putting your trash in your
neighbors' cans.

You see, I've run out of people in the pirate scene who want to
associate with me. I don't know why, but they all seem super butthurt
over a little snitching I did on them a few years back. I mean, come
on - *everyone* snitches! It's not like it's not expected or anything.

So if you could find it in your heart to let me snitch on you - no
matter how infractious or felonious the crime - I'd really appreciate
it if you'd let me.

Forever yours in snitchery,

JTA.

Old August 14th 18, 03:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, August 13, 2018 at 7:29:03 PM UTC-5, John T. Arthur wrote:
[...]

Pirate scene!? Go to Trinidad near Venezuela. A whole lot of real life Pirates over there!
Old August 14th 18, 07:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

John T. Arthur wrote:
[...]

Where do these things come from?

I must assume that a certain Mr. Arthur spilled the beans on someone -
or his name is just a stand-in for someone here who did - and this
post is taking the offender to task for it.

And no, Mr. Whichever, we enjoy so much doing the snitching by ourselves,
and have not up to now ever had any need for a middleman for it. Except
maybe the Roman Catholics (forgive me Father, for I have sinned, and
am doing so at this very moment!) among us.

But please _do_ post your drone coordinates. We are all so interested
in knowing everything about you!
Old August 14th 18, 01:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Just another ham dickhead clown playing radio, who the f˘˘ don't give a ****
about!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Can I snitch on you?" the f˘˘ don't give a ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"a little snitching I did on them a few years back" the f˘˘ don't give a
****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"the pirate scene" the f˘˘ don't give a ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"snitch on you - no
matter how infractious or felonious the crime" - the f˘˘ don't give a
****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old August 14th 18, 03:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, August 14, 2018 at 7:46:20 AM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
Just another ham dickhead clown playing radio, who the fâ–ˇ don't give a ****
about!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Can I snitch on you?" the fâ–ˇ don't give a ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"a little snitching I did on them a few years back" the fâ–ˇ don't give a
****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"the pirate scene" the fâ–ˇ don't give a ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"snitch on you - no
matter how infractious or felonious the crime" - the fâ–ˇ don't give a
****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"John T. Arthur" the fâ–ˇ don't give a ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wrote in message news
[...]

A little while ago I watched Herbert Morris in Cambodia talking about, Where are the whistle blowers. youtube.com/108morris108

Old August 14th 18, 04:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mon, 13 Aug 2018 19:04:42 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 On Monday, August 13, 2018 at 7:29:03 PM UTC-5, John T. Arthur wrote:
+AD4APg Friends, SWLs, and radio pirates,
+AD4APg
+AD4APg I have a personal favor to ask.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg Can I snitch on you?
+AD4APg
+AD4APg It doesn't really matter what I could snitch on you for, and it doesn't
+AD4APg necessarily have to be pirate radio-related. Anything will do.
+AD4APg Stealing a candy bar when you were eight years old, parking ever so
+AD4APg slightly into the space next to you, or putting your trash in your
+AD4APg neighbors' cans.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg You see, I've run out of people in the pirate scene who want to
+AD4APg associate with me. I don't know why, but they all seem super butthurt
+AD4APg over a little snitching I did on them a few years back. I mean, come
+AD4APg on - +ACo-everyone+ACo snitches+ACE It's not like it's not expected or anything.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg So if you could find it in your heart to let me snitch on you - no
+AD4APg matter how infractious or felonious the crime - I'd really appreciate
+AD4APg it if you'd let me.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg Forever yours in snitchery,
+AD4APg
+AD4APg JTA.
+AD4
+AD4 Pirate scene+ACE? Go to Trinidad near Venezuela. A whole lot of real life Pirates over there+ACE

Somalia+ACEAIQ-
Old August 14th 18, 04:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 14 Aug 2018 06:25:20 +000, cornelius wrote:

+AD4 Where do these things come from?

Between the moon and NYC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v+AD0-gnBPHWk5FQ8
Old August 14th 18, 04:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, August 14, 2018 at 10:38:33 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Tue, 14 Aug 2018 06:25:20 퍍, cornelius wrote:

Where do these things come from?

Between the moon and NYC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnBPHWk5FQ8

Don't forget Sudan too. ((Street View African countries)) ricksteves.com/travel-tips/health/toilet-tips ...Rick Steves said he went into a restroom in a big azz Starbucks in Bern, Switzerland. The light in there was so amazingly BLUE, it took him a minute to realize that the BLUE LIGHT made it impossible for the junkies to find their veins. ...Yep, Rick Steves knows all about Europe.
Old August 14th 18, 06:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.drudgereport.com Driver mows down pedestrians in UK parliament terror attack ...Now, what will the mayor of Londonistan Sadiq Khan say?
Old August 14th 18, 09:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 14 Aug 2018 08:48:00 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 On Tuesday, August 14, 2018 at 10:38:33 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
+AD4APg On Tue, 14 Aug 2018 06:25:20 +000, cornelius wrote:
+AD4APg
+AD4APg +AD4 Where do these things come from?
+AD4APg
+AD4APg Between the moon and NYC
+AD4APg
+AD4APg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v+AD0-gnBPHWk5FQ8
+AD4
+AD4 Don't forget Sudan too. ((Street View African countries)) ricksteves.com/travel-tips/health/toilet-tips ...Rick Steves said he went into a restroom in a big azz Starbucks in Bern, Switzerland. The light in there was so amazingly BLUE, it took him a minute to realize that the BLUE LIGHT made it impossible for the junkies to find their veins. ...Yep, Rick Steves knows all about Europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v+AD0-...-RDkyjaXyZqAG0