Old October 8th 19, 09:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default DD where are you ? ? ?

On Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at 3:10:06 PM UTC-5, James Ryan wrote:
On Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at 2:28:41 PM UTC-5, James Ryan wrote:
On Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at 2:16:49 PM UTC-5, James Ryan wrote:
On Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at 1:00:20 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Mon, 07 Oct 2019 15:25:00 -0700, James Ryan wrote:

Watchinnnn,,, Youtube Is Gweilo 60 a communist sympathizer?
... He mentions the muslims in the north of China, 're education camps'.
...I couldn't care less.

What does MBS(Mr. Bone Saw) think?

Asian gals are pretty, until they start getting old, and then they look like raisins. I reckon I know, I did a year over there. Dumb azz Canadian Gweilo 60 knows it too, he married one. China brags a lot, but their weapons are not as good as America's are.
... Trump drops the hammer on lying, dishonest demoKKKRAPS, announces zero cooperation until dems take on official vote impeachment. newstarget.com/2019-10-07-trump-zero-cooperation-until-official-vote-impeachment-html ...demoKKKRAPS trying to Kangaroo court Trump. It isn't working.

Hummingbird. Why have U.S.Marine Reserve Units been activated for 'emergency within the U.S.? hummingbird027.com/2019/10/06/why-have-u-s-marine-reserve-units-been-activated-for-emergency-within-the-u-s

China's Present, America's Future. ussanews.com/News1/2019/10/08/chinas-present-americas-future ...No matter how you look at it, they still turn into raisins.

Fake Azz Injun Elizabet Warren didn't get fired for being pregnant. redstatewatcher.com thelibertydaily.com Bombshell Report: So-called 'whistleblower' has a 'professional relationship' with a 2020 demoKKKRAP candidate.
Old October 8th 19, 09:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 08 Oct 2019 12:16:46 -0700, James Ryan wrote:

+AD4 Asian gals are pretty, until they start getting old, and then they look
+AD4 like raisins.

Don't tell Moscow Mitch+ACE-
Old October 8th 19, 10:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Guess which state has the most entries on ''America's most miserable cities'' list www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3784637/posts ...Chicago's very own is there too. Chicago ''murder city'' is ranked outside top 50 worst, at 78?
Old October 8th 19, 10:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 08 Oct 2019 14:22:45 -0700, James Ryan wrote:

+AD4 Guess which state has the most entries on ''America's most miserable
+AD4 cities'' list www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3784637/posts
+AD4 ...Chicago's very own is there too.
+AD4 Chicago ''murder city'' is ranked outside top 50
+AD4 worst, at 78?

What? East St. Louis didn't make the top 10? Could be +ACM-1 MOST MISERABLE+ACE

Old October 8th 19, 11:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at 4:39:59 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Tue, 08 Oct 2019 14:22:45 -0700, James Ryan wrote:

Guess which state has the most entries on ''America's most miserable
cities'' list www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3784637/posts
...Chicago's very own is there too.
Chicago ''murder city'' is ranked outside top 50
worst, at 78?

What? East St. Louis didn't make the top 10? Could be #1 MOST MISERABLE!

Here We Go Loop the Loop song was playing on the radio when the Air Force bus I was in was passing through East St. Louis/Belleville, on my way to Scott Air Force Base, Illinois. (ARADCOM. Army Air Defense Command, battalion I was in nikemissile.org ed-thelen.org ) ten months there then two months at Fort Knox, Kentucky, then Vietnam, then Fort Hood, Texas. ... truthorfiction.com/does-footage-prove-elizabeth-warren-lied-about-visibly-pregnant-firing

Old October 8th 19, 11:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Trump tells demoKKKRAPS to SHOVE IT. www.drudgereport.com ...GOOD!
Old October 9th 19, 12:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at 5:48:46 PM UTC-5, James Ryan wrote:
[...]

Loop De Loop youtube Johnny Thunder HQ by, jrocuts ...That's it. Brings back memories.
Old October 10th 19, 05:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 10 Oct 2019 07:09:39 -0700, James Ryan wrote:

+AD4 Last night from 7:50 PM till 9:20 PM the electric power in my neighborhood
+AD4 went out. I figure it was one or more of obunglers boys at the power
+AD4 company screwed up, or maybe ''something else'' is going on, the same crap
+AD4 happens four or five times each year. This s+ACo-ithole state has turned into
+AD4 a third world s+ACo-ithole state.

Unreliable power is BAD for manufacturing. Power goes out -- people get paid but nothin' gets made+ACEAIQ

A cheapass electrical grid is one of the downsides to locating in a low cost State.
Old October 10th 19, 05:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 10 Oct 2019 07:21:13 -0700, James Ryan wrote:

+AD4 Yep,
+AD4 people in California s+ACo-iting on the sidewalks and now in some areas the
+AD4 power company has shut off the power on purpose+ACE

Every Califorianian had plenty of time to get a backup generator. They were warned about the possibility of a power shut down.
Old October 11th 19, 02:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 10 Oct 2019 14:09:50 -0700, James Ryan wrote:

+AD4 Powerlines in a normal State versus Powerlines in crazy California.
+AD4 www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3785158/posts

LIE+AD4 Due to Democrats' love for trees +ADw-LIE

It's a LIE but I expect little else from the fact-free articles at American Un-thinker.

Here's some quotes from a story in yesterday's Los Angeles Times:

+ACI-The utility recently told a federal judge it had completed only about 31+ACU of the ambitious tree-trimming work it planned for 2019.+ACI

NOTE -- The story says +ACI-ambitious tree trimming work+ACI, NOT +ACI-ambitious tree hugging+ACI. Yeah, PG+ACY-E is WAY BEHIND in their TREE KILLING. Is it because they +ACI-love trees+ACI?

+ACI-To finish the job, PG+ACY-E said it would need significantly more than the 4,500 workers it has dedicated to the work.+ACI

Can't they just hire a few more Paul Bunyans? Oh, yeah. That costs MONEY.

+ACI-And that+IBk-s only for stopgap measures. In a court filing, PG+ACY-E said a clear-cutting of all trees and plants around its power lines would cost somewhere between +ACQ-75 billion and +ACQ-150 billion and require hiring 650,000 workers.+ACI

Jeez, if they had been keeping up with the TREE KILLING (clear cutting) for the last few decades, maybe the problem wouldn't have grown out of control. But then somebody would have needed to tell the Californians that THERE'S A PRICE TO BE PAID. Crews of TREE KILLERS cost money. Like in higher electric rates.

+ACI-California+IBk-s huge, humiliating power outages expose the vulnerabilities of PG+ACY-E+IBk-s power grid +ACI

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...climate-change

NOTE -- There's not one mention of +ACI-loving trees+ACI in the above article.

I was really surprised how CHEAP electricity was in California a few years ago. CHEAP because prices were capped. And then Enron, etc. screwed up the energy markets with manipulations.

The California politicians weren't interested in protecting TREES, they wanted votes from Californians with AIR CONDITIONING. So, they didn't have the guts to allow the electric companies to charge enough to keep their infrastructure working right. But the California Republicans were DUMB ENOUGH to open the +ACI-competition+ACI door to the crooks at Enron.