Old July 1st 03, 12:53 PM
fledermaus

Default PETRIFIED BRAIN -- No, No, No! Not you!

There is another demonstration of man or pre-man. Maps etched in metal
have been found in Russia which are millions of years old. Sorry, I
don't recall any details, but several months ago I saw some reporting on
it.

I do not think that any of this, if true, will deal much of a blow to
the THEORY of evolution, but it may change our views of some aspects of
it. Man may have come and gone many times over eons.

Old July 1st 03, 09:47 PM
Fleetlord Hart

"I consulted Raymond Dart, the world famed South African anatomist,
who told me, 'Mr. Conrad, you have opened doors that we never dreamed
existed. You are the first person to explore the coal fields of the
world, the very first. I believe you are starting a new sceince.'"

ROTFLMAO....Evidently our South African friend inherited some of that
Dry British Wit(TM). Wonder how long it'll take Mr. Conrad to realize
he's been insulted. Hucking filarious.

-Joe Hart

Her Majesty considers the arrangement to be tentative
until we ship a proper diplomatic representative,
We don't forsee that you will be the least bit argumentative
so please excuse the manner of what we brought as a preventative
BOOM! (warship fires cannon)
Old July 2nd 03, 04:44 AM
Brian Denley

"I'm a COAL man" ...sung to the tune of "soul man" comes to mind for some
reason.

--
Brian Denley
om...

Old July 2nd 03, 05:28 PM
Michael Moore

Brian Denley wrote:
Dumb and dumber..

You just replied to a hit and run troll!

--
M2

Old July 4th 03, 09:09 PM
JJ

Brian Denley wrote:
Dumb and dumber..

And you reposted the entire long post just to make a three word
comment?