Old July 7th 03, 07:43 PM
Frank Dresser

Default EMP DXing opportunity?

While I'm skeptical that a ground level nuclear burst puts out much of an
Electromagnetic Pulse, we may soon be able to go past the theory and history
to an actual real-world event. Brother Stair has a report saying the next
terrorist attack will be a nuclear explosion set off in -- Chicago!!

The Last Day Prophet of God then read from another report which claimed the
US economy will soon totally collapse over a three day weekend, although
probably not the weekend of the 4th.

So, keep listening to your radios and if you hear the EMP, please post it.
I'll be searching through drugstores trying to find something with a SPF of
about 40 trillion, before my money turns completely worthless.

Frank Dresser

Old July 8th 03, 06:07 AM
Ernesto Beans

"Frank Dresser" wrote in message
While I'm skeptical that a ground level nuclear burst puts out much of an
Electromagnetic Pulse, we may soon be able to go past the theory and

history
to an actual real-world event. Brother Stair has a report saying the

next
terrorist attack will be a nuclear explosion set off in -- Chicago!!

Hoooo Haw!!!!! It looks like Profit Stair is tring
to 'up-one' on James Lloyd's failed prophecy that
NYC was going to be blown up last weekend.....

BTW did you hear J.L. on the air today? He sounded like he was
on speed. Didn't even bother to back-peddle on his failed prophecy
of last week. Instead he now says the end of the USA/World/whatever
will now occur "...sometime between now and before November (2003)".
Guess he now likes to hold rather than short his stocks eh?

James also said that G-d talks to him directly.... Unfortunatly he still
hasn't realized yet that the phone calls and ringing bells are comming
from *inside the house*.

(Some people on shortwave really do HAVE NO SHAME whatsoever)

The Last Day Prophet of God then read from another report which claimed

the
US economy will soon totally collapse over a three day weekend, although
probably not the weekend of the 4th.

The last day Profit of BS also has a Grand Jury trial
set up in the near future, where he'll have to account
for all the alleged "extracurricular" activities that
went on down-on-the-farm from several witnesses.

see www.thenetteam.net for more info.

So, keep listening to your radios and if you hear the EMP, please post

it.
I'll be searching through drugstores trying to find something with a SPF

of
about 40 trillion, before my money turns completely worthless.

Frank Dresser

This is why I'm still using a 1958 Grundig with vacuum tubes - grin.

It's those darn TacMars I bet!!

http://www.tackamarks.freeservers.com/index.html

(more looney paytriot shortwave radio broadcasters crap at the above URL)

Old July 8th 03, 03:00 PM
Frank Dresser

"Ernesto Beans" wrote in message

Hoooo Haw!!!!! It looks like Profit Stair is tring
to 'up-one' on James Lloyd's failed prophecy that
NYC was going to be blown up last weekend.....

Very likely. A few months ago, Brother Stair was saying all sorts of
wonderful things about James Lloyd and was trying to form an alliance of
some sort. JL responded with a full JL psycho (Heh Heh Heh) attack on the
Last Day Prophet of God. I now sense bad blood between the two.

BTW did you hear J.L. on the air today? He sounded like he was
on speed. Didn't even bother to back-peddle on his failed prophecy
of last week. Instead he now says the end of the USA/World/whatever
will now occur "...sometime between now and before November (2003)".
Guess he now likes to hold rather than short his stocks eh?

I only heard a little bit. He was talking about how we don't really know
what might have happened on the 4th, about how long a biological attack
might take to become noticeable, etc. I think that's a bad strategy.
Brother Stair is a canny veteran, he's at his peak and it looks like he'll
have a career year. There's no time for JL to tapdance. Just go on to the
next false prediction.

James also said that G-d talks to him directly.... Unfortunatly he still
hasn't realized yet that the phone calls and ringing bells are comming
from *inside the house*.

This is very dangerous territory. When Brother Stair notices his
predictions going false, he starts giving allegorical sermons about the
times God has changed His mind, or how God stops talking to his prophets,
etc. And then -- on to the next prophesy! The prophet rarely looks back.
I don't picture James Lloyd having the Brother Stair touch.

(Some people on shortwave really do HAVE NO SHAME whatsoever)

Is there any reason they should?

The last day Profit of BS also has a Grand Jury trial
set up in the near future, where he'll have to account
for all the alleged "extracurricular" activities that
went on down-on-the-farm from several witnesses.

see www.thenetteam.net for more info.

I'm sure that's why his show has never been better. And never count the
prophet out. I predict Brother Stair will be tougher to put away than
Richard Nixon or Bill Clinton!

This is why I'm still using a 1958 Grundig with vacuum tubes - grin.

I still have the small Grundig Console my dad bought back in 1962! Someday
it will work again!!

It's those darn TacMars I bet!!

http://www.tackamarks.freeservers.com/index.html

(more looney paytriot shortwave radio broadcasters crap at the above URL)

This is truely frightening. If these foreign soldiers can make any sense of
these things, they have better eyesight than Cpl. Alvin C. York did back in
1918.

Frank Dresser

Old July 8th 03, 04:08 PM
junebug

"Frank Dresser" wrote in message

"Ernesto Beans" wrote in message

James also said that G-d talks to him directly.... Unfortunatly he still
hasn't realized yet that the phone calls and ringing bells are comming
from *inside the house*.

This is very dangerous territory. When Brother Stair notices his
predictions going false, he starts giving allegorical sermons about the
times God has changed His mind, or how God stops talking to his prophets,
etc. And then -- on to the next prophesy! The prophet rarely looks back.
I don't picture James Lloyd having the Brother Stair touch.

Check out J.L.'s re-broadcast on 17.495 happening
right now as I'm typing this. J.L. is engaging in
allegorical musings about how God changes
his mind right now on the air! I say we get J.L Kookman
and Prophet Stairmeister together. Together they could be
more popular and rake in more $$$$$$$ from suckers
than that other shyster Benny Hinn and TBN combined!

Even Robert Tilton would say this was a match "made in Heaven".
see: http://www.religionisbull****.com/fpreach.htm for more!

Old July 9th 03, 06:43 AM
WShoots1

Frank: With a little luck, most of our
parts will be blown up into the sky,

Well, my name (and 10s of 1000s of others) is on its way to Mars on a CD-ROM as
it will be on the companion Mars shot later.

I think I'd rather my DNA map was sent.

BTW I guess I'd better get my old TS 120 wrapped in lead foil. I long ago sold
my Heathkit vacuum tuber.

Bill, K5BY
Old July 9th 03, 02:14 PM
Frank Dresser

"WShoots1" wrote in message

[snip]

BTW I guess I'd better get my old TS 120 wrapped in lead foil. I long ago

sold
my Heathkit vacuum tuber.

Bill, K5BY

Yeah, that's what they said about those Total Nuclear War scenerios. The
only survivors will be vacuum tubes and cockroaches.

Frank Dresser

Old November 28th 03, 01:38 PM
Diverd4777

In article , "Frank
Dresser" writes:

A skeleton holding a vacuum tube still fuctioning with a mushroom cloud
in the distant background with the caption, "Nuclear radio - we will
still be here when Clear Channel is history!"

LOL!

Perfect image for a pirate radio QSL card!

agree . . .

AM dxing PalmaG72 Dx 14 December 2nd 04 07:12 PM
Request for DXing and QSL information Da Shadow Dx 0 June 19th 04 02:45 PM
Request for DXing and QSL information Da Shadow Dx 0 June 19th 04 02:45 PM
pro and cons FT-1000MP in DXing or pile-ups ? Thierry Dx 10 February 21st 04 11:35 PM
Noise and UTE Dxing question Dealmeister Antenna 4 September 13th 03 10:32 PM