Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 15th 03, 03:37 PM
Beloved Leader

I. P. Yurin wrote in message . ..

I hate to be a dullard, but in so many ways I am. I accept that.

The nail that stands out must be thoroughly pounded into place. For
your own good, of course.

For those who cannot or choose not to view the web page, the
description of this item is:

THIS IS A RARE KARG 10 STATION MONO TUNER(CA.1960)

I thank in advance any comrades who bother to answer,...

Nothing is too good for the people. That radio is rather flashy,
compared to my Trabant, perhaps even bordering on the decadent. It is,
in a hooliganistic sort of way, beguiling.

Try this site:

http://www.fmtunerinfo.com/reviewsA-N.html#karg

which refers you to

http://www.fmtunerinfo.com/audioghosts.html

Rats! Nothing there either. Other than what an earlier poster wrote
here, I know nothing about them.

Best wishes.