Old August 17th 03, 03:08 AM
The Enlightened One

"Somebody Somewhere" wrote in message
news:bm9ub3RtZQ==.2a3038ed7fd3745e0e7235efe7f550a6 @1061076992.cotse.net...

No, he isn't a nutball, just a man with the balls to tell it like it is.
Newsweek, of course, is run by jews. No surprise there.

Dear "Somebody Somewhere":

Get real you pink pathetic shizztstain.
Begin yer jorney by starting he

------

SHUT UP OR STAND UP! - "The Brag of the SubGenius"
(Transcribed from a cassette tape recording made at a seance in 1973)

"I PICK THE GOD DAMN terror of the ****ing gods out of my *nose*!
Pardon my language. But YEEEEEHAW, let the sons of God and man
bear witness! Even in the belly of the Thunderbird I've been casting out
the False Prohets; I'm busting a gut and blowing my O-ring, and ripe to
throw a *loaf*! For I speak *only* the ****ing *Truth*, and never in my
days have I spoken other than! For my every utterance is a lie, including
this very one you hear! I say, `****'em if they can't take a joke!!!!!!!!'
By God, `Anything for a laugh', I say. I am the last remaining Homo
Correctus, I am the god damn Man of the Future! I'll drive a mile so
as not to walk a foot; I am a human being of the *first* god damn water!
Yes, I'm the javalina humping junkie that jumped the Men from Mars!
I drank the *Devil* under seven tables, I am too *intense* to die, I'm
insured for acts o' God *and* Satan! I was shanghaied by bodiless
fiends and alien jews from a corporate galaxy, and got away with
their hubcaps! I *cannot* be tracked on radar! I wear nothing
uniform, I wear *no* god damn uniform! Yes baby, I'm 23 feet tall and
have 13 rows o' teats; I was suckled by a triceratops, I gave the
Anti-Virgin a high-protien tonsil wash! I'm a bacteriological weapon,
I *armed* and *loaded*! I'm a fission reactor, I fart plutonium,
power plants are fueled by the sweat from my brow; when they
plug *me* in, the lights go out in Hong Kong! I weigh 666 pounds
in zero gravity, *come and get me*! I've sired retarded space *******s
across the Cosmos, I cook and *eat* my dead; YAH-HOOOO, I'm the
Unshaven Thorn Tree of the Atlantis Zoo! I pay no taxes! The Devil's
hands are my *ideal* playground! I hold the Seven-Bladed Windbreaker
; the wheels that turn are behind me; I think *backwards*! I do it for
*fun*!
My imagination is a *****ing* cancer and I'll pork it before it porks me!
The say a godzillion is the highest number there is. Well by God! I count
to a godzillion and *one*! Yes, I'm the purple flower of Hell County, give
me wide berth; when I drop my drawers, Mother Nature swoons! I use
a python for a prophylactic; I'm *thicker, harder* and *meaner* than the
Alaskan Pipeline, and carry more spew! I'll freeze *your* seed before
it hits the bathroom tile! YEE! YEEE! I kidnapped the future and ransomed
it for the past, I made *Time* wait up for me to bleed my lizard! My
infernal
breath wilts the Tree of Life, I left my *spoor* on the Rock of Ages,
*who'll tear flesh with me, who'll spill their juice? Who'll gouge with me,
whose candle will I fart out? Whoop! I'm ready!* So step aside, all you
butt-lipped, neurotic, insecure bespectacled slabs o' wimp meat! I'm a
Crime Fighting Master Criminal, I am Not Insane! I'm a screamer and a
laugher, I make a *spectacle* of myself, I am a *sight*! My physical type
*cannot* be classified by science, my `familiar' is a pterodactyl, I feed
it dip****s! I communicate without *wires* or *strings*! I am a Thuggee,
I am feared in the Tongs, I have the Evil Eye, I carry the Mojo Bag;
I swam the *Bermuda Triangle* and didn't get wet! I circumcize dinosaurs
with my teeth and make 'em leave a tip; I change tires with my *tongue*
and my *tool*! Every night I hock up a lunger and extinguish the *Sun*!
I'm the bigfooted devil of Level 14, who'll try to blow me down? I've
packed
the brownies of the gods, I leak the Plague from my nether parts, opiates
are the *mass* of my religion, *I take drugs*! Yes, I'm a rip-snorter,
I cram coca leaves right into my arm-veins before they're picked off the
*tree*!
*Space* monsters cringe at my tread! I wipe the *Pyramides* off my shoes
before I enter *my* house. I'm *fuel-injected*, I'll live forever and
remember
it afterwords! I'm *immune*! I'm *radioactive*! Come *on* and give me
cancer, I'll spit up the tumor and butter my *bread* with the juice! *I'm
supernatural*, I bend *crowbars* with my meat ax and a thought! My
droppings bore through the earth and erupt *volcanoes* in *China*!
Yes, I can drink more wine and stay soberer than all the heathen *Hindoos*
in Asia! YEEE HAW! *Gut Blowout*! I am a *Moray Eel*, I am a *Komodo
Dragon*, I am the *Killer Whale bereft of its pup*! I have a triple
backbone, I was sired by the Wolf Man, give me *all* your Slack!
I told *Jesus* I wouldn't go to church and He *shook my hand*!
I have my *own* personal saviors, I change 'em every hour, I don't give a
**** if there's life after death, I want to know if there's even any
****ing *Slack* after death! I am a god damn *visionary*, I see the future
and the past in comic books and wine bottles; I eat *black holes* for
breakfast! I bend my genes and whittle my DNA with the sheer force
of my mighty *will*! I steer my *own* god damn evolution! I ran 'em
out of Heaven and sold it to Hell for a *profit*! I'm enlightened, I
achieved
`Nirvana' and took it *home* with me. *Yip, yip, YEEEEEEE!* I'm
so ugly the Speed of Light can't slow me down and Gravity won't tug
at my cuffs! When the Rapture comes, I'll make 'em wait!
They'll *never* clean *my* cage!!"

---------

Old August 19th 03, 06:19 PM
JA

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 14:44:24 -0600, Frank Dresser wrote:

"JA" wrote in message

I have an Icom R-75 with the aforementioned 150 footer. What do you
have?

Jim Arnold, central Saskatchewan, Canada

Years ago, I had a Hallicrafters S-40A and a small Grundig console with
a hurtin' phono and FM section. I used a inverted L attic antenna.

Since then, I've used a variety of mostly tube radios and baseboard
short wire antennas. Could be the combination of the radios and
antennas which have made 9580 more reliable for me. Might even be just
habit reinforcing what I "know" to be true. Suppose I'd need some
calibrated equiptment and standardized antennas to be sure.

Frank Dresser

I did a little experimenting. When it's dark, 9580 is pretty similar to
6020. When the twilight starts in the morning, 6020 is better on this
radio/antenna. Sunrise is now just before 0600 local (1200 UTC).
Old August 20th 03, 12:46 AM
Dr Artaud

JA wrote in
newsan.2003.08.19.11.19.52.562028.2241@canoemail .comPOST:

I did a little (very little) research of my own. Jews listen to shortwave
when it's dark and towards twilight.

Therefore,

Mel Gibson's movie, Jews, and Jessie Jackson.

Let's see, paranoid schizophrenics like Hal Turner wrongfully claim that
Jews control the world, or at least so control the U.S. He asserts that
they control the media, both news and entertainment.

It is well known that Jews are significantly represented in the ranks of
attorneys, likely through their diligence in obtaining education and their
willingness to persevere for the amount of time necessary to become
lawyers. Therefore they are especially represented in the ranks of the
ACLU, The American Civil Liberties Union.

The ACLU is a stalwart protector of the 1st Amendment Rights of Freedom of
Speech. They actually have lauded the likes of Larry Flint for his
furtherance of the Freedom of Speech by his promulgation of pornography.
They represent virtually any degenerate that has a new art display of
religious images smeared by feces, or by some sexual degenerate that writes
explicit material on the sexual molestation of little children.

Funny thing is that Jews want to have Mel Gibson's movie banned. Out the
door went all that tripe about the First Amendment that they have been
shoving down our throats for years. What's good for the destruction of the
country appears to be good for many Jews, but come along a movie that
details the last days of Christ, Oi vai, (oy vey), these Freedoms are a
thing of the past, the movie needs banned, it offends Jews. They cared not
about those of us that have been offended for years by the things that they
assiduously fought to protect.

Folks, this should be your wake up call. This demonstrates that Jews do in
fact exercise an inordinate amount of control over America and its
politics, especially considering that they are only about 2% of the U.S.
population, and that they really aren't concerned about the Freedoms that
they endlessly seek to uphold when it come to degeneracy.

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_...E13780,00.html

"An organisation working to bring Nazis and other anti-Semites to justice
urged actor-director Mel Gibson today to make changes to his controversial
film The Passion about the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.

The Vienna-based Simon Wiesenthal Centre said the movie, which has not yet
been released, had generated "an unprecedented wave of hate mail" in
response to the movie, which depicts the final 12 hours of Jesus' life.
Rabbi Marvin Hier of the Wiesenthal Center's office in Los Angeles said in
a statement issued overnight that the centre had received hate mail
accusing it "of being Christ killers" after the group publicly expressed
reservations about the film."

The Jesse Jackson tie is that they, Jews in general or perhaps the Simon
Wiesenthal Center specifically, apparently are just another shakedown
group. As Arnold Schwarzenegger appears to have found, neither your Nazi
father nor friends will be a hindrance when you donate sufficiently to the
Simon Wiesenthal Center. Maybe as Mel pumps money into the Simon
Wiesenthal center, they might begin to see the virtue in his "artistic
work".

http://www.nationalpost.com/search/s...79B-DB87-408D-
9AE6-B8EB3B8DDDD8

"It's official, according to Newsweek magazine's latest Conventional Wisdom
column:

"Mad Mel's new film on Christ's final days will fuel anti-Semitism. Just
what the world needs right now."

"Mad Mel is Newsweek's new way of referring to Mel Gibson, the Oscar-
winning producer, director and actor. It is a change in nomenclature for
Newsweek, which is more used to calling him the world's sexiest man.
Stranger still is the fact that no one at Newsweek actually saw the movie,
called The Passion, before condemning it. The film will not be released
until Easter, 2004. Perhaps Newsweek's editors are just miffed at being
excluded from the private screenings of the rough cut that Mr. Gibson has
hosted lately. Those who have been so favoured overwhelmingly praise the
film -- calling it a work of art and rejecting outright any accusations of
intolerance. (A 90-second trailer of the film can be seen at
www.hollywoodjesus.com.)"

Oi vai, it's anti-Semitic, but they haven't even seen the movie yet.

Yeah, Hal Turner is a real nut ball, or is he?

Old August 21st 03, 04:48 AM
Brian Denley

Hey maximo. Can you keep your ID the same so when I killfile you, you will
stay dead? Thanks!

--
Brian Denley

"mAximo" wrote in message

Funny thing is that Jews want to have Mel Gibson's movie banned. What's

Old August 23rd 03, 01:03 AM
The Dawn Soliloquy

Did you ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light? I always ask this of
all my prey.

This is relevant to telling someone to stop changing their ID. Obviously they
know that they change their ID to circumvent killfiling, no need to inform the
uninitiated.

I killfile liberals only. I can tolerate a variety of opinions, but a hard
line liberal is a difficult thing to take. (one is tempted to ask "where is
his/her brain"?)

But then I guess that leads us again to:

Did you ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light? I always ask this of
all my prey.

Regards.

I have killfiled this thread.

In article miX0b.158859$cF.56821@rwcrnsc53, "Brian Denley"
wrote:
Hey maximo. Can you keep your ID the same so when I killfile you, you will
stay dead? Thanks!

Never say never.
Nothing is absolute.

Old August 27th 03, 03:22 AM
Brian Denley

Maximo:
You are losing it. I didn't post any of those comments. Having reading
difficulties? Please pay attention.

--
Brian Denley

"mAximo" wrote in message
Brian Denley spewed out his usual hate:
Funny thing is that Jews want to have Mel Gibson's movie banned. What's
good for the destruction of the country appears to be good for many Jews,
but come along a movie that details the last days of Christ, Oi vai, (oy
vey), these Freedoms are a thing of the past, the movie needs banned, it
offends Jews.

This demonstrates that Jews do in fact exercise an inordinate amount of
control over America and its politics, especially considering that they
are only about 2% of the U.S. population, and that they really aren't
concerned about the Freedoms that they endlessly seek to uphold when it
come to degeneracy.

You are completely delusional. Jews are at most .2%, and if they had
any power, then most people would know that zionists aren't Jews:

Old September 8th 03, 02:49 AM
Brian Denley

You're an idiot. Not ONE word in your post was from me. Are you now taking
other's comments and adding my name to the top? I made none of those
comments:

Brian Denley spewed out his usual hate:
Funny thing is that Jews want to have Mel Gibson's movie banned. What's
good for the destruction of the country appears to be good for many Jews,
but come along a movie that details the last days of Christ, Oi vai, (oy
vey), these Freedoms are a thing of the past, the movie needs banned, it
offends Jews.

NOT POSTED BY ME

[...]

"mAximo" wrote in message
"Brian Denley" spews out more of his anti-semitism:

Maximo:
You are losing it. I didn't post any of those comments. Having reading
difficulties? Please pay attention.

--
Brian Denley

You have posted those comments. The latest posting of them is still
by you in Message-Id: fBU2b.203715$cF.66689@rwcrnsc53 with your usual
hateful panache that's typical of the porcine radio spectrum/newsgroup
(ab)users. Since you so eagerly took the bait, and lived up to the spirit
of the original message when reposting it, it was fair to say that the
hate of the message was usual for you. Q.E.D.

MAXIMO: You better check those threads again and admit you were wrong.
Otherwise you have zero credibility.

Old September 8th 03, 04:15 AM
Gray Shockley

On Sun, 7 Sep 2003 20:49:47 -0500, Brian Denley wrote
(in message %eR6b.388203$uu5.72638@sccrnsc04):

MAXIMO: You better check those threads again and admit you were wrong.
Otherwise you have zero credibility.

[chuckle]

You do realize that you're writing to "Mad Max Beyond the Sanity Zone", don't
you?

This boy has no credibilty in the least and never has had.

He comes up pretty high on the "not quite bright, not really here" list.

Plus he still has that "Area 51 Passport" . . .

Gray Shockley
-----------------------
DX-392 DX-398
RX-320 DX-399
CCradio w/RS Loop
Torus Tuner (3-13 MHz)
Select-A-Tenna
-----------------------
Vicksburg, MS US

Old September 9th 03, 03:31 AM
Brian Denley

Goodbye Maximo:
I notice you didn't bother to defend your attributing my name to comments I
didn't make. I should have expected as much from a pseudo-intellectual who
claimed in this NG that the moon landing was faked. You still sound like a
US citizen wannabe. Keep dreaming.

PLOINK !

--
Brian Denley