Old August 31st 03, 03:46 PM
David Stinson

Default Now THAT'S Interesting....

I was tuning around 31 meters, looking for something in the vast
wasteland to listen to while working on a radio.
Has "Brother Stare" always been this crazy? What a kook....
D.S.

p.s. I see the group has it's own crop of religious loonie-tunes.
You guys should buy some air time on one of the "Jesus Radio" stations
and start making some money.
Old August 31st 03, 06:41 PM
Frank Dresser

"David Stinson" wrote in message
I was tuning around 31 meters, looking for something in the vast
wasteland to listen to while working on a radio.
Has "Brother Stare" always been this crazy? What a kook....
D.S.

If you've only heard a few hours, you've only heard a sample of what the
Last Day Prophet of God has to offer. There's a few common themes, though.

We are near the end of the last day of the current time. The defination of
the last day depends on his Biblical interpretation of the passage of time.
The Prophet explains in detail from time to time. He's been explaining for
years.

Most any story of an upcoming disaster is proof of the coming apocolypse.
Brother Stair isn't too fussy about the repubility of the source. Kook
books, internet rumors, wild ass speculation -- it's all good enough. Don't
expect much attribution, however.

The economy will soon collapse and your money will become worthless.

Brother Stair needs your money to broadcast the Word to the world. Don't be
cheap!

God HATES people who withold their money from God's work.

The Prophet also has minor themes such as bashing the Catholic Church, men
with long hair, the Palistines (Palistinians pronounced to rhyme with
Philistines), etc.

All of this will be centered on Jerusalem. So, keep your eyes on
Jerusalem!!

Here's a couple of websites for Prophet watchers:

http://www.overcomerministry.com/

http://www.thenetteam.net/

p.s. I see the group has it's own crop of religious loonie-tunes.
You guys should buy some air time on one of the "Jesus Radio" stations
and start making some money.

What, and compete with the Last Day Prophet of God? Better to compete with
Bill Gates!

Frank Dresser

Old August 31st 03, 08:45 PM
Diverd4777

In article ,
"Frank Dresser" writes:

The economy will soon collapse and your money will become worthless.

Brother Stair needs your money to broadcast the Word to the world. Don't be
cheap!

God HATES people who withold their money from God's work.

I think this is it in a nutshell,
Bask In Gods Love
By Sending in All Your Evil Money

Then it'll be used to do Gods Work
(Currently Bail, Legal fees, ,Shut Up Money )

Old August 31st 03, 09:13 PM
Warpcore

I avoid all such stations religiously LOL. There are lots of truly
interesting stations to listen to.

Old August 31st 03, 10:07 PM
David Stinkson

Just like the teenage that thinks that for the first time in recorded human
history, he (the teenager) has been perceptive enough to realize the
injustices in the world.

The country's going to hell in a hand basket, perversity abounds on tv, on
commercial radio, in the media in general, and this schmuck is fascinated
by brother stair.

Please don't forget the lunatic rabbi that has a show on 7.415 during
weeknights, or is this especially a Christian haters post, as is so popular
as of late?

The radio abounds with lunatics, and all you sorry ass people can think to
write about is Christians. How ****ing lame.

Best to you and yours.

The following is a sentence excerpted from your usual anti-Christian post.

I went to puplick skool, and they taughted me how evil god is, and how good
gays is, and them demokrats care only bout us people. Them liberals
protecked us from them 10 Commandments, and they told us its ok to be
fornikators, but we need to be fraid o god lest our minds get damaged.

David Stinson wrote in
:

Old August 31st 03, 11:20 PM
Soames123

Dave.. re your post..

The country's going to hell in a hand basket, perversity abounds on tv, on
commercial radio, in the media in general,

- Really , What have you seen on TV that's perverted...
What ??

The following is a sentence excerpted from your usual anti-Christian post.

I went to puplick skool, and they taughted me how evil god is, and how good
gays is, and them demokrats care only bout us people. Them liberals
protecked us from them 10 Commandments, and they told us its ok to be
fornikators, but we need to be fraid o god lest our minds get damaged.

I do believe he was a funnin you Dave..

\In article , David Stinkson

Subject: Now THAT'S Interesting....

Old September 1st 03, 12:45 AM
David Stinson

David Stinkson wrote:

Just like the teenage that thinks that for the first time in recorded human
history, he (the teenager) has been perceptive enough to realize the
injustices in the world.

My oh my... Just like I stepped into the fun house and looked
in the "funny" mirrors! Look at the silly clown, honey.
Isn't he cute?
Old September 1st 03, 01:49 AM
Brouck Ten Dorge

"David Stinson" wrote in message
I was tuning around 31 meters, looking for something in the vast
wasteland to listen to while working on a radio.
Has "Brother Stare" always been this crazy? What a kook....
D.S.

Brother Stair is just the TIP of the ICEBERG .

Right now I am listening to 5.070 (Sunday night)
to some xian identity fruitcake preacher who is
attempting to prove that Jesus was *not* a Jew
by birth... How pathetic.

But this is domestic USA shortwave!
Home to **every** religious and pay-triot
fruitcake, goofball, schmuck putz with
10 bucks and a microphone attached to the
telephone in his trailer house. (..the one that
still has the lighted Earnhard Shrine and
confederate flag adorned "inside-out" tire
planter out front on their postage stamp
sized "yard". )

How pathetic. How predictable.
How hysterically mindless their drivel is : )

Old September 2nd 03, 03:24 AM
KK4TL

http://www.thenetteam.net/

Good coverage of profit Stair's work.